Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New here
CJ_W
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New here
12-02-2022 3:16 AM

Been Lurking for a few days and decided to make an account.

I'm a late 30's Westerner living in Asia and I go out quite a bit (usually to clubs)

I've been around the pick up game for a bit (not really PUA) but something in between and have had my share of fun.

Im looking at this mone stuff and I plan on trying some out. I've ordered AV and will be trying that out solo for a while, then probably either going cohesion and/or evolve and trying those out.

Eventually I plan to get NA for a special girl I may have in mind in the future.

Anyway I've been reading a LOT lately to get my bearings around how the good mones are and have changed over time. Once I get my AV and start testing it, I'll start posting my experiences in the AV thread. I don't really have many questions though. Although Russian Wolf says to lather the AV on but then other posters are like "use 1-2 drops" haha. I'm going to have to figure that out as I go.

I do find it funny that a lot of people don't seem to know how to close...I just read a post where a guy had a chick in his house, on his bed, She gets her tits out, he fondles them....then doesn't close. . .

I almost woke up my neighbors as I yelled "Wat!" suddenly when I read that. come on guys this is not even game 101, its like game .001. Anyway other than that funny post and a few others I read like it there is a lot of good info.

Hopefully I can go through this journey and categorize an up-to-date 2022-2023+ profile of good mones to use for different situations. (except for work...I don't mix work and play, Idk why so many posters are insisting on doing that)

Anyway, back to reading.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2022 3:20 AM by CJ_W.)
12-02-2022 3:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New here
12-02-2022 10:05 AM

Welcome!
Some remarks:

On the closing issue: The aims of individual persons might be different from what oneself might think. We usually try not to judge. If a forum member ask how to improve the outcome of course helpful hints are welcomed.

On AV: I also bath in it...

On work vs. play: Some mones are good for male-female stuff, some are better 1 on 1, some are great for clubs. And some are good for work and business situations too. What works there is again highly dependent on the person and the situations. I had good experience from XS Ascend and TA (status and respect, but also enhancing self effects). Again this is dependent on what an individual wants to achieve.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
12-02-2022 10:05 AM
CJ_W
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2022 11:57 AM

(12-02-2022 10:05 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Welcome!
Some remarks:

On the closing issue: The aims of individual persons might be different from what oneself might think. We usually try not to judge. If a forum member ask how to improve the outcome of course helpful hints are welcomed.

On AV: I also bath in it...

On work vs. play: Some mones are good for male-female stuff, some are better 1 on 1, some are great for clubs. And some are good for work and business situations too. What works there is again highly dependent on the person and the situations. I had good experience from XS Ascend and TA (status and respect, but also enhancing self effects). Again this is dependent on what an individual wants to achieve.

Most of those posts I make fun of were super old anyway so I figured game wasn't so well known then but some of them . . .I had to drop my jaw at the missed opportunity(girl sitting on your bed with her tits out telling you to touch them and the guy is just like....) yeah I don't think a hint is going to fix that lol.

oh yeah on the work stuff I agree some mones are probably good for professional stuff. I just facepalm at people trying to use sexual ones at work. Work is for...making money. If I were to use mones at work it would probably be one that could get me a raise the fastest. . .(in money not in. . .arousal)

Yeah on AV, its weird some people in the thread (all 232 pages I read) say later it on, some say dont and get mad at people that lather it on, its kind of all over the place, I kind of realized that there really isn't a "best practice" for that one (after reading all those pages) as people have wildly different experiences.

Which means I'll have to read up on other mones that have more consistency, while testing AV as a personal thing.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2022 12:00 PM by CJ_W.)
12-02-2022 11:57 AM
bootysage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2022 1:28 PM

I’ll echo Marcus’s comments on making fun of other members. Age of the thread isn’t an excuse, and it just doesn’t matter how socially unaware or bad at seduction someone is, it doesn’t warrant judgment from anyone here. A simple “yeah that’s fair, I’ll do better going forward” would have sufficed.

Anyway, welcome. I’ve not tried AV, but it seems like one that would scare Asians from what I’ve read about it.
12-02-2022 1:28 PM
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-02-2022 3:41 PM

Let's focus on the work and business use of mones:
I have the feeling that this aspect is underappeciated (is there such a word?) in the forum.
Most important would be - imho - to look to the different work places and the subcultures present there. A law firm would be different from a police precinct, a automotive tech company from a primary school. In some a mild social-sexual might work to get on the good side of your female boss, in others cops and none give you an edge in a construction worker group.
It's context related....

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
12-02-2022 3:41 PM

CJ_W
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2022 6:56 PM

(12-02-2022 3:41 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Let's focus on the work and business use of mones:
I have the feeling that this aspect is underappeciated (is there such a word?) in the forum.
Most important would be - imho - to look to the different work places and the subcultures present there. A law firm would be different from a police precinct, a automotive tech company from a primary school. In some a mild social-sexual might work to get on the good side of your female boss, in others cops and none give you an edge in a construction worker group.
It's context related....

That's probably a good idea, and mones in that context would be a good idea. I don't think I've seen many posts on that yet though, I've mostly seen posters trying to get with a certain girl at work, or testing highly sexual mones...at work It just seems like that would cause a bunch of problems you don't need (like not so fun visits to the HR office)
12-02-2022 6:56 PM

Share This Thread