Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New female looking for help in work search/business
femmedange
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New female looking for help in work search/business
05-14-2018 6:05 PM

Hi there,

Thanks in advance for any words of advice you might offer. I was laid off at a job a few weeks ago, and back out on the job hunt (or business or whatever). I thought, what the heck, if there is anything to this, why not try something for the interview process or meeting people at job fair etc. Seems like there is a product for about anything, and I'm feeling too old to be having to do this (for that matter, is there a potion for eternal youth? maybe just to appear youthful)?

I was advised that for this purpose, to get Tease, the female version of Ascend. I recoiled at the word 'Tease,' but understand it's not as it sounds. I also got Bliss and Connections, thinking I'd have a banging trio here for the task.

Well, eager to try it I first sprayed Tease on and was revolted by the smell of what seemed to be urine. 2 sprays to my pulse point on my arm. Bliss two sprays on my neck. I did a short run (and some sweat) and headed out, thinking it would fade. No, I didn't stink from the run.

The smell never faded and I felt like I smelled like I just cleaned out a litterbox or similar. I have a very acute sense of smell. It's like my superpower if I have one. Anyways I can still smell it. There was no discernible change in anyone's attitude or actions that I could tell.

Now, I need to approach this scientifically over the course of this week to prepare for the job fair or pending interview and know what is best for me. What would be the best course?

P.S. I also did notice a difference in me, I was very, very, very tired. Note that I had lyme disease many years ago and never quite fully recovered, but I'm pretty functional. Didn't think either of these would provoke anything there.

Thanks for reading, and any tips!
05-14-2018 6:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New female looking for help in work search/business
05-14-2018 6:11 PM

Greetings and good luck with the job hunting adventure. Hopefully you land something quickly.

I dont have any experience with those products but the piss smell is the pheromones. Does it have a cover scent or was you wearing a cover scent?

I'm sure people who have experience with these particular items will chime in with better advice but I'm covering maybe an easy fix.

Looking forward to hearing more about your encounters and adventures.
05-14-2018 6:11 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

05-14-2018 6:16 PM

(05-14-2018 6:05 PM)femmedange Wrote:  Well, eager to try it I first sprayed Tease on and was revolted by the smell of what seemed to be urine.
The smell never faded and I felt like I smelled like I just cleaned out a litterbox or similar. I have a very acute sense of smell. It's like my superpower if I have one. Anyways I can still smell it.

Not everyone can smell pheromones like you do. I can't smell them.

(05-14-2018 6:05 PM)femmedange Wrote:  I also did notice a difference in me, I was very, very, very tired.

Some products make me tired too. Other products make me anxious. But it is not like this for everyone. Everyone is affected differently.

(05-14-2018 6:05 PM)femmedange Wrote:  I was laid off at a job a few weeks ago, and back out on the job hunt (or business or whatever). I thought, what the heck, if there is anything to this, why not try something for the interview process or meeting people at job fair etc.

Maybe consider Captain for Her?
05-14-2018 6:16 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-14-2018 6:42 PM

(05-14-2018 6:05 PM)femmedange Wrote:  Hi there,

Thanks in advance for any words of advice you might offer. I was laid off at a job a few weeks ago, and back out on the job hunt (or business or whatever). I thought, what the heck, if there is anything to this, why not try something for the interview process or meeting people at job fair etc. Seems like there is a product for about anything, and I'm feeling too old to be having to do this (for that matter, is there a potion for eternal youth? maybe just to appear youthful)?

I was advised that for this purpose, to get Tease, the female version of Ascend. I recoiled at the word 'Tease,' but understand it's not as it sounds. I also got Bliss and Connections, thinking I'd have a banging trio here for the task.

Well, eager to try it I first sprayed Tease on and was revolted by the smell of what seemed to be urine. 2 sprays to my pulse point on my arm. Bliss two sprays on my neck. I did a short run (and some sweat) and headed out, thinking it would fade. No, I didn't stink from the run.

The smell never faded and I felt like I smelled like I just cleaned out a litterbox or similar. I have a very acute sense of smell. It's like my superpower if I have one. Anyways I can still smell it. There was no discernible change in anyone's attitude or actions that I could tell.

Now, I need to approach this scientifically over the course of this week to prepare for the job fair or pending interview and know what is best for me. What would be the best course?

P.S. I also did notice a difference in me, I was very, very, very tired. Note that I had lyme disease many years ago and never quite fully recovered, but I'm pretty functional. Didn't think either of these would provoke anything there.

Thanks for reading, and any tips!

I vote connections. It’s a solid social. If there are recruiters for your industry, maybe they can help you. The connections can give off the right vibe in an interview.
05-14-2018 6:42 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-14-2018 7:13 PM

Hi Femme:

Welcome.

Me second metaltrees captain for her!

Get it in vanilla scent oil.

The oils hardly stinks... there is still some odor
so use a good perfume as well.

Personally me love pheromone smell
and probably large majority people out there
either cant smell it or are indifferent to the smell.
So , imho, only a small percentage might think you stink.

Me have bunch interviews over next month and plan
On using Captain swoon! Get the swoon in vanilla too.

There are some threads about whether a lady should use
Cops for interviews. That is huge risk/huge reward.
That would be your choice.

DL’s suggestion of connections sounds good as well
to get others talking. However you need to exercise
alot of control with socials so you dont blab to much.
Learnt that the hard way.

Good luck.
[/color]
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 7:14 PM by Lostdreams.)
05-14-2018 7:13 PM
femmedange
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2018 8:04 PM

(05-14-2018 6:16 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Some products make me tired too. Other products make me anxious. But it is not like this for everyone. Everyone is affected differently.

Maybe consider Captain for Her?

Thanks for your help! I wonder if these products aren't very similar.

They list the ingredients in Captain as: There are 6 unique pheromones in Captain For Her, 2 of which are Alpha Androstenol and Estratetraenol.

Tease lists these ingredients:
Beta-THDOC, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, ESTratetraenol, Beta-AndrostANOL, PregNENOlone, AndrostaDIENONE, Copulins.

Can you tell me which components make you anxious or tired? I do have issues with anxiety (which I think was also there in my tiredness).
(05-14-2018 6:42 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I vote connections. It’s a solid social. If there are recruiters for your industry, maybe they can help you. The connections can give off the right vibe in an interview.

Thanks for the advice! I will try that on it's own prior to major events and see how it goes.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 8:05 PM by femmedange.)
05-14-2018 8:04 PM
femmedange
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2018 8:08 PM

(05-14-2018 7:13 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  
Hi Femme:

Welcome.

Me second metaltrees captain for her!

Get it in vanilla scent oil.

The oils hardly stinks... there is still some odor
so use a good perfume as well.

Personally me love pheromone smell
and probably large majority people out there
either cant smell it or are indifferent to the smell.
So , imho, only a small percentage might think you stink.

Me have bunch interviews over next month and plan
On using Captain swoon! Get the swoon in vanilla too.

There are some threads about whether a lady should use
Cops for interviews. That is huge risk/huge reward.
That would be your choice.

DL’s suggestion of connections sounds good as well
to get others talking. However you need to exercise
alot of control with socials so you dont blab to much.
Learnt that the hard way.

Good luck.
[/color]

Thanks for your reply! Will take heed to mind my mouth. Would you happen to have the ingredients in Captain? Hadn't been to that site till now, and they don't seem to list all the ingredients unless it's in some separate area. I guess you're saying 'copulins,' are the risk? Will have to do some research on that.

I wish you well in your search also.
05-14-2018 8:08 PM
femmedange
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2018 8:13 PM

(05-14-2018 6:11 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  Greetings and good luck with the job hunting adventure. Hopefully you land something quickly.

I dont have any experience with those products but the piss smell is the pheromones. Does it have a cover scent or was you wearing a cover scent?

I'm sure people who have experience with these particular items will chime in with better advice but I'm covering maybe an easy fix.

Looking forward to hearing more about your encounters and adventures.

Thanks, I hope so too. I don't really wear perfume normally and didn't want artificial scents in them, figuring I'd put an essential oil mixture on to mask if I didn't like it. I'll be sure to do this going forward. If they use natural oils, I don't mind. I'll follow up with findings on these. These are all from PheromonesXS, which is where I landed.
05-14-2018 8:13 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-14-2018 8:36 PM

(05-14-2018 8:08 PM)femmedange Wrote:  Thanks for your reply! Will take heed to mind my mouth. Would you happen to have the ingredients in Captain? Hadn't been to that site till now, and they don't seem to list all the ingredients unless it's in some separate area. I guess you're saying 'copulins,' are the risk? Will have to do some research on that.

I wish you well in your search also.

Nope. He doesnt list all the ingredients.
It(cap)definitely feels like it has Androsterone in it
though and swoon has asth in it.
Cap works great among men and ladies in workplace so
should be great interview mone.
By great, it doesnt seem to offend or garner negative
reactions but gets Respect.

Cops. Yes. Me thinks so, depending on whether
female or male interviewers. Maybe try it out on
some job interviews you dont care too much for
and see what responses you get.

Also, ascend is nice also. So whatever female version is.

You should focus on status and social mones.

Good luck.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 8:39 PM by Lostdreams.)
05-14-2018 8:36 PM
femmedange
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2018 8:47 PM

(05-14-2018 8:36 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Nope. He doesnt list all the ingredients.
It(cap)definitely feels like it has Androsterone in it
though and swoon has asth in it.
Cap works great among men and ladies in workplace so
should be great interview mone.
By great, it doesnt seem to offend or garner negative
reactions but gets Respect.

Cops. Yes. Me thinks so, depending on whether
female or male interviewers. Maybe try it out on
some job interviews you dont care too much for
and see what responses you get.

Also, ascend is nice also. So whatever female version is.

You should focus on status and social mones.

Good luck.

Yup, Tease is the female version of Ascend.

I'd prefer it without the cops! Maybe Captain left that part out. I'll look into it more.
05-14-2018 8:47 PM

Share This Thread