Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to all this
Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Star New to all this
11-06-2012 7:09 PM

Hey all.
I'm new to all this stuff so I hope to gain some valuable knowledge here.

I'm 28, in school - Engineering student - final year.
I'm east indian, athletic built.

I've had my fair share of girlfriends in the past, living by myself in a University town has helped with that. I don't have too much of a hard time with women once I get to know them, but I always become the guy they friend. I'm a nice guy. lol..

I've used Pherlure in the past, and due to a student budget couldn't deviate far from it. I'm looking for something a little better.

I want something that'll help me break the Ice, perhaps something that'll stimulate an instant gratification in some women.

I found this site:

But I'm curious as to if anyone has tried any of these? Do they work? Can they be mixed? If so how? How about application? I know with Pherlure it was suggested not to use more than 2 sprays.

I've head of another spray called Alpha 314 or A314. Anyone know anything about that?

OR a tablet one can consume.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
11-06-2012 7:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

RE: New to all this
11-06-2012 7:30 PM

Welcome to PheroTruth Riley, and congratulations on finding us before falling victim to another scam pheromone reviews website!

We have probably the largest group of truly experienced pheromone users in the world, and a fantastic group of folkks who are always ready and willing to help a new guy out. Not only do we have thousands of REAL reviews from REAL people on most of the products recommended on the site you mentioned, but they are from people that know and understand what to look for and can compare them against other products.

Personally, you'll rarely if ever see me suggest any product or company to anybody, and you'll find I haven't written a review in years. NOT because I don't use pheromones and wouldn't like to, but because legally I own the website and don't want to come across as being biased or showing favoritism for one company over another, and those accustions were made years ago by those that did not want to see us succeed.

I hope that didn't come across wrong or as to appear conceited because the reality is I only built an empty shell, and if it weren't for the incredible folks that took that shell and turned it into a home it would never have grown to become what it is today.

Kick off your shoes, grab a beer and get comfortable, cause I REALLY think you're going to quickly conclude that not only do we have an awesome community here, but members soon become more like extended family!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-06-2012 7:30 PM
Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-06-2012 7:34 PM

thanks for the welcome.
and of course i understand your position in all this.. reasons why i'm here is b/c i've often questioned the reviews on websites.

honest reviews is all i seek.. and i'll make my own determination from it.. looking forward to some help with the queries i had.
11-06-2012 7:34 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-06-2012 7:37 PM

Hi Riley! Welcome to Pherotruth Big Grin I'll leave your questions more to the guys.

But, I'm sure if you read around on this forum, you would find reviews on these products listed in your link and the components/ pheromones that they contain.

Oh, and you can mix products. For example, I do think the liquid trust that was mentioned in your link would mix well with Alpha Maschio. You just need to be careful about mixing two or more products that contain androstenone (More sexual products usually contain this pheromone) because that particular pheromone is easy to overdose. However a product like Liquid Trust is probably more heavily based on social pheromones like alpha and beta androstenol. These make the sexual mones more personable and friendly but still sexy Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 7:41 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
11-06-2012 7:37 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-06-2012 7:54 PM

I know Liquid Trust has none, Androsterone and oxytocin.

Welcome to the forum!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 7:54 PM by halo0073.)
11-06-2012 7:54 PM

Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

New to all this
11-06-2012 7:55 PM

So liquid trust is not to be 'trust'ed?

also.. does anyone know anything about site above? is it a legit site? is it biased?
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 8:06 PM by Rileydc84.)
11-06-2012 7:55 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

11-06-2012 8:18 PM

I can't say I know anything about that site, but I'm sure you are better off here.

Thanks, Halo for the info. You really know your stuff.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-06-2012 8:18 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-06-2012 8:36 PM

I know people who like Liquid Trust and people who get nothing from it. It's expensive for a starter product for sure.
11-06-2012 8:36 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-06-2012 9:06 PM

Welcome!

I'm sure the guys will happily chime in soon, but in the mean time...

I have Max Attract for women and Scent of Eros for women...I never wear them as a stand alone...I just don't get the hits from them that I've come to expect from other products. Really, they are quite lonely in my drawer...not much love. They were first buys before I learned from this forum about Love Potion Perfume. Now I'm mainly buying from LP. I have 2 Alpha Dream products and am planning on another purchase end of this month, if that means anything to you ^-^ Those are the only ones I'm familiar with from that link. Hope this helps at least a little.
Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-06-2012 9:06 PM
Rileydc84
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

New to all this
11-06-2012 9:47 PM

Thanks a lot for the input ladies.
I'm hoping some of the men will help me out from a guys perspective.
I'm leaning towards Alpha Maschio and Alpha 7 purchase as my first.
Anyone know of mixing those?

Anyone know anything about any pills that increase the body's natural pheromone production?
11-06-2012 9:47 PM

Share This Thread