Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New from India. Needs Advice as Well. :)
Bellandur
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New from India. Needs Advice as Well. :)
11-07-2016 6:19 AM

Hey Guys,

I have been lurking around here for quite sometime, and find this to be the most informative and non-biased forums around.

I have ordered ACE from PheromoneXS already and waiting for my order to arrive. This will be my first ever experience with mones. I am also very interested in LAL (AV, Wolf, BW) and Apex (Core). I plan to get one from each company so suggest which one I should go for.

After reading about mones and experiences of people it is evident that the effects are dependent on many factors like weather, ethnicity, Location, Setup and context.

My Goals are being Alpha but more in a sexual way which is also not intimidating. I am also interested in social mones. I don't plan to use them (well, for time being) in a professional setup. I think I am okay there.
I like to have that alpha approachable feel which girls want to know. I think I am an interesting person and can talk on anything under the sun (I don't claim I know everything under sun).
I have not been lucky enough to have relationships and interest from opposite sex much in my life. Probably I was too busy for my career and maybe also not so confident in cold approaching. In past in college & profession, the presence of girls have been practically none (Like a ratio of 25:1, very skewed). I was in depression for some years and hence my social life is also not existent now. I wish to change it, but its just not working out. As people become older they are just not open for new acquaintances.
Whatever be the reason, I hope mones would be able to give some push and I can then steer it forward.

Looking for any general advice on how to use them.

I also wanted to know what were the results specifically with Indian women. I haven't been able to find much information anywhere.

I think I have found 2 Indian members here. @kalpan56 @rapper582. I am not able to tag them. Can someone help me to get them reply here. It will be nice to have their suggestions, as I think they have tested here in India. Also anyone who thinks they have something to share please do so. Any advice will be useful.

Pretty excited about trying mones. Will post my experiences and wish to contribute regularly here.
11-07-2016 6:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New from India. Needs Advice as Well. :)
11-08-2016 12:59 AM

Hi Bellandur,

Good to see you dipping into pheromones. You made a good purchase. ACE is good to have. Ascend works in your settings (as described). Test it for a month (till the bottle is empty).

My mone advice:

- Stick with ACE pack. It will work in your situation.
- Don't be tempt to buy new stuff.
- Read the forums
- Keep pushing. You will need to do heavy lifting of asking.

Mones are not magic pills. It takes times to master mones. Patience will be required.

thanks
11-08-2016 12:59 AM
Bellandur
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2016 5:14 AM

(11-08-2016 12:59 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hi Bellandur,

Good to see you dipping into pheromones. You made a good purchase. ACE is good to have. Ascend works in your settings (as described). Test it for a month (till the bottle is empty).

My mone advice:

- Stick with ACE pack. It will work in your situation.
- Don't be tempt to buy new stuff.
- Read the forums
- Keep pushing. You will need to do heavy lifting of asking.

Mones are not magic pills. It takes times to master mones. Patience will be required.

thanks

Thanks Kalpan for replying. I have done alot of reading in past 2-3 months. I have read most of your posts. I know you had used mones for status and professional means more. But I could only find limited experience of yours. Can you answer these as well briefly? It will be of great help. Smile

1. Do sexual pheromones work in India? Evolve for my case. I have been told by someone(an NRI indian who used in India briefly) that Sexual mones don't work in India. He said socials/status work but warned about Ascend with cops and said that cops gives a bad impression if you aren't married. quoting "You tend to give a rapist like feel to strangers with cops". I think you have used Ascend with cops. I have ordered it w/o as I wouldn't be able to carry image of someone who has lots of sex (even in a good way). But I have read so much positive about self effects and respect you get with cops. Am I missing something w/o cops?

2. Need suggestions regarding shipping here in India. I got ACE in USPS first class (as it was waived off by them). PXS shipped it more than 15 days ago, and now I have no f'ing clue where is it. The foreign post office said they can't help and were very stubborn about providing any info. I am at office in daytime and no-one is at home. The security guy is totally unreliable chap. I am just a little scared of not getting it atall. So how do you get your mones shipped and how much time usually it take for you to get them to your place? How was your exp with LAL and Apex? Any other advise regarding shipping?

3. Thanks for suggesting for not being in hurry. But I am pretty tempted to buy AV from LAL. I don't know but everywhere I read, it gives me a feeling of "Dude, this is what I should get". I already had mailed Garry and was just about to order and saw your post. I probably should try my first mone and then order. But AV or Wolf or BW?
Waiting is hard man and more when you have been dying to try them and reading about people trying them out. Smile

Sorry for being so descriptive and Thanks for sharing your exp. Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 5:20 AM by Bellandur.)
11-08-2016 5:14 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-08-2016 8:12 AM

Hi,

You are perfect noob in this. In a hurry, will answer quickly.

1) Sexual pheromones works in India. Your friend got Od'ed on them. Never tested Ascend without cops. I will not comment on it. Ascend with cops works fine. I tried pure cops without problem.
2) I get delivery at my office. Got quick delivery. Sometimes, package can get lost. E-mail the supplier after 30 days. They will help.
3) AV is difficult to run. Avoid it for now. Stick with your purchase.

Thanks
11-08-2016 8:12 AM
Bellandur
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2016 11:47 PM

Okay. Thanks kalpan. I am going to wait for ACE to arrive first. Lets see. Will report soon.

Thanks
11-08-2016 11:47 PM

drunkenhunter
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2016 6:49 AM

Hi kalpan and bellmandur,

Im from India too Big Grin

Not living there now tho.

And yes, it works in India perfectly well just like it works anywhere else.
11-15-2016 6:49 AM
Bellandur
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2016 12:43 PM

(11-15-2016 6:49 AM)drunkenhunter Wrote:  Hi kalpan and bellmandur,

Im from India too Big Grin

Not living there now tho.

And yes, it works in India perfectly well just like it works anywhere else.

Hey @drunkenhunter. Thanks for stopping by. Smile

What do you specifically refer to when you say "it works". I mean do you mean pheromones generally works? or the sexual ones also? or are you pointing to any product I had mentioned.

Anyways, could you share some of your experiences/expertise about "it" Smile. Anything would help me deciding and using the right product.

Thanks
Bell
11-16-2016 12:43 PM

Share This Thread