Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New and Need Help
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

New and Need Help
10-25-2018 4:38 PM

Hey guys!

I am new around here and to the world of mones. I posted this on the GOA forum but moved here and it seems GOA is not the best option for me.
I have a situation that i would like the help of mones to help sort it out and i think Grail of Affection might be what i need, i wanted to initiate a new thread but can't yet.
I am married for 10 yrs, have 3 kids with my wife/ex wife and find myself in the current situation. Over the years our relationship deteriorate due to various issues, and it turns out my wife/ex doesn't want intimacy, romance etc with me any longer, over the years i was a bit too cold, took her for granted and etc, mistakes that i have worked so hard to fix the last couple of months. We are in a situation where we have never gone along so well, because of all the changes i made in myself and on the way i treat her since the decision she took 2 months ago of being separated but still living together for the sake of the kids. We live in a lovely house (she loves it), have a maid that helps with everything and she really appreciates the fact i am able to provide it all to her. She says she still cares for me a lot and loves me but without intimacy and she can't see romance with me for the foreseeable future, she wants to enjoy life single and wants me to do the same. I know the current situation is not sustainable for long (living together but no intimacy / other partners etc) i love her and have been doing everything in my power to mend things and make myself attractive to her again. I know she feels the difference in my recent behaviour as the change is real and she likes it but still seem too confused in her mind if she should give me another chance. She says she is 99% sure she doesnt want intimacy with me again and wants to move on but would prefer if we kept living together, while that 1% is still there i will keep fighting for her, for the kids for the family.
So, it brings me to the question... I ordered some Grail of Affection and am waiting for it to get here, do you think it is the type of mones that could help with my situation, making her more comfortable around me again in a romantic way (she is comfortable and we are great friends, but not romantically at the moment) by the way over the years we always had great sex with loads of experimenting, adventures etc...

Would you guys recommend GOA to help me with this approximation again?

I also ordered AV and Certo to play around. Would any mix of any of these 3 help in your experience to make me more romantically attracted in her eyes.

I have gotten a few inputs on the other thread but would appreciate any other suggestions!

Thanks
10-25-2018 4:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New and Need Help
10-25-2018 6:15 PM

Boy o boy what does a 23 y/o like me know about a decade-long marriage. Nothin

But i'm surprised no one has recommended THE LOVE GOD. That actually sounds great for your situation lol, a lot of talk on hearing about it lately.

I'd be very careful going in any direction with mones tho. Community wisdom suggests they wont fix your situation, but IMO a bit of spark sounds like it might make things arousing again. Being that you still live together under civil/caring conditions, things may flourish with repeated exposure to an effective mix, provided you're also working in earnest to fix the problems you were informed of prior to the divorce/breakup.

A couple things, because i'm really sympathetic to your situation. When shes ovulating, wear a high -none mix, like AV or New Pheromone Additive. Definitely get New Pheromone Additive (from lacroy not lovescent) for when shes ovulating lol, this is the pure. When shes on her period, GOA might work well, if so it can be worn around the month, but you may find you have trouble with the Dienone in GOA, so Swoon may work instead.

GOA is mainly going to reinforce comfort however, it may not even be necessary or worthwhile to use, since it seems theres enough of that already. The hammer is going to be timing ovulation right, wearing a high none mix and spending the evening/night together as you escalate to sex. New Pheromone Additive is the killer for this, combos well with a lot of other stuff.

Again, be really careful, if you notice a bad reaction, like you wore New Pheromone Additive while shes on her period and now shes FREAKING OUT, wash it off/leave the house. It will not get better as long as you're there.

Best of luck, I hope things work out for you.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018 6:24 PM by arrhenius.)
10-25-2018 6:15 PM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2018 6:27 PM

(10-25-2018 6:15 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  Boy o boy what does a 23 y/o like me know about a decade-long marriage. Nothin

But i'm surprised no one has recommended THE LOVE GOD. That actually sounds great for your situation lol, a lot of talk on hearing about it lately.

I'd be very careful going in any direction with mones tho. Community wisdom suggests they wont fix your situation, but IMO a bit of spark sounds like it might make things arousing again. Being that you still live together under civil/caring conditions, things may flourish with repeated exposure to an effective mix, provided you're also working in earnest to fix the problems you were informed of prior to the divorce/breakup.

A couple things, because i'm really sympathetic to your situation. When shes ovulating, wear a high -none mix, like AV or New Pheromone Additive. Definitely get New Pheromone Additive (from lacroy not lovescent) for when shes ovulating lol, just wild. When shes on her period, GOA will work great, that's the go to around here for girl week. GOA can be worn around the month, but you may find you have trouble with the Dienone in GOA, so Swoon may work instead.

Again, be really careful, if you notice a bad reaction, like you wore New Pheromone Additive while shes on her period and now shes FREAKING OUT, wash it off/leave the house. It will not get better as long as you're there.

Best of luck, I hope things work out for you.

Thanks for your suggestions. Specially about ovulation etc!!

Some people suggested i should stay away from GOA for my situation but you might have a point during period.

I was suggested BW, AM, and NA as well... any thoughts on those? I want to make her feel attraction which is what has been missing but maybe build it gradually... So it is not just a sudden punch that will seem weird to her if it makes any sense. LOL

But yeah we care for each other and are on very good terms, i just got off the sofa. we were watching TV together I massaged her feet then she massaged mine... it is just that extra touch missing to overcome... but i have been working so hard in other areas. I believe i will get there with mones help. Cheers
10-25-2018 6:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-25-2018 7:18 PM

Actually, I was going to suggest Love God as it is basically made for your situation. I’d read up on it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-25-2018 7:18 PM

arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-25-2018 8:26 PM

(10-25-2018 6:27 PM)papamax Wrote:  Thanks for your suggestions. Specially about ovulation etc!!

Some people suggested i should stay away from GOA for my situation but you might have a point during period.

I was suggested BW, AM, and NA as well... any thoughts on those? I want to make her feel attraction which is what has been missing but maybe build it gradually... So it is not just a sudden punch that will seem weird to her if it makes any sense. LOL

But yeah we care for each other and are on very good terms, i just got off the sofa. we were watching TV together I massaged her feet then she massaged mine... it is just that extra touch missing to overcome... but i have been working so hard in other areas. I believe i will get there with mones help. Cheers

BW and NA are currently in my first string as well. They both have a ton of reviews here, and I personally wear them more than anything else. AM i also have, in the 2018 version. I'm selling it because the dienone is incompatible with me, but from what i've read it may be a solid choice.

NA and BW are Dienone free, tho some members have trouble with the reverse imprinting of NA, makes them feel very needy/beta. BW is great for self-effects, has a dark side to it, but both have a good dose of -none in them.

You'll have to read up and do some testing, but for not ringing the alarms, just keep dosages low to start. 1 drop of New Pheromone Additive on your wrist, build up from there till you find the sweet spot.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018 8:33 PM by arrhenius.)
10-25-2018 8:26 PM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2018 2:57 AM

(10-25-2018 7:18 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Actually, I was going to suggest Love God as it is basically made for your situation. I’d read up on it.

I ordered a bottle Love God just now, unscented oil version. Should I use it as is or add something on top? What do you suggest?

Lets see how long it takes to get over to me in Europe. Hopefully quick as I can't wait to test it after doing some reading. While it doesn't get here i will test AV in small doses to make the desire grow subtlely. It is scheduled to get here on Tuesday and i will report on my tests
10-26-2018 2:57 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 7:36 AM

I’d suggest a cologne cover scent worn over The Love God. It aids diffusion and covers any pheromone smell.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-26-2018 7:36 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:23 AM

(10-26-2018 7:36 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I’d suggest a cologne cover scent worn over The Love God. It aids diffusion and covers any pheromone smell.

Snoopy any chances for OD with pure oil TLG?

I know spray you guys go 4-6 sprays , but oil wise haven't seen anything on dosage
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018 8:24 AM by kocik2000.)
10-26-2018 8:23 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:27 AM

(10-26-2018 8:23 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Snoopy any chances for OD with pure oil TLG?

I've worn up to 20" (50cm) Eek rolled on to various places (tops of hands, sides of neck, torso) and other than getting a head rush from that many pheromones, I didn't experience anything close to what I'd refer to as a classic OD. I honestly didn't see any stronger reactions than I do when I wear less. Less being anywhere from 8" to 16" (20cm - 40cm). That seems to be my sweet spot for reactions. Any less and I don't get as strong a reaction, any more and the reactions don't get stronger so I feel like I'm wasting product.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018 8:28 AM by Snoopyace.)
10-26-2018 8:27 AM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2018 8:32 AM

(10-26-2018 7:36 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I’d suggest a cologne cover scent worn over The Love God. It aids diffusion and covers any pheromone smell.

You'd recommend Love God first then after dried a bit of cologne? or it doesn't matter the order?

Where would you apply it and how much? I am new to mones, since i am getting the oil I suppose i will be applying drops rather than roll? am i correct? Sorry, total noob here
10-26-2018 8:32 AM

Share This Thread