Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to LAL - What two to start with?
gatsby
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 7 posts

New to LAL - What two to start with?
06-10-2013 9:47 PM

Hey Guys,

Been reading a lot of great stuff about LAL and I'm still searching for that perfect mix so thought I'd try out a couple of their products. From reading reviews I think I've narrowed it down to the top four (In no particular order):

Aqua Vitae
Nude Alpha
Wolf
Hypnotica

Please help me pick two. My mone usage is basically worktime mix 5/6 days a week (currently API and Glace) and going out mix about 4 times a week (bars, cafes, group dinners etc) - currently Evolve and Cohesion.

My sig has my current mone stash. Thanks a lot for the help.

"All Life is an experiment" - Emerson

Mah Toys
-------------
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, A314b, P74, P75, P83, Summer Ammo
PheromoneXS - ACE Pack
AD - Glace, A1
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
06-10-2013 9:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2363
Thanks received:
4379 thanks in 836 posts

RE: New to LAL - What two to start with?
06-10-2013 9:51 PM

AV and wolf

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-10-2013 9:51 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA
Mars82
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 644
Thanks received:
452 thanks in 296 posts

06-11-2013 12:58 AM

Wolf for work and either NA or AV for going out depending on your type. If you can, get some LAL Androstadienone too.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
06-11-2013 12:58 AM
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 100
Thanks received:
483 thanks in 281 posts

06-11-2013 1:27 AM

Wolf and av.

If she bites you did it right.
06-11-2013 1:27 AM
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 315
Thanks received:
716 thanks in 302 posts

06-11-2013 1:48 AM

I'm gonna go Wolf and NA. Whatever you get though, I recommend you order both of them using the glass bulb dropper and I would request getting whatever non-Wolf product you get in the Wolf scent. Just because the product doesn't list a scent, doesn't mean you can't have one added. Garry Nelson really needs to update his website to reflect these options.

One tip; you already have Cohesion; don't know what scent you may have ordered it in, but nevertheless, it outta make a good match with any of the LAL products you get. I've tried it at 1 spray paired with 2 drops of AV at the gym, with good result.

I love the Wolf scent, that's why I'm recommending it. Some folks (very few) think it's too musky. IF you ordered your Cohesion in the FXS scent, then I'd probably recommend you get your products (Wolf included) in the AV scent, which is an aquatic match to the FXS cover scent. When I tested AV with Cohesion, it was in the original AV scent. It blended really well.
06-11-2013 1:48 AM
Thanks given by Mars82

AlteredBeast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

06-11-2013 8:13 AM

Aqua vitae is Awesome Bro, you get jolt of fresh confidence and the scented one smells great, you feel like a smooth badass instead pushy jackass and if you workout then you just feel like the ultimate Alpha
06-11-2013 8:13 AM
gatsby
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 7 posts

06-11-2013 8:49 PM

Wow thanks for all the replies.

Seems like AV and Wolf are the popular choices. Just curious a lot of people claim NA is their best product ever (like of all mone companies). Why so few recommendations for it?

I think I'm probably going to go with AV and Wolf even though I'm pretty happy with my daytime mix. I've still never found anything as good as old school A314 and Instant Honesty/P74 so going to work wolf into daytime rotation. AV seems like a heavy hitter and I'm lacking that in my nighttime mix right now - Evolve just doesn't hit very hard for me.

@Dafixisin - thanks for the tips man. Quick questions regarding scents. I have cohesion in Pepper/Nutmeg. Would I be better off getting unscented AV or is the Wolf smell good with diffusion? Also I'm assuming with bulb dropper its still alcohol based or do they switch over to oil?

Thanks,
Gats

"All Life is an experiment" - Emerson

Mah Toys
-------------
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, A314b, P74, P75, P83, Summer Ammo
PheromoneXS - ACE Pack
AD - Glace, A1
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
06-11-2013 8:49 PM
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 315
Thanks received:
716 thanks in 302 posts

06-11-2013 8:58 PM

Okay, SteveO sent me an oil sample of Cohesion in the P&N scent, because I wanted to know what it smelled like. His oil-based covers probably aren't as strong as his alcohol based spray versions. Honestly, I think given AV's aquatic-based scent, you're probably gonna be better off using the Wolf scent for both AV & Wolf, if that's what you're gonna go with. You'll really like Wolf for the workplace; it's solid for that. At higher dosages (3+ drops) some say it can morph into a more sexual product. I recommend getting these products in a scented version, versus unscented, but that's just me.

Bulb dropper or not, all of LAL's products are oil based. Definitely still go with the glass bulb dropper, no matter what you get.

So, sounds like you're gonna go AV & Wolf. If you're unsure of yourself, just order the 10 ml size bottle of Wolf, to minimize risk. You can request that in a glass bulb dropper too, I believe. It'll just be stumpier.

I don't know why Garry Nelson offers all of his products in a smaller 10 ml size, except for AV. Gonna have to e-mail him on that one. Think I'll do that next.
06-11-2013 8:58 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2363
Thanks received:
4379 thanks in 836 posts

06-11-2013 9:27 PM

(06-11-2013 8:49 PM)gatsby Wrote:  Just curious a lot of people claim NA is their best product ever (like of all mone companies). Why so few recommendations for it?

NA, imo, is one of the best products ever. It's also one of the most complex and complicated as well. Takes a lot of time and patience to fully understand it.

So why miss out on all the fun of blatant hitters like wolf and AV for a product that takes a bit of studying. I personally didn't recommend it bc I didn't want you doing like I did when I first started and wear it a few times and shelf it for a few months bc I couldn't get it to work.

EDIT: ask in the comment box for a sample of NA and hyp. Now u have all 4 products u wanted to play with for the price of 2.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 9:30 PM by thundr.)
06-11-2013 9:27 PM

kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
878 thanks in 329 posts

06-11-2013 10:38 PM

My two cents?
1. New Pheromone Additive and True Charisma or 2. New Pheromone Additive and Scent of Eros. One of these combo will tell you about your Signature and how to make it hotter or cooler depending on how old you are.

My best game signature is an Alpha Androsterone man with a slight none edge that creeps in over a four hour period.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Best all around Product or Combo
1. Nude Alpha
2. A314+Alpha7
3. NPA+A1
4.Tigers Juice
5. WM-Black Label+P83
6. True Charisma + None
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 10:39 PM by kmacc45.)
06-11-2013 10:38 PM

Share This Thread