Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New product names: Venom and Diablo
Mr. E #2 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 11 posts

New product names: Venom and Diablo
01-07-2016 3:55 AM

I mailed Garry for a hint regarding the new products he has planned for 2016. He gave me the names Venom and Diablo. And that one is a more alpha product. He said that some guys ended up buying gay products and he doesn't want them have to do that.

So he decided to put out a new alpha product. Looking at the names, both could fit for that. So perhaps it's two new alpha produtcs instead of one.

Looking forward to them coming out!
01-07-2016 3:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by 1Trajan, Nicksw, Spars, kalpan56, BeautifulEnigma, NP17, Inconceivablezen, Ekscentra, JPATTRACT

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 515
Thanks received:
1009 thanks in 519 posts

RE: New product names: Venom and Diablo
01-07-2016 12:01 PM

Yes I'm one of those straight guys buying gay products. Kane is my favorite mix out right now, by far. I may not be buying it straight when it comes out, but I look forward to LAL's new super alpha product.
01-07-2016 12:01 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3637
Thanks received:
1929 thanks in 949 posts

01-07-2016 3:31 PM

(01-07-2016 12:01 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Yes I'm one of those straight guys buying gay products. Kane is my favorite mix out right now, by far. I may not be buying it straight when it comes out, but I look forward to LAL's new super alpha product.

WHY is it your favorite, NP17; compared to what?

Thanks! Search
With MOST of the Mad Moners thursting for NEW PRODUCTS, I wonder ... IF ... any producers of mones put out the same product, but use a different name.

Anyone? Any thoughts? Any ideas? popcorn
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 3:33 PM by MMM.)
01-07-2016 3:31 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1009 thanks in 519 posts

01-07-2016 5:06 PM

(01-07-2016 3:31 PM)MMM Wrote:  WHY is it your favorite, NP17; compared to what?

Thanks! Search
With MOST of the Mad Moners thursting for NEW PRODUCTS, I wonder ... IF ... any producers of mones put out the same product, but use a different name.

Anyone? Any thoughts? Any ideas? popcorn

Kane is incredibly dominant, masculine, powerful, and gets respect hits like nothing else. It's also super attractive but not like a fake DITH kind of way, but women are just into me when I wear it. Also, the gel is amazing. It's the best alpha I've tried so far. But I've never tried A314 and I have Atlas and TUSC coming so we'll see if there's a contender for that top spot.

Of course, Kane is actually tested and tailored for men attracting men. But don't think it's a "gay" feeling at all, the exact opposite in fact. You'll see that's Garry's intention if you read the product description carefully. If Venom or Diablo can take this to a new level with women, then it will be a product I highly recommend.

If you want a more thorough breakdown, I would say that compared to BW, Ascend, or Alpha Treasures, Kane is better because it's more DOMINANT. Those other mixes have their places, and I like them, but Kane is my go-to because it is dominant, aggressive, and attractive in the way that I like. Bad Wolf has its uses but is a bit too sexual and dark for daily wear for me.

As for Garry repackaging his gay pheromones as a new product, I think that's far-fetched. Not only has it been known that Garry has been working a long time on this project of converting his highly dominant gay pheromones for straight men, it would be pointless and inconsistent of him. He knows the formula and as a pheromone artisan, to think that he wouldn't have some way of making it better-suited for straight men, even just a little bit, would be hard to believe.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 5:15 PM by NP17.)
01-07-2016 5:06 PM
Thanks given by MMM, Ekscentra, kingtut savage, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
138 thanks in 93 posts

01-07-2016 7:22 PM

New LAL product? BUY BUY BUY (Im on the target when it comes out)

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
01-07-2016 7:22 PM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3637
Thanks received:
1929 thanks in 949 posts

01-07-2016 8:50 PM

(01-07-2016 5:06 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Kane is incredibly dominant, masculine, powerful, and gets respect hits like nothing else. It's also super attractive but not like a fake DITH kind of way, but women are just into me when I wear it. Also, the gel is amazing. It's the best alpha I've tried so far. But I've never tried A314 and I have Atlas and TUSC coming so we'll see if there's a contender for that top spot.

Of course, Kane is actually tested and tailored for men attracting men. But don't think it's a "gay" feeling at all, the exact opposite in fact. You'll see that's Garry's intention if you read the product description carefully. If Venom or Diablo can take this to a new level with women, then it will be a product I highly recommend.

If you want a more thorough breakdown, I would say that compared to BW, Ascend, or Alpha Treasures, Kane is better because it's more DOMINANT. Those other mixes have their places, and I like them, but Kane is my go-to because it is dominant, aggressive, and attractive in the way that I like. Bad Wolf has its uses but is a bit too sexual and dark for daily wear for me.

As for Garry repackaging his gay pheromones as a new product, I think that's far-fetched. Not only has it been known that Garry has been working a long time on this project of converting his highly dominant gay pheromones for straight men, it would be pointless and inconsistent of him. He knows the formula and as a pheromone artisan, to think that he wouldn't have some way of making it better-suited for straight men, even just a little bit, would be hard to believe.

So, what's your MAIN PURPOSE for purchasing Kane ... work, play(attraction) or both? And what dosage/s have you been using to get your findings?

Mucho thanks! Scaut
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 8:52 PM by MMM.)
01-07-2016 8:50 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
936 thanks in 401 posts

01-07-2016 10:34 PM

(01-07-2016 12:01 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Yes I'm one of those straight guys buying gay products. Kane is my favorite mix out right now, by far. I may not be buying it straight when it comes out, but I look forward to LAL's new super alpha product.

I have to admit your glowing review of Kane has me interested , I am also looking for a good alpha product but can't lie about my apprehension. Kane is meant for gay men...last thing I want is it to backfire on me.

Also BW made me very aggressive so that was useless to me. Do I like a dominant mix? Yes, but I don't want 'nasty asshole' in a bottle which is what BW was for me.

The Dude abides...
01-07-2016 10:34 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1009 thanks in 519 posts

01-07-2016 11:32 PM

(01-07-2016 8:50 PM)MMM Wrote:  So, what's your MAIN PURPOSE for purchasing Kane ... work, play(attraction) or both? And what dosage/s have you been using to get your findings?

Mucho thanks! Scaut

Respect and being singled out for leadership roles at work, and attracting quality women. I use 1/2 - 3/4 of a full glob. This is about 1 full pump from a sample bottle if you ever come across one of those. I think that this is the most dominant dose and gives me the most respect hits. Like some of LAL's gels, (I hear) the buffers overpower the alpha mones at higher doses.

(01-07-2016 10:34 PM)andromun Wrote:  I have to admit your glowing review of Kane has me interested , I am also looking for a good alpha product but can't lie about my apprehension. Kane is meant for gay men...last thing I want is it to backfire on me.

Also BW made me very aggressive so that was useless to me. Do I like a dominant mix? Yes, but I don't want 'nasty asshole' in a bottle which is what BW was for me.

Yes, and maybe I'm hyping it a bit. It's just that I know that guys are looking for a strong alpha to replace A314, and I've testing some of the strongest alphas currently available, and Kane is my favorite. I also have gotten "nasty asshole" impressions, but I think that might've been from mixing Kane and BW. I am really not sure whether Kane by itself will give this impression as much as BW. For one thing, I'm quite friendly, but who knows what people are thinking on the inside.

If by "backfire" you mean you might get hit on by gay guys, yeah it's a possibility. Honestly that doesn't bother me as I'm pretty free with sexuality in my feelings and attitudes. But if by backfire you think it might make people think you're gay, that's not really possible as it's loaded with so much Androsterone that it overwhelms people with straightness. Garry talks about how he made this mix thinking of gay guys that are highly attracted to super alpha straight dudes, and this was his way of putting that "alpha straight dude" in a bottle and giving it to gay guys to attract other guys.

Or you can keep using A314 until the new alpha mone for straight men comes out this year. That's what I would do...
01-07-2016 11:32 PM
Thanks given by boyscout73, Ekscentra
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1009 thanks in 519 posts

01-07-2016 11:49 PM

One warning I will give you is that Kane IS aggressive. It's not an A314 clone. It's just very dominant. At least from my perspective never having tried A314. I've had a little kid kick me wildly who is usually even tempered. I've had girls get angry or hostile with me because of the way I walked up to them and asserted my personality. But it can be steered if you're friendly, and that subconscious aggression with polite, respectful, friendly demeanor is what I go for.
01-07-2016 11:49 PM
Thanks given by boyscout73, Ekscentra

boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 282
Thanks received:
65 thanks in 43 posts

01-08-2016 4:04 PM

I'm not a ripped or huge guy, but BW turns me into a much more aggressive driver.

i'm surprised by some of the maneuvers i find myself making on the road.

a part of me thinks this is good, but maybe not the best 'vibe' to be putting out there.

does Kane doe the same thing?
01-08-2016 4:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  VENOM KoiBecomeDragon 78 9,384 11-18-2016 9:57 AM
Last Post: Spars