Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New job - suggestions?
Deseo
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

New job - suggestions?
10-07-2021 12:24 PM

I am starting my first office job in 4 years.

I wore Aqua Vitae to the job interview and the female HR manager was just so thrilled with me and really dominated the interview. She really didn't ask me about my job history (which was a clear fit) and she didn't ask those bear-trap/trick questions. She said she liked my energy and since it's a small company of 35 people, she could just sense that I would be a good fit, but there were 2 more interviews after mine. The the other HR manager who called to offer me the job, mentioned several times how the interviewing HR Manager was just so impressed with me.

My manager requested a Zoom meeting with me and he pointed out he watched me walk in for my interview.

Should I wear Aqua Vitae the first day and then Hypnotica the rest of the week followed by Bliss XS?

I don't want to draw too much attention to myself, but I want to make an impression and then have everyone feeling comfortable with me as my tenure continues.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2021 12:26 PM by Deseo.)
10-07-2021 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New job - suggestions?
10-07-2021 1:19 PM

I would use nothing for the first few weeks. Get a handle on your work colleagues. Then decide if you really need anything (social, trust, alpha, for example). Then you could gradually introduce the right mone into your workplace.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-07-2021 1:19 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

10-07-2021 5:25 PM

I used AV in a few business networking meetings and I noticed I get respect from guys, on a few occasions I got asked if I am some investor or something big, though I wear quite casual clothes. I think if you're willing to play the AV role (usually they say celebrity vibe around here) you're good to try it, but you'll have to keep it up for a while. In my experience whenever I switch from one mone product to AV, it doesn't add any 'value' to the bond/human relation but maybe that's just me. (when I use AV on it's own it's great though!).
But I never tried AV in a real work environment, I don't really use mones to work, but if I would, the only one I'd suggest is Wolf. It seems like a safe bet. Can't say anything about hypnotica or bliss though, never used them.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
10-07-2021 5:25 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

10-07-2021 5:46 PM

I'd wear AV the first day for that first impression, then switch to Bliss afterwards.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
10-07-2021 5:46 PM

Share This Thread