Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New dude saying hello
RockStarDrummer
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New dude saying hello
04-29-2021 6:42 PM

Hey guys... My name's Jake.

As you can tell by my screen name I'm a drummer. I've been in a couple name bands and so meeting and closing women has never ever been an issue.

Anyway, the whole idea of mones is super interesting to me. I know they work because back in the late 90's I ordered some from a magazine?.. might have been the net?... (was many years and millions of beers ago so it's hard to remember lol) Anyway they came and smelled sort of like oranges. The morning after I got them I put some on my neck and went to my local market. There was an older woman that worked there that was never really all that nice to me, but that morning it was like she was a different person. the reaction was literally like a deer in headlights look.... I KNEW it was the mones. Sadly the bottle they came in spilled all over some luggage when I went on a long train trip later that month. I've never used pheromones since then but have recently purchased some and am just waiting for them to arrive.

Seems like a decent group of people here and I'm looking forward to learning much!

Cheers!
04-29-2021 6:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New dude saying hello
04-29-2021 8:34 PM

want to welcome you to the forms their a lot of people who have a wealth of knowledgeable people here and have fun reading the post and see what you would like to order
04-29-2021 8:34 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-29-2021 10:32 PM

Hello and welcome! So what did you order?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-29-2021 10:32 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

04-29-2021 11:13 PM

Welcome to the forum.
04-29-2021 11:13 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

04-30-2021 8:44 AM

Welcome to Pherotruth.

Being a musician with no problems meeting and seducing ladies, you should have a blast once you find the proper pheromones for you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-30-2021 8:44 AM

RockStarDrummer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-30-2021 6:12 PM

Thanks guys!

I ordered Liquid Trust... edge gel packs...Xist... (plus they sent 3 different samplers! Awesome!)... Grail of Affection... and the 3 sample pack from S!ck.

Probably going to try Bad Wolf and some others soon as well.

I know they're an add on to already existing game... It will be interesting to see the effects! (once women stop wearing the fucking masks)

Also Gladen... Dig your avatar man! RAWK!
04-30-2021 6:12 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-01-2021 8:07 AM

(04-30-2021 6:12 PM)RockStarDrummer Wrote:  Also Gladen... Dig your avatar man! RAWK!
Thanks amigo. You'll discover that we have similar backgrounds if you stick around long enough.

I'll be looking forward to your reports and reviews. You product choices are pretty much the antithesis of my preferred blends; should be interesting and enlightening.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-01-2021 8:07 AM
RockStarDrummer
Checking out the place

Rep Post

05-01-2021 9:56 AM

(05-01-2021 8:07 AM)Gladen Wrote:  You product choices are pretty much the antithesis of my preferred blends

Oh, please do tell!

Got any recommendations for a newb like me?

I'll def give some reports. although it'll be hard to tell of the effects maybe?
I dunno... I always just say random things or try to talk to women wherever I'm at... even if I'm just walking past them I'll usually say "something" fun depending on the circumstances.

LOL man, I'm really looking forward to this!

Cheers Brutha!
05-01-2021 9:56 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

05-01-2021 10:30 AM

(05-01-2021 9:56 AM)RockStarDrummer Wrote:  Oh, please do tell! Got any recommendations for a newb like me?...

Pheromones don't necessarily work for each individual, although most of them have similar effects for most people. Your product choices are excellent products with good followings and well-documented reviews and effects. Most of your choices simply don't fit well with my physiology and personality.

For recommendations, it honestly seems to me like you're on the right track: research the products, pick the ones that seem to align best with your personality and goals, and give them a try.

Being a drummer, you're used to being the heart and soul that drives the momentum and while not as flashy as the others, you are the engine that drives. If you align with most drummers I've known then you are typically quiet at first, but with a huge wild streak once you get comfortable. One cannot create the thunder without being a thunder-god. Getting noticed is not usually the problem for most percussionists, it is becoming seen. Most drummers are what I would call shy-extroverts. They take the Jungian duality to new heights.

Assuming I am at least somewhat correct then the spotlight effects of lots of LPMP products may give you that gentle nudge if you already have a good amount of charisma and charm about you. If you want to give an aura enhancement that is stronger, then I've always also had great luck with Apex products.

However, your choices are good ones and the above is just my opinion. I'd think that GOA will work well for you; I had some good fun with that one. Xist and BW I cannot vouch for as they do not play well with me. I am the minority in those cases, so you should have some good times with them.

05-01-2021 10:30 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-22-2021 11:19 AM

Welcome.
My suggestions would be
2-3 sprays Core - attraction, Elvis in a bottle.
2 x Core + 1-2 x M3X - sexual attraction, often they will open.
Impi Red - Party mode with sexual attaraction, sexual talk.
You most likely wont get laid, and girls with guys will be a tease, but everyone will be in full party mode wirh ElementX + NNPA 4:1

Have fun

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
05-22-2021 11:19 AM

Share This Thread