Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New here. What should I try next?
Lamborghini
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 2 posts

New here. What should I try next?
12-19-2012 3:03 AM

Alfa Maschio is amazing... I think I'm addicted to this pheromone game. I'm deciding between l2k and Aqua Vitae for my next mone. I had great results with AM.
12-19-2012 3:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Buzzy78
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 101
Thanks received:
199 thanks in 92 posts

RE: New here. What should I try next?
12-19-2012 3:23 AM

As far as i know, Alpha Maschio and Aqua vitae are both pretty alpha products. L2k is supposed to be a more buffered version of Alpha Maschio. Ive read great things about AV, but i also hear finding your sweet spot is not easy with this stuff.

Maybe try something more social (like glace) since you allready have an Alpha product? This way you can test the social product and also combine it with Alpha Maschio for better results.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
12-19-2012 3:23 AM
Thanks given by Lamborghini
Lamborghini
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 2 posts

12-19-2012 3:43 AM

(12-19-2012 3:23 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  As far as i know, Alpha Maschio and Aqua vitae are both pretty alpha products. L2k is supposed to be a more buffered version of Alpha Maschio. Ive read great things about AV, but i also hear finding your sweet spot is not easy with this stuff.

Maybe try something more social (like glace) since you allready have an Alpha product? This way you can test the social product and also combine it with Alpha Maschio for better results.
I was actually considering some Glace to maybe dilute the AM during the day to something less sexual (let's face it, some lectures I sit next to chicks for 3 hours). Possibly glace in the hair... but would I get it unscented and overlap sprays on the already leather and steel AM? Or would I get leather and steel glace and apply to the hair.
12-19-2012 3:43 AM
Buzzy78
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 101
Thanks received:
199 thanks in 92 posts

12-19-2012 4:01 AM

Imo get it unscented. From what i've read glace doesn't give out such a strong smell as AM. If you take it unscented, it think it will be much more versatile. With this i mean, you can combine it with other products (from other vendors) later on without having to worry about the leather and steel cover.

If you feel the coversmell, when combining AM and glace, is not strong enough, i would advise you to go to a perfume shop and ask for something that smells simular to leather and steel coverscent from Alpha Dream. Well don't ask them that, but let them smell an application you put on ;-)

Who know's you'll have some nice effect from her smelling it so close Big Grin

I dont know if any other members know of a commercial cologne that comes close to the smell of leather and steel, but there must be something out there..

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
12-19-2012 4:01 AM
Lamborghini
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 2 posts

12-19-2012 4:07 AM

(12-19-2012 4:01 AM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  Imo get it unscented. From what i've read glace doesn't give out such a strong smell as AM. If you take it unscented, it think it will be much more versatile. With this i mean, you can combine it with other products (from other vendors) later on without having to worry about the leather and steel cover.

If you feel the coversmell, when combining AM and glace, is not strong enough, i would advise you to go to a perfume shop and ask for something that smells simular to leather and steel coverscent from Alpha Dream. Well don't ask them that, but let them smell an application you put on ;-)

Who know's you'll have some nice effect from her smelling it so close Big Grin

I dont know if any other members know of a commercial cologne that comes close to the smell of leather and steel, but there must be something out there..
I've got a pretty good mone budget so I wouldn't be hesitant to do it either way. I just don't want something unscented in combo or scented (aqua vitae? some people's reactions) that smells like sweat or piss. At first I was contemplating if the AV stares were from a hobo-piss scent or from a good product ha. Bottom line is I want to smell good but have utilitarian mones. Maybe AV is right for me, maybe it's not... gotta try it though.
12-19-2012 4:07 AM

La Fin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 7 posts

12-19-2012 4:52 AM

Alpha Dream doesn't give the option to order Glace scented because it doesn't need one at all; it's actually rather pleasant smelling with just the mones. Your scented AM will cover it anyway.
12-19-2012 4:52 AM
Lamborghini
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
15 thanks in 2 posts

12-19-2012 4:58 AM

(12-19-2012 4:52 AM)La Fin Wrote:  Alpha Dream doesn't give the option to order Glace scented because it doesn't need one at all; it's actually rather pleasant smelling with just the mones. Your scented AM will cover it anyway.
Damn I'm now down to Glace or L2K (which version is the currently produced one L2k - v1 or v2?)
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 4:59 AM by Lamborghini.)
12-19-2012 4:58 AM
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2105
Thanks received:
1280 thanks in 531 posts

12-19-2012 9:26 AM

Hi, Lamgorghini. Welcome to PheroTruth. You can not go wrong with either of those products. And I just wanted to make sure you know they are on sale right now. The December sale runs until the 26th I think. Do you know about the coupon code/ December sale?

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
12-19-2012 9:26 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7612
Thanks received:
4585 thanks in 1630 posts

12-19-2012 9:39 AM

Welcome to phero truth

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
12-19-2012 9:39 AM

Emil
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 2 posts

12-19-2012 4:54 PM

From what I've read only v1 is being sold at the time being until Chris makes another batch of v2.

I have L2kv2, glace and AM and find that there is a time and place for each one (and combinations). I don't know about you, but I usually get burned out after wearing AM too many days in a row. That's why I like having glace around, because it puts me and everyone around me in a good mood. Sunshine in a bottle. At least the fast burn alcohol version.

It really wouldn't hurt getting both though. I'm sure you've read the reviews for L2Kv1. Plus there's a sale going on.
12-19-2012 4:54 PM

Share This Thread