Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New forum area?
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

New forum area?
11-08-2009 7:07 PM

You know what I'd really like to see here is one general area where we can discuss pheromone usage that is not tied to a specific product review.

There are a lot of pheromone effects that are unisex.

A general pheromone discussion area... that is not gender biased... that would be great.

We could call it the pheromone lab or something.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2009 7:08 PM by Diane999.)
11-08-2009 7:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

RE: New forum area?
11-10-2009 2:54 PM

I second that.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-10-2009 2:54 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

11-14-2009 3:23 PM

Yes, and it should near the top of the forum hierarchy. I bet 90% of traffic would end up there. Currently you need to swim through too many levels and end up in too specialized topics. It's great organization for a really busy forum but right now it's overkill. Ah dunno, maybe "The Phero Lounge" would be a good name.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2009 3:25 PM by Gegogi.)
11-14-2009 3:23 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-29-2009 3:07 PM

We appreciate the suggestion, and believe it or not we're trying not to create to many forums and to much confusion on where to post. We've discussed adding a new forum, but we do already have areas for general pheromone discussions in the Mens and Womens forums, along with Member Formulation sub-forums, as well as the journals.

So creating a new uni-sex forum for general discussions would probably spread postings around more, and make it harder to find what you're looking for.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-29-2009 3:07 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

11-29-2009 5:13 PM

(11-29-2009 3:07 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  We appreciate the suggestion, and believe it or not we're trying not to create to many forums and to much confusion on where to post. We've discussed adding a new forum, but we do already have areas for general pheromone discussions in the Mens and Womens forums, along with Member Formulation sub-forums, as well as the journals.

So creating a new uni-sex forum for general discussions would probably spread postings around more, and make it harder to find what you're looking for.

Yeah, I know, Mark, but the problem seen at AD persists here in that many men don't read the women's forum and vice versa. A general knowledge area divorced from product reviews and gender issues would promote the Truth embodied in the PheroTruth philosophy.

I know there is a need for men's and women's forum to keep gender issues and pheromone use separated, but this is really a whole nuther ball of wax.

I guess when the name that molecule forum takes off and is open to the general membership that is where this kind of discussions will go. I'll be patient.

Diane
11-29-2009 5:13 PM

Share This Thread