Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New and Lost
Pwnaholic
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

New and Lost
10-13-2012 1:37 PM

Hey everybody!

I basically just stumbled upon this forum today, and I'm actually pretty glad I did. I had been stalking it all morning and reading certain topics, so I figured it would be in my best interest to join up and say hello!

I'm here because I could use a little bit of advice. I had always been interested in purchasing pheromones, but I was always on the fence about it. Every product I'd ever seen seemed so extremely gimmicky, especially the ones on Amazon where I usually buy everything. Then I found this place and I'm pretty convinced that the products featured here actually work; although I'll have to see it for myself to be sure.

My goal isn't to "get hot women to swoon over me" or anything like that. I'm a straight male in a committed 5-year long relationship. Which is awesome, but here's the problem: Her sex drive is incredibly low. It's not non-existent, but it's probably like once every week, if that. This is fine with her, totally not for me. We've talked about it and clearly have differing opinions on it. I'm starting to worry if there's something physically wrong with her, or if I just have a really really REALLY bad idea of what the average woman's sex drive is like, or if we just have different sex drives plain and simple. We're in our 20's; shouldn't this be our "prime-time" when it comes to this stuff?

I'm hoping that there might be a pheromone to help with this situation. I'm not looking to brainwash her or anything; I just want a pheromone that might increase her sex drive a little bit more, in addition to something that will help our relationship on an emotional closeness level as well, because we do have a tendency to bicker every now and then. She's an extremely tense person, so anything that can also help her to relax and feel close to me in addition to what I'm asking is a win-win. Our relationship other than this is actually great and has been for the last 5 years. She just doesn't seem to want it as much as I do.

After looking on the forums here, I feel like Certo and/or Corporativo from Alpha Dream might be the biggest help to me. Especially since she's the shy type not really attracted to bad boys at all; but more to the sophisticated and clean-cut type of people. At the same time though, I want to tap into that inner beast of hers (no pun intended).
I've also been looking into Pure Passion from PureMones, but that seems a little bit more gimmicky and cheap than Alpha Dream.

So, my question to you is: Which should I use to help with this situation? Also, do you think scented or unscented would be better? She'd likely notice the unscented one because her nose is incredibly good at smelling things, so should I just buy a scented one and say that it's a new cologne?

Thanks for reading my ramble guys and gals!
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 1:54 PM by Pwnaholic.)
10-13-2012 1:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CaveCritter

Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 270
Thanks received:
612 thanks in 243 posts

RE: New and Lost
10-13-2012 3:03 PM

Pwnaholic,

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you laid out your situation in detail, 'cause it makes it easier to zero in on possible pherosolutions.

(note: this is just my opinion; I'm just one dude here, and don't speak on behalf of all Pherotruthers)

1)Cohesion XS by PheromonesXS. This product may fit your situation to a T. Androstadienone , which is the primary ingredient in Cohesion, is designed to deal with a woman's "tenseness," shall we say, during a certain cyclical time of month. But Androstadienone is so much more than that. Read the product reviews at the PheromoneXS thread for yourself, the Cohesion ones in particular. I would definitely get this in a scented version if you decide to go for it. From my vantage point this is what you outta be getting before and above anything else.

2)Cohesion XS by PheromoneXS. No, this isn't a typo; this is what you should be getting 1st and 2nd. The only debate you should be having is whether to get this as a spray, oil or both.

I have spoken.
10-13-2012 3:03 PM
Thanks given by Pwnaholic
Pwnaholic
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-13-2012 4:02 PM

(10-13-2012 3:03 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Pwnaholic,

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you laid out your situation in detail, 'cause it makes it easier to zero in on possible pherosolutions.

(note: this is just my opinion; I'm just one dude here, and don't speak on behalf of all Pherotruthers)

1)Cohesion XS by PheromonesXS. This product may fit your situation to a T. Androstadienone , which is the primary ingredient in Cohesion, is designed to deal with a woman's "tenseness," shall we say, during a certain cyclical time of month. But Androstadienone is so much more than that. Read the product reviews at the PheromoneXS thread for yourself, the Cohesion ones in particular. I would definitely get this in a scented version if you decide to go for it. From my vantage point this is what you outta be getting before and above anything else.

2)Cohesion XS by PheromoneXS. No, this isn't a typo; this is what you should be getting 1st and 2nd. The only debate you should be having is whether to get this as a spray, oil or both.

I have spoken.

Thanks! I took a look at it and it seems to be pretty good. How are the effects when paired with Ascend XS?

Also, should I go with the oil or the spray? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just extremely new to all of this haha.

I had been reading up on "self-effects" of mones to begin with and I am slightly concerned. I had read a few times on here that Androstadienone can cause depression and anxiety in guys who wear it? I definitely don't want to be doing that to myself, haha.
Also some of them say "Copulins Out", what are Copulins and why would one want them to not be included?
Alsoooo, should this stuff be used only during her "time of the month", or just anytime I know for a fact that she's going to be tense and tired and uninterested?
Andddd finally: Are there any long-term effects of wearing it on a daily basis (IE: the effect wearing off, etc).

Thanks again for all your help and patience! I just want to make sure I do this right if I'm going to do it.

Oh wait, I thought of one more! Is there anywhere I can try out some samples of this stuff first? I'm big on "try before you buy". =P
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 4:03 PM by Pwnaholic.)
10-13-2012 4:02 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1196
Thanks received:
2263 thanks in 1124 posts

10-13-2012 4:20 PM

hi and welcome! As a woman i don't know the men's blends as well but I will tell you that Androstadienone is not a big turn on to me. It's mood elevating and calming. You want a little none, some DHEAS for sure. Also what is her age? Unfortunately that can play a role in sex drive. Good luck!
10-13-2012 4:20 PM
Pwnaholic
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-13-2012 4:30 PM

(10-13-2012 4:20 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  hi and welcome! As a woman i don't know the men's blends as well but I will tell you that Androstadienone is not a big turn on to me. It's mood elevating and calming. You want a little none, some DHEAS for sure. Also what is her age? Unfortunately that can play a role in sex drive. Good luck!

Thanks for the post!

I'm 22, she's 21 going on 22 next month.
If you don't mind my stupidity: What are the functions of Androstadienone and DHEAs?
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012 4:30 PM by Pwnaholic.)
10-13-2012 4:30 PM

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 241
Thanks received:
387 thanks in 195 posts

10-13-2012 4:33 PM

Welcome!

You should look into Turn up the Heat from Androtics or New Pheromone Additive from Love scent. Turn Up The Heat would be my first choice.
10-13-2012 4:33 PM
Pwnaholic
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-13-2012 4:37 PM

(10-13-2012 4:33 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Welcome!

You should look into Turn up the Heat from Androtics or New Pheromone Additive from Love scent. Turn Up The Heat would be my first choice.

I'll definitely check those out, thanks!

Also, this is another side-question, but what is everybody's opinion about Wolf?

I've been reading some good things and it has that "Good Guy / Leader" vibe that I personally live by. This is more of a separate thing that I could wear more as a regular cologne/mone for daily social situations, while I could use some of the other things you guys and gals are suggesting for sparking the girlfriend's interest.

Does that sound about right?
10-13-2012 4:37 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 87 posts

10-13-2012 5:29 PM

As for Mones, I would start off with either Evolve and Coercion XS, or L2K by itself. Should be close in price and see if she likes it. If her sense of smell is that good, she might not. Either way, find out of shes stressed out or unhappy over something that also kills her drive. Maybe shes depressed? Talk to the Girls on which Female mones might help, maybe the self effects might do wonders for her.

Thing you can do is work on being more of an Alpha. Too many men nowadays are pushovers and it will also decrease sex. Mones will help, but its mainly on you. However, if your getting really good self effects it will help boost up yourself and with that and the mones triggering other senses it is nice.

Like I said, try L2K or the XS combo. Both are good and are not that strong where you will be completely off character. I think they rock and I use them all the time. GL and Welcome!
10-13-2012 5:29 PM
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 270
Thanks received:
612 thanks in 243 posts

10-13-2012 7:42 PM

"How are the effects when paired with Ascend XS?"
A: Don't honestly know, as I haven't tried Ascend yet. My next PheromoneXS wish list items are EvolveXS and ConnectionXS.

"Also, should I go with the oil or the spray?"
A: In your case, spending extended amounts of time with a gal that you're in a long-term relationship with, I'd opt for the oil, as it would probably work longer. Still the spray would hit faster, but as SteveO has said, the pheromone signature from the oils seems more "genuine" for lack of a better word. Heck, maybe get both and use one drop and one spray for the best of both worlds.

"What are Copulins and why would one want them to not be included?"
A: Cops are that unique pheromonal scent that emanates from a girls hoohoo. You're probably well acquainted with that smell. They're included in some mixes as a kind of "social proofing" mone, that says that you are in like sin with the ladies, that you've been accepted by their tribe. Don't care; there are more than enough effective molecules out there without throwing cops in. Cops are for girls' vajayjays!

"Alsoooo, should this stuff be used only during her "time of the month", or just anytime I know for a fact that she's going to be tense and tired and uninterested?"
A: Can be used anytime. For many, Androstadienone , either wore as a single molecule mone or as part of something like Cohesion, is a part of their daily repertoire. It comprises as33156 (former very active member here at PT) trifecta, which consists of an alpha/sexual type of mone + Androstadienone +Glace (a well known social mone).

" Is there anywhere I can try out some samples of this stuff first? I'm big on "try before you buy"."
A: On that one, you'll just have to e-mail the companies you're interested in and ask if they'll ship you some testers. Every now and then, manufacturers send out beta versions of their future products, and enlist the assistance of regulars here at PT. I know that LAL, Alpha Dreams and I believe PheromoneXS have money back guarantees.

Honestly, you should just keep reading through these threads (they are plentiful) and draw your own conclusions. I still maintain that based on your situation, Cohesion sounds like your best bet. If you wait one week, I'll have my initial review of Cohesion up at the PheromoneXS thread. But there are already tons of reviews of the product over there. Just click on over.
10-13-2012 7:42 PM
Thanks given by astadt, Pwnaholic

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
2291 thanks in 1096 posts

10-13-2012 8:51 PM

Hey Pwnaholic, welcome to PheroTruth!

I'll be back to write more tomorrow, but for now I just wanted to say stay away from AscendXS, and go for EvolvoleXS instead! Ascend has a good dose of copulins in it, which is the equevalant of female vaginal secretions and will make women think that you've very recently been with another woman. That's fine for social proofing and making unknown women feel that you are worthy of their time, but not for an Long Term Relationship!

That would be a huge mistake in my opinion.

Back to talk more tomorrow. Smile

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
10-13-2012 8:51 PM
Thanks given by Pwnaholic, Six

Share This Thread