Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
New here! Great place :) Few questions
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 28 posts

New here! Great place :) Few questions
09-24-2013 12:36 PM

I'm brand new to pheromones. I have never tried any but ordered Pherx unscented oil a few days ago, then I stumbled here. I never saw any mentions of it on here so I'm going off on a limb and assuming it isnt that great of a product... any thoughts on this?

Having said that, I'm going to give Pherx a try since I already spent money, but I am looking for a new product. Yes, I have read many threads of top 5 pheromones, but this is a bit different.

I would like an UNscented pheromone that makes me appear alpha, increase trust, more social, but slightly heavier on the female attraction side. I know this isnt magic potion in a bottle but I'm going for the "man I want to get with this guy" response from females.

I primarily wear Acqua Di Gio and sometimes Jake by Hollister. I am extremely particular about my smell, so I would prefer to keep wearing my same colognes but also add a pheromone. I noticed people prefer Acqua on a side by side bottle sniff test but I get way more compliments from Jake.

On the mones that I have seen listed, I was looking at Wolf, AQUA VITAE, Passion, Nude Alpha, but being new I cant really see the intelligence behind each. I was also looking at X22 and C4 by wingman, and some shampoo I found called Laid. Please let me know your opinions on these and what to stay away from! Smile

I greatly appreciate your time!
09-24-2013 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3157
Thanks received:
5843 thanks in 1054 posts

RE: New here! Great place :) Few questions
09-24-2013 1:00 PM

Havent tried pherx. If you already bought it take a few runs with it and let us know how it goes.

Ill try n give a quick rundown of the stuff you listed. Wolf. Friendmaker. Good on all genders but.light on the attraction.
Av status in a bottle. It either works great for you or it doesnt. No real in between on AV. Good attraction but can be flaky at times.
NA is awesome. Good attraction on ppl you already know. Has zero scent to it and easily covered. Its a bit of an advanced product to see hits with. Not everyone gets blatant hits.
c4 is good status but not so much attraction. Nonscented so easy to cover. Easy to get ghosted on if you wear too much.
x22 usually comes scented. Good attraction product on females but not always so good when dealing w dudes.

Tried to give you a quick pro con. Best to do some reading for a less condensed outlook before you buy. Alot of good reviewing here by this forum members.

Welcome to the forum.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
09-24-2013 1:00 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1173 thanks in 629 posts

09-24-2013 1:28 PM

I agree with thundr on all accounts.

If you already like aqua digio then you can't beat av for status. Women definitely respond to it. It does seem to hit the more sexually confident women harder. I would venture to say over 30 years old.

If she bites you did it right.
09-24-2013 1:28 PM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 28 posts

09-24-2013 1:35 PM

Thank you for your reply!
Pherx was an impulse type of buy since I didnt know any better. I'll certainly post a thread about it once I've got it and had some experience with it.

I appreciate your quick breakdown of pros and cons. According to that, Nude Alpha seems to be the best for me out of that list so far. I'm a college student who lives with 3 other guys and there are always plenty of guys over just to hang. I dont want anything to make them question me or lose my trust. (based on your x22 comment)

What would be the main differences between Nude and Nude alpha? The website says NA has 2ml more of a certain pheromone but I'm not sure what that means in English.
09-24-2013 1:35 PM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 28 posts

09-24-2013 1:39 PM

(09-24-2013 1:28 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  If you already like aqua digio then you can't beat av for status. Women definitely respond to it. It does seem to hit the more sexually confident women harder. I would venture to say over 30 years old.

Neither of those colognes have pheromones in them though, correct? I'm interested in your comment about hitting confident woman harder... Maybe thats why Hollister gets me more compliments? I am 19 in college.
09-24-2013 1:39 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1173 thanks in 629 posts

09-24-2013 1:41 PM

(09-24-2013 1:39 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Neither of those colognes have pheromones in them though, correct? I'm interested in your comment about hitting confident woman harder... Maybe thats why Hollister gets me more compliments? I am 19 in college.

There is a great thread going right now title girls over 30/ under 30. There are some very informative posts there. Read on.

If she bites you did it right.
09-24-2013 1:41 PM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
79 thanks in 28 posts

09-24-2013 1:43 PM

Ah very good insight, I'll jump there now. thank you!
09-24-2013 1:43 PM
zhakealf - Spammer
I'm an idiot!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-25-2013 2:06 AM

New pheromone product, will attract people, especially for women, but also can get the trust of women
09-25-2013 2:06 AM

Share This Thread