Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New here - need some advice
caz
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New here - need some advice
11-13-2019 6:08 AM

Hey,

New at these forums and hoping for some advice. I am not completely new to pheromones, since I used it for 1-2 years almost 20 years ago. Back then the options were much more limited than now Smile

I am now in my late 30's, happily married for the past 10 years and a have a good career with leadership roles.

I am contemplating playing around with pheromones again but could use some advice on which would be good products in a number of areas:

1) Professionally. While my career is moving along fine, it would be interesting to play around with mones for further enhancing my position/salary Smile.

2) Relationship. While I can not complain about my relationship, with busy lives with kid and jobs, a little extra spark can not hurt.

We have good sex life overall with a single little caveat. My wife is very opposed to the idea of anal sex. It is by no means a deal-breaker for me or something I need to have in my daily life. However I would like it to be part of our 'tool-box' if possible. Are there any experiences on different mones which encourages the desire for for instance anal sex/exploring new avenues?

3) Going out/flirting. When I used mones all those years ago sex was the main driver for using it. Now in a long term relationship (of monogamy) I am not looking for having sexual relations besides my SO. However as much as the next guy I enjoy getting the attention from women. So I am interested in mones which will get me hits, but not with the aim of them falling in love with me. And not with the intent of actually closing the deal. Tbh honest Im unsure if strictly social mones would accomplish this, or it still needs a romantic kick?

Thanks for reading if you made it this far P
11-13-2019 6:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New here - need some advice
11-13-2019 9:13 AM

Hi and welcome to pherotruth.

I'll answer from my perspective, but hopefully others will chime in as well so you'll have a good cross-section to evaluate.

First off, of course, Pherotruth is an excellent source for researching products so you should be able to look into various products, read the reviews and experiences, and make your own decision.

(11-13-2019 6:08 AM)caz Wrote:  1) Professionally. While my career is moving along fine, it would be interesting to play around with mones for further enhancing my position/salary Smile.

I cannot accurately advise you on a product here as I don't typically use pheromones in the workplace. However, lots of guys use alpha products (BW, AV, WOLF, and several others) to advance up the ladder in the work place. Lots of other guys use socials with some prestige to give themselves a more reliable mien. Swimming with Sharks comes to mind for that.

(11-13-2019 6:08 AM)caz Wrote:  2) Relationship. While I can not complain about my relationship, with busy lives with kid and jobs, a little extra spark can not hurt.

We have good sex life overall with a single little caveat. My wife is very opposed to the idea of anal sex. It is by no means a deal-breaker for me or something I need to have in my daily life. However I would like it to be part of our 'tool-box' if possible. Are there any experiences on different mones which encourages the desire for for instance anal sex/exploring new avenues?

For relationship enhancement, several products come to mind. TLG is a winner for me and lots of other guys for rekindling the intimacy and bonding aspects.

For flat out sex both TLGC and TLG are great, but also TKO, HF, AV+M3X, M3X (solo), SXD-9 (from what I hear, I have not tried it), Core+Sex Magnet, and lots and lots of others come to mind.

For your stated desire I'd probably say that TKO or Av+M3X might fit your bill better as they both seem to lower inhibitions.

(11-13-2019 6:08 AM)caz Wrote:  3) Going out/flirting. When I used mones all those years ago sex was the main driver for using it. Now in a long term relationship (of monogamy) I am not looking for having sexual relations besides my SO. However as much as the next guy I enjoy getting the attention from women. So I am interested in mones which will get me hits, but not with the aim of them falling in love with me. And not with the intent of actually closing the deal. Tbh honest Im unsure if strictly social mones would accomplish this, or it still needs a romantic kick?

For catch and release I'd still suggest TLG, TKO, Homme Fatal, and perhaps M3X (for extended one on one encounters).

On the heels of this, after somebody comes along and mentions the search engine, there should be tons of suggestions that are at least as good as the ones I submitted. there are lots and lots of excellent products from the vendors and they all have their devotees for good reasons.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-13-2019 9:13 AM
caz
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2019 4:20 PM

(11-13-2019 9:13 AM)Gladen Wrote:  First off, of course, Pherotruth is an excellent source for researching products so you should be able to look into various products, read the reviews and experiences, and make your own decision.

Yup, I actually already collected most of the mentions in the "top mone of 2019" thread, and are now looking closer into all the ones who got the most mentions. I hope to correlate this with the advice you (and hopefully others) give me on specific mones for the usecases I mentioned.

Thanks for all the input on products. I recognize most of the product names/abbrevations from browsing the forum, and will definitely look the rest up.

(11-13-2019 9:13 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For catch and release.....
That phrase explained the situation much more eloquently than I managed.... Smile
11-13-2019 4:20 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-13-2019 4:31 PM

(11-13-2019 4:20 PM)caz Wrote:  
(11-13-2019 9:13 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For catch and release.....
That phrase explained the situation much more eloquently than I managed.... Smile

Snoopyace, et. al. , is fond of using the term to abbreviate flirting and attracting, but not acting upon it. It isn't my terminology and credit must be given where due.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-13-2019 4:31 PM

caz
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2019 5:48 PM

I believe I am getting closer to narrowing down my options. More opinions would off course be welcome.

Based on Gladens recommendations and trawling the forums I have narrowed it down to:

Profesional:
Alpha Treasure
Titan

Relationship/Catch Release:
TLG, TKO, Homme Fatale

-----
In contention is also Nude/NA/AV (since they seem very popular). However not sure why, but based on impressions around the site the others "feel better" for me.

BW does not sound like me, so I would fear it would contradict my natural behaviour rather than accent it.

------

For ordering within Europe it seems Aroma Fero is the best option? Seems like you can get most products from them as well.
11-18-2019 5:48 PM
caz
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2019 6:13 PM

Seems my choice might be made for me, since TKO, Titan and Alpha Treasures is out of stock at aromafero...
11-18-2019 6:13 PM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2019 7:13 PM

(11-18-2019 6:13 PM)caz Wrote:  Seems my choice might be made for me, since TKO, Titan and Alpha Treasures is out of stock at aromafero...

Man Paulius has his stuff going on, if those are the testers O.U.S., just make a choice and spring for the full bottle of one. I have a bunch in my shopping cart but might go with Homme Fatale.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 7:14 PM by Crash.)
11-18-2019 7:13 PM
caz
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2019 1:10 AM

haha it is actually the full bottles being out of stock...neither of the 3 products are offered as testers.
11-19-2019 1:10 AM

caz
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2019 4:20 PM

So i ended sending an order for Aroma Fero...

Based on current availability and reading around the forums I ended up buying the following:

- TLG full bottle
- Captain Tester
- Nude Tester

Let the experimenting begin...
11-22-2019 4:20 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-22-2019 5:31 PM

(11-22-2019 4:20 PM)caz Wrote:  So i ended sending an order for Aroma Fero...

Based on current availability and reading around the forums I ended up buying the following:

- TLG full bottle
- Captain Tester
- Nude Tester

Let the experimenting begin...

I'd say you made some excellent choices, there.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
11-22-2019 5:31 PM

Share This Thread