Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
New job
static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

New job
02-06-2015 3:50 PM

Ok. Got a new job and am surrounded by older and younger women. I want to draw them in to me and i mostly gravitate towards older women, was thinking a sexual mone and something that opens them up to me. Was thinking i haven't used turn up the heat in a while. What do you guys think and what can you guys recommend?
02-06-2015 3:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 60
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 72 posts

RE: New job
02-06-2015 8:45 PM

(02-06-2015 3:50 PM)static3600 Wrote:  Ok. Got a new job and am surrounded by older and younger women. I want to draw them in to me and i mostly gravitate towards older women, was thinking a sexual mone and something that opens them up to me. Was thinking i haven't used turn up the heat in a while. What do you guys think and what can you guys recommend?

Forget the sexual mones for now. I would stick to status and social blends. (leaning towards socials)

I just started a new job recently and have found that the status blends work very well on the men that I work with. The younger women see me as some sort of elitist that that thinks that I am so far superior to them. They act like total cunts to me and try to devalue me to my superiors. The older women respond well, and treat me like an experienced gentleman.

I've been wearing wolf + titan, or a314 solo btw.

Just my 2 cents.......

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 8:45 PM by Santiago.)
02-06-2015 8:45 PM
static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

02-08-2015 12:16 AM

Hmm i see. Got some youngerish girls at the place i work also but i def might forgo the sexual mone.....for now. How is titan, never used it before and do you get consistent hits with that combo?
Also since am going this direction am thinking of getting cohesion and connection with a sexual mone. Can you recommend a good sexual mone i can combo up with the 2 or one of those at a time
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 12:26 AM by static3600.)
02-08-2015 12:16 AM
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 127
Thanks received:
397 thanks in 215 posts

02-11-2015 11:00 AM

(02-06-2015 8:45 PM)Santiago Wrote:  Forget the sexual mones for now. I would stick to status and social blends. (leaning towards socials)

I just started a new job recently and have found that the status blends work very well on the men that I work with. The younger women see me as some sort of elitist that that thinks that I am so far superior to them. They act like total cunts to me and try to devalue me to my superiors. The older women respond well, and treat me like an experienced gentleman.

Just my 2 cents.......

He's right. Start with Social/Status products first. Later you can start hitting them with sexual stuff.
02-11-2015 11:00 AM
Thanks given by Santiago
Santiago
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 60
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 72 posts

02-12-2015 8:48 AM

(02-06-2015 8:45 PM)Santiago Wrote:  Forget the sexual mones for now. I would stick to status and social blends. (leaning towards socials)

Just my 2 cents.......

just an update to this situation.....

The younger female co-workers have turned the corner and seem to like me now. I was hired on above them in a newly created position in the company. Many of the established employees had a beef with the situation before they ever met me.

I was getting massive respect hits from everyone with the Titan/Wolf combo even if they thought they hated me.

----Santiago----
LAL--Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Hypnotica , Lucky 7 Royal, Wolf, Dirty Primitive, Androstadienone, Bad Wolf(sample)
Pheromone XS--Ascend, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Cohesion(sample), Celebrity(sample), Taboo(sample)
Apex--Core, Titan, CV3(sample), APX(sample)
AD--a314, Turn up the Heat
02-12-2015 8:48 AM

Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 27 posts

New job
02-12-2015 1:50 PM

I love Wolf's self-effects, but I've never been sure how women (in general) respond to it. I will be flying out for an interview next week, and will be meeting a pretty diverse group of folks. Using Wolf is a no-brainer, but I will also be meeting some women who are in administrative positions. I'm happy to use Wolf as a standalone, but I'm not opposed to applying a few dabs of Cohesion as well.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pheromone dabbler
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 1:54 PM by Futureman.)
02-12-2015 1:50 PM
static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

02-13-2015 9:08 AM

Ordered cohesions aura of amity and thu. Cohesion got here already(steve is awesome) thu and aura is coming today.
02-13-2015 9:08 AM

Share This Thread