Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New and looking for a first purchase
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

New and looking for a first purchase
01-01-2020 11:23 AM

Hey guys,

I am new to this and would like recommendations for a first product to see the power of what pheromones can do.

I am mostly interested in imprinting/fallout and emotional attraction. Sex is already easy without pheromones.

Please suggest me some great products with as extreme results as possible thank you and happy new year
01-01-2020 11:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New and looking for a first purchase
01-01-2020 12:06 PM

Welcome!

The best advice I can give it to try to get a few smaller sample size items and a few items so you can try a few out to see what fits best for your goal.

I would look at Aroma Fero because you can get a bunch of stuff from different vendors in sample sizes and they have really fast shipping to.

Some products I would look at for what you,listed and the ones I have experience with I would look at,

TLG from LPMP. This will give you a very solid all around blend and will provide some imprinting and bonding.

Pillowtalk from Aroma Fero. This may be hit or miss, but I have great luck with imprinting/bonding with people.

GOA and Swoon from Pheromone Treasures.

GOA is Androstadienone based and will be more bonding, Swoon is a hybrid mix that is very upbeat and fun. This one definitely imprints.

True Love or True Trust from True Pheromones. I have had really good luck with both of these as well.

There are a bunch more out there, these are just the ones I have experience with and something you can research the reports.

I would get 2-3 samples and the top 3 I,pick are

1. TLG
2. Swoon
3. GOA
01-01-2020 12:06 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2020 1:35 PM

(01-01-2020 12:06 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Welcome!

The best advice I can give it to try to get a few smaller sample size items and a few items so you can try a few out to see what fits best for your goal.

I would look at Aroma Fero because you can get a bunch of stuff from different vendors in sample sizes and they have really fast shipping to.

Some products I would look at for what you,listed and the ones I have experience with I would look at,

TLG from LPMP. This will give you a very solid all around blend and will provide some imprinting and bonding.

Pillowtalk from Aroma Fero. This may be hit or miss, but I have great luck with imprinting/bonding with people.

GOA and Swoon from Pheromone Treasures.

GOA is Androstadienone based and will be more bonding, Swoon is a hybrid mix that is very upbeat and fun. This one definitely imprints.

True Love or True Trust from True Pheromones. I have had really good luck with both of these as well.

There are a bunch more out there, these are just the ones I have experience with and something you can research the reports.

I would get 2-3 samples and the top 3 I,pick are

1. TLG
2. Swoon
3. GOA

Thank you for the response!

Do you have any experience with m3x? I’ve heard it mentioned before as well as a really powerful formula. Is it just hype? I’ve also heard good things about Nude alpha. Any info on these?
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2020 1:36 PM by kpown.)
01-01-2020 1:35 PM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2020 5:28 PM

Do you have any experience with m3x? I’ve heard it mentioned before as well as a really powerful formula. Is it just hype? I’ve also heard good things about Nude alpha. Any info on these?[/QUOTE]

Everyone's "signal" is different, read and make you decisions based off the information on this forum. There's really no spoon feeding going on here, go spend the time researching like we all have done. Read all you can on a particular mix and make the decision from that, also when you have the time earned on this forum then you will be able to get into the journals. Read Gladens journey. Have fun!
01-01-2020 5:28 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2020 8:33 PM

(01-01-2020 1:35 PM)kpown Wrote:  Thank you for the response!

Do you have any experience with m3x? I’ve heard it mentioned before as well as a really powerful formula. Is it just hype? I’ve also heard good things about Nude alpha. Any info on these?

No I don't have any experience with m3x or Nude Alpha. I just listed what I have experience with and based everything of of your imprinting goal ONLY. There may be much better products out there. You could always look into Voodoo from LAL as well.

Also this time of year spray products might be better because of the cold weather because you will want it to diffuse really goid, where oil hits really hard and lasts, but you also need a good amount of body heat also.

Another thing that has helped me is I use ADG cologne and spray this FIRST then let it dry down and they spray my pheromones over my cover scent.

I chose ADG because of the Hedione which helps with memory connection and also helps with imprinting. Not a huge night and day difference from other colognes that do not contain Hedione, but enough to where I notice people remember more of our conversations with ADG than other colognes and most like the scent.

If you choose a good long lasting cologne that is high quality to use with,pheromones, things should go well.
01-01-2020 8:33 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2020 9:44 AM

(01-01-2020 8:33 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  No I don't have any experience with m3x or Nude Alpha. I just listed what I have experience with and based everything of of your imprinting goal ONLY. There may be much better products out there. You could always look into Voodoo from LAL as well.

Also this time of year spray products might be better because of the cold weather because you will want it to diffuse really goid, where oil hits really hard and lasts, but you also need a good amount of body heat also.

Another thing that has helped me is I use ADG cologne and spray this FIRST then let it dry down and they spray my pheromones over my cover scent.

I chose ADG because of the Hedione which helps with memory connection and also helps with imprinting. Not a huge night and day difference from other colognes that do not contain Hedione, but enough to where I notice people remember more of our conversations with ADG than other colognes and most like the scent.

If you choose a good long lasting cologne that is high quality to use with,pheromones, things should go well.

Ahh thank you for the brilliant method of cologne first before pheromones! I always thought it was the other way around. And yes I actually happen to be a fragrance collector already so I’m well stocked up on some great colognes. I’ve read a good amount about the love god so I might go with that first.

And okay I will go with the spray version then. I was very conflicted over which to use but I guess diffusion distance would probably be the most important... and if I need more intensity I can always try an extra spray or 2, or refresh midway thru my day
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 9:19 PM by kpown.)
01-02-2020 9:44 AM

Share This Thread