Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New from florida(previous AD user)
Lonewolffff91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

New from florida(previous AD user)
08-05-2012 4:26 AM

I joined AD a longggg time ago and tried ammo and a free sample of instant openness. Ammo worked wonders for me and I could consisting see difference from times I would wear it to times I didn't. Never really used the Instant Openness that much and when I did it was just mostly spur of the moment and didn't pay attention to the effects. Shortly after that I enlisted and didn't get a chance to used them for a longgg time.

Now I want to start back up again an my ammo reserve is fresh out. And I'm seeing a lot of hate(plus severely jacked prices on AD now) so I need some new ideas. I always wanted to try a314 so I wound up getting it anyway but there are soo many other things I want to try as well. P86 was one of them if there is a substitute for it out there somewhere??

Also any ideas would be appreciated. Mostly for relaxed environment, not clubs or anything, just want to have good conversation and an enjoyable time with girls. Not anything intense like what Turn Up The Heat would have been or deep touting conversation like With Instant Honesty. Just want to help the conversation be more relaxed and chattier to have a good time.
08-05-2012 4:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 493
Thanks received:
211 thanks in 109 posts

RE: New from florida(previous AD user)
08-05-2012 5:19 AM

(08-05-2012 4:26 AM)Lonewolffff91 Wrote:  I joined AD a longggg time ago and tried ammo and a free sample of instant openness. Ammo worked wonders for me and I could consisting see difference from times I would wear it to times I didn't. Never really used the Instant Openness that much and when I did it was just mostly spur of the moment and didn't pay attention to the effects. Shortly after that I enlisted and didn't get a chance to used them for a longgg time.

Now I want to start back up again an my ammo reserve is fresh out. And I'm seeing a lot of hate(plus severely jacked prices on AD now) so I need some new ideas. I always wanted to try a314 so I wound up getting it anyway but there are soo many other things I want to try as well. P86 was one of them if there is a substitute for it out there somewhere??

Also any ideas would be appreciated. Mostly for relaxed environment, not clubs or anything, just want to have good conversation and an enjoyable time with girls. Not anything intense like what Turn Up The Heat would have been or deep touting conversation like With Instant Honesty. Just want to help the conversation be more relaxed and chattier to have a good time.

Hey man, welcome to the forum! There are a lot of different products that would do the trick for you with that but I think I would suggest you check out the all new L2K from Alpha Dreams. It's supposed to be a sexual/social hybrid and the reviews of it has been awesome. I am ordering some myself tomorrow, they have a 20 percent discount right now. I would also throw in some Androstadienone, a single molecule that is also available from Alpha Dreams. It works like a charm on the females.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 5:22 AM by D_Darko.)
08-05-2012 5:19 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 785
Thanks received:
702 thanks in 264 posts

08-05-2012 6:25 AM

Hi, Wolf.
Welcome to the forum.
Theres plenty of companies to try your pheromones from. Steve's pheromones seems to be a big hit these days. And as an old AD member, i guess you allready know who he is. Others company such as Alpha Dream And Liquid Alchemy are good as well. Love Potion also have good covers to offer.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 6:26 AM by Q-Tips.)
08-05-2012 6:25 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 779
Thanks received:
1987 thanks in 946 posts

08-05-2012 10:24 AM

Hey Lonewolffff91, welcome to PheroTruth!

If you were a pherotalk member you probably recognize a few names here, and may evev be surprised that three's a whole pheroworld outside of Androtics, and better too!

There's lots of great products out there and with a little digging and a bit of advice from members here I'm sure you'll find just the tools you're looking for.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
08-05-2012 10:24 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 932
Thanks received:
1841 thanks in 945 posts

08-05-2012 10:43 AM

welcome to the forum
08-05-2012 10:43 AM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 545
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 288 posts

08-06-2012 1:19 AM

Welcome to the forum! D_Darko gives some good advice. Though if L2K is a new, more social version of alpha maschio it may already have some androstadienone in it. It's not on the site yet. You need to access it through the link, here.

I'd skip the AD putatives entirely. Alpha dream is currently running a sale and offers a great selection of single molecules. You actually get to know what you're using, too. You can get a great deal if you're willing to buy an alcohol concentrate and then dilute it down to the correct concentration.

Be forwarned that they're shipping may be a little slow right now due to the high bandwidth and other things. Most stuff gets out fast but a few people have complained.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
08-06-2012 1:19 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6541
Thanks received:
3661 thanks in 1325 posts

08-06-2012 7:16 AM

welcome to the forum

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
08-06-2012 7:16 AM
Lonewolffff91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-06-2012 8:41 AM

(08-06-2012 1:19 AM)wiserd Wrote:  Welcome to the forum! D_Darko gives some good advice. Though if L2K is a new, more social version of alpha maschio it may already have some androstadienone in it. It's not on the site yet. You need to access it through the link, here.

I'd skip the AD putatives entirely. Alpha dream is currently running a sale and offers a great selection of single molecules. You actually get to know what you're using, too. You can get a great deal if you're willing to buy an alcohol concentrate and then dilute it down to the correct concentration.

Be forwarned that they're shipping may be a little slow right now due to the high bandwidth and other things. Most stuff gets out fast but a few people have complained.

I'll probably try out that l2k as well as AM. From my understanding wolf, AM and a314 all have similar goals in what they aim to achieve correct? As far as single molecules...is there anyway to get it already diluted? I trust someone else to get that right much more than I do myself. And what is the molecule with a beautifying effect like p86?
08-06-2012 8:41 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 545
Thanks received:
577 thanks in 288 posts

08-06-2012 8:43 AM

(08-06-2012 8:41 AM)Lonewolffff91 Wrote:  I'll probably try out that l2k as well as AM. From my understanding wolf, AM and a314 all have similar goals in what they aim to achieve correct? As far as single molecules...is there anyway to get it already diluted? I trust someone else to get that right much more than I do myself. And what is the molecule with a beautifying effect like p86?

a314 is more like Corporativo, I think. Those are the two corporate, status enhancing mixes. Alpha Maschio is more analogous to Ammo, I believe. Someone correct me if they think otherwise. I haven't had a chance to try out those various AD mixes yet.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 8:45 AM by wiserd.)
08-06-2012 8:43 AM

D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 493
Thanks received:
211 thanks in 109 posts

08-08-2012 7:42 AM

(08-06-2012 8:41 AM)Lonewolffff91 Wrote:  I'll probably try out that l2k as well as AM. From my understanding wolf, AM and a314 all have similar goals in what they aim to achieve correct? As far as single molecules...is there anyway to get it already diluted? I trust someone else to get that right much more than I do myself. And what is the molecule with a beautifying effect like p86?

Yes, if you're talking about Androstadienone, you can order it ready to use in a bulbdropper from Alpha Dreams. Just choose if you want 10 mcg or 20 mcg per drop.
08-08-2012 7:42 AM

Share This Thread