Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

abn1391
Shameless

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-27-2018 11:13 PM

Hello I just signed up today.

I was was watching a Robert Sapolsky video where he discussed the activity of pheromones in human beings. This led me to do some googling and I found this place. I spent hours reading up at first thinking this must be crazy desperate men but the more and more I read the more I became interested.

Background: 26 yo Male. Middle Eastern. Work in finance. 780 Testosterone. 2 years of cold approach pick up. Very sheltered upbringing that stiffled my social skills. That being said have closed hb9,8,7s from cold approach Pulled 2 10s with no close from daygame. When I am on I am the most charismatic and aggressive of anyone I've gone out with/winged/social circle. However I feel I am not living up to my potential because unless I'm in a flow state a lot of my subconscious shy behaviors take over. This leads to lots of inconsistency. When I pull I pull in bunches. When I go dry It could be a while.

Personality is very creative, disorganized, extroverted ie social inter actions give me energy and improve my mood but I'm very in my head, Neurotic, Low in agreeablenss.

I have a long history with neutropics from the most popular ones like modafinil, to the more less known one's like selegline + peaa(this hits stronger then a coke high , every girl at the club was giving me blank stares) however unsustainable and potentially dangerous.

I've put in an order for core m3x titan and dino hope to update you all with my experiences soon.
02-27-2018 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: New member
02-28-2018 1:26 AM

(02-27-2018 11:13 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  I've put in an order for core m3x titan and dino hope to update you all with my experiences soon.

Don't know what can help getting you into the flow state more often. But I'm looking forward to hearing how these products work for you.

Since you can already pull and close very attractive women without pheromones I'm think Core should be the first one you try out of the ones you listed. It will add attraction to the natural base you already have and might be what boosts you to the next level with women. Since you already have a good testosterone level you many not want to start with a product containing Androstenone and Core contains no Androstenone. Core is a good first product to try.

If you don't like core then the next one I would try is M3X. That one will probably be amazing for you when you get into the flow states you mentioned in your post and useless when you are not in the flow state. Nevertheless probably worth a try.
02-28-2018 1:26 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: New member
02-28-2018 11:10 PM

Welcome aboard.
02-28-2018 11:10 PM

Share This Thread