Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New from Europe
Buzzy78
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 5 posts

New from Europe
09-03-2012 5:48 AM

Hey everyone,

Just posting to introduce myself. I came across this website while doing some research into pheromones and finally registered :-)

Background:

Lets just say that in my teenage years i was a bit slow with girls. I did have my share of them, but lets just say i was no casanova and i was a bit more clumsy arround them then others Fool
That in combination with frequent moving when i was young, probably made me miss out on alot.

When i reached my 20's i got a job that required me to move to a diffirent city. For alot of the years my job dictated my life and i had little or no social contacts or social life. The times i went out was with co workers. I did of course manage to get some girls every now and then, but somehow others seemed to get much more. I guess somehow the lack of dating in my teenage life had kept me at a disadvantage. I was just less smooth with girls and alot of the times got stuck in the "friend zone". I guess looking back i was a typical Beta male. Beee

After some time, most of my new friends started getting wifed up and having kids. My social life diminished even further. It was like i was the only one still single and looking for fun. After some time, with the lack of social life, it seemed like i "accepted my faith". It seemed like i missed the train, so i started spending more time with my hobbies.

Now as bad as this sounds, i am actually quite happy with my single status. I've seen plenty of people who's have a relationship/are married/have kinds, and lets just say in 80% of the cases, their life as they knew it ended. They lose the ability to do what they like to do because they have to be responsible toward their gf/wife/kids, not compomise the future they have etc..

I refuse to put myself in this situation because i like to keep control over what i can do, when i can do it and with who.. so i prefer staying single (for now).

Situation now:

About a year ago my life changed completely. I made a new friend who turned out to be a typical Alpha male. I must say hanging out with him did improve my "game". I think he saw that im was not that great with girls and kind of took me under his wings.

So while hanging out with my new Alpha male friend, i did pick up a trick or two and noticed my changes on getting girls improved. It was like he attracted alot of girls where ever we went. In the end he could only hook up with 1 and I always managed to get one of the others Blush He didn't mind at all and even encouraged me to do so.

So the good times started rolling :-D

Arround this same time i realised i had to improve my game even more and bought the book "the game" by Neil Strauss. It is because of this book and my few friend that i started this kind of improve yourself program that includes:

* Taning
* Working out
* Buying nice clothes
* Improving my general appearance.
* Improving my game.

It is in this quest to improve myself that i found out about pheromones and ended up here.

I must say my chances with girls have improved alot, and i have even been known to "steal" the better looking chicks away from my friend sometimes because he tends to be TOO agressive in his dealings with girls. He's a good sport about it :-)

In essence i have turned my life arround and now in my thirties, i am having the teenage years i never had. I am hoping the knowledge i gather here will further improve my attractiveness towards women and help me become more Alpha then Beta :-)

Im curious on what pheromones can do for me and hope my introduction wasn't too long and boring ;-)
09-03-2012 5:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Q-Tips, Six, Rattlesnake

Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 784
Thanks received:
699 thanks in 263 posts

RE: New from Europe
09-03-2012 6:08 AM

Hi, Buzzy.
Welcome to the forum. As you will see, there are plenty of people who have great experience with mones. Not only will you find many tips about mones, but many tips regarding self improvements.
Good luck trying out the toys.
09-03-2012 6:08 AM
Fman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
41 thanks in 26 posts

09-03-2012 6:22 AM

Welcome,

Seems like you already have some plan going on, this will be a nice tool too add.

Have fun Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 6:23 AM by Fman.)
09-03-2012 6:22 AM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 20 posts

09-03-2012 8:57 AM

Excellent intro. Welcome to the forum.

Midnight - a Tale of Thoughts, Journeys, and Revelations.
09-03-2012 8:57 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 894
Thanks received:
1767 thanks in 911 posts

09-03-2012 9:59 AM

welcome to the forum
09-03-2012 9:59 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 772
Thanks received:
1928 thanks in 924 posts

09-03-2012 10:09 AM

Hey Buzzy, welcome to PheroTruth. You'll find a lot of information and tips here on improving yourself and kicking the beta you to the curb, in addition to everything on pheromones. A lot of us have walked in your shoes, and are more than happy to help someone dig themselves out from the ruts the fell into.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
09-03-2012 10:09 AM
Buzzy78
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 5 posts

09-03-2012 12:19 PM

Thank you all for the kind replies. Im now busy reading up on http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...y-journey. It will keep me buys for some time Big Grin
Thank you all for the kind replies. Im now busy reading up on http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...y-journey. It will keep me buys for some time Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 12:19 PM by Buzzy78.)
09-03-2012 12:19 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 186
Thanks received:
550 thanks in 302 posts

09-03-2012 12:53 PM

As3 is an inspiration to us all, we'll miss him (spoiler alert!) - Welcome to PT, enjoy and drink deeply of the waters of Alpha life!

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-03-2012 12:53 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
60 thanks in 33 posts

09-05-2012 10:58 AM