Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New guy and new to pheromones.
Reipizarro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New guy and new to pheromones.
05-13-2018 4:47 AM

Hey all. I just came across this forums and it seems to be the only legit forum ive found. Im new to pheromones. I have no idea where to start.

I ended up buying my first bottle ever of raw chemistry on amazon but i am wary about it. Does anyone know of good pheromones i can buy that works for social and sexual tension arousal? Thanks
05-13-2018 4:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New guy and new to pheromones.
05-13-2018 7:33 AM

Welcome.

There is a huge collection of knowledge on this site.
It takes hours of reading and searching and the answer are there. I'm sure you will have more questions about dosage and stuff.
Everybody has a different body so trial and error is a must and wasting some money will probably occur until you find what works for you. The experiment is part of the fun.

Paradox has a year top 5 thread and that is the best place to start reading for your answers. With all of the users input and insight what what works for them.
AV, M3X, Bad Wolf are constantly in that list. I'm sure other will respond with better answers but I'm tired and can't really think straight.
05-13-2018 7:33 AM
LastDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-13-2018 1:05 PM

Hi, and welcome.

I recommend SXD-9 for a social/sexual without being an alpha product since you are still pretty young.

You should check out the "Important Threads" section in this forum if you haven't already.

As RussianWolf said in one of these threads , "Remember that women are social creatures. Often times a good social is better than a great sexual."
05-13-2018 1:05 PM
Reipizarro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2018 1:32 PM

(05-13-2018 7:33 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Welcome.

There is a huge collection of knowledge on this site.
It takes hours of reading and searching and the answer are there. I'm sure you will have more questions about dosage and stuff.
Everybody has a different body so trial and error is a must and wasting some money will probably occur until you find what works for you. The experiment is part of the fun.

Paradox has a year top 5 thread and that is the best place to start reading for your answers. With all of the users input and insight what what works for them.
AV, M3X, Bad Wolf are constantly in that list. I'm sure other will respond with better answers but I'm tired and can't really think straight.

Is AV aquae vitae? I see a lot of people talk about that one. Im just scared to spend a lot of money on something that does not work or me but hey its part of the process as you stated right.
(05-13-2018 1:05 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  Hi, and welcome.

I recommend SXD-9 for a social/sexual without being an alpha product since you are still pretty young.

You should check out the "Important Threads" section in this forum if you haven't already.

As RussianWolf said in one of these threads , "Remember that women are social creatures. Often times a good social is better than a great sexual."

Thank you. So i have a lot of reading to do lol.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2018 1:33 PM by Reipizarro.)
05-13-2018 1:32 PM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-13-2018 1:49 PM

(05-13-2018 1:32 PM)Reipizarro Wrote:  Is AV aquae vitae? I see a lot of people talk about that one. Im just scared to spend a lot of money on something that does not work or me but hey its part of the process as you stated right.
(05-13-2018 1:05 PM)LastDragon Wrote:  Hi, and welcome.

Thank you. So i have a lot of reading to do lol.

You are correct. Aqua Vitae.
I had a sample I wasted so I can't speak for it.
05-13-2018 1:49 PM
Reipizarro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2018 1:51 PM

(05-13-2018 1:49 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Thank you. So i have a lot of reading to do lol.

You are correct. Aqua Vitae.
I had a sample I wasted so I can't speak for it.
[/quote]

Do you know anything about m3x? If so what m3x one should i trym they habe m3x fury, m3x gold and so forth.
05-13-2018 1:51 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-13-2018 2:04 PM

I have a bottle of unscented. I usually mixed it with core. I haven't seen much from it besides hit or miss. I haven't used it or tested it like I suppose to either.
I mix and match it with other products. The rule is start solo and find your sweet spot. I plan on doing this in the next couple of weeks.
05-13-2018 2:04 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2018 2:23 PM

(05-13-2018 1:51 PM)Reipizarro Wrote:  Do you know anything about m3x? If so what m3x one should i trym they habe m3x fury, m3x gold and so forth.

I have M3X in Fury and it kicks as$. Excellent, at least for me...It helps to keep the target in your cloud for at least 2 hours as it has a delayed effect ...kinda like stealth. It starts as a social, but around the 2 hour mark...it starts to turn sexual. You still have to steer, escalate.

Some users have reported success using a combo of M3X+Orbital from Apex. The orbital helps keep the target in 'your orbit' for a longer time.

Good Luck!
05-13-2018 2:23 PM

Reipizarro
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-15-2018 3:36 AM

(05-13-2018 2:23 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  I have M3X in Fury and it kicks as$. Excellent, at least for me...It helps to keep the target in your cloud for at least 2 hours as it has a delayed effect ...kinda like stealth. It starts as a social, but around the 2 hour mark...it starts to turn sexual. You still have to steer, escalate.

Some users have reported success using a combo of M3X+Orbital from Apex. The orbital helps keep the target in 'your orbit' for a longer time.

Good Luck!

Thank you. I bought m3x gold and i have raw chemistry from amazon. I was thinking trying both by thereselves and then maybe mixing them after. Have u tried raw chemistry. Im a little weary of it die to it being on amazon and i cant find legit reviews anywhere. I did try raw chemistry and i cant quite pinpoint its effects. Almost feel like the woman are staring at me constantly but dont have the courage to pull a convo with me. Even walking up to them to talj with them they seem super shy but interested. Idk its only my first day using it but il report on it more tomorrow.
05-15-2018 3:36 AM

Share This Thread