Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New User!
pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New User!
08-24-2018 2:26 AM

Now before Anyone judges me midway while reading my introduction, please be patient. I am totally new to these concepts. I am here to ask for help.

I don't know why it took me this long to know about this forum.
I was introduced to this forum by a user called icetray who is not very active around here. He says he lurks around. He prefers subliminal programs to pheromones or oils.
I have to say I have had reasonable success with subliminal program from mindpro. I used it to attract women into my life, although it has been very hard for me to attract someone very specific. I have read here how some guys used oil to attract someone they wanted. I am happy with my love life and a great deal of this was with the help of subliminal audio.

I also found reasonable success with jobs and the Alpha male subliminal was an absolute gem.

But there is one subliminal program that has never worked for me from mindpro, speedzen, realsubliminal or any of the channels on youtube. While I am wealth worked for me when mindpro still had a youtube channel. I did not buy the paid version because I did not really get to use it for a decent period of time to gauge it. It did work a bit but not work to an extend many users reported. Then their channel was taken off few times and I don't like the background sound they use in their new channel.

That led me to asking for help from other fellow subliminal users and I was in touch with icetray who is familiar with subliminal, pheromone or oils. Even though he feels pheromones or oils didn't work for him, it does not mean it will not work for me! I was first skeptical and I had been researching for oils and pheromones for attracting money, and icetray passed on the information about this forum. I am thrilled!
The product or maker I have chosen to purchase from is Art of the root. It is also easily available for me in the country I am currently residing, it does cost a bit more to ship, but I don't mind.
I have a lot of questions and I hope you guys are can guide me. I know nothing about these products!
Good
08-24-2018 2:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New User!
08-24-2018 9:44 AM

Welcome to the board. The others will suggest, or flat tell you, to browse through everything, read up on everything to exhaustion, learn and discover for yourself, then to test, test, test.

Subliminals work because they circumvent the conscious mind and allow you to set free your inner traits, thoughts, and desires. They help for you to set up a pattern of behavior that ultimately gets integrated into your own self; as you become what you do. Pickup artists use a similar technique that they typically call fractionation; although fractionation hinges on thought-feeling-anchoring adhesion, but it still works below the conscious mind.

Pheromones do, indeed, work; but they are by no means a magic potion. pheromones work by enhancing or altering your personal chemical signature. Many have likened them to a new suit, or like wearing personality makeup to enhance your best features, minimize your flaws, or to change your overall 'appearance'.

The main difference between the two as I see it is that subliminals help you to enhance your inner self, whereas pheromones help you to enhance your outer self. Provided that you can make the two match, you'll have a a great time on your journey.

Again, welcome to the boards and don't be shy. Almost everyone I've encountered here has been an excellent person that I feel honored to know, and there is a vast treasure trove of knowledge here, so read up on things and check the other threads for anything you might want to know.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-24-2018 9:44 AM
pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New User!
08-24-2018 12:43 PM

(08-24-2018 9:44 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to the board. The others will suggest, or flat tell you, to browse through everything, read up on everything to exhaustion, learn and discover for yourself, then to test, test, test.

Subliminals work because they circumvent the conscious mind and allow you to set free your inner traits, thoughts, and desires. They help for you to set up a pattern of behavior that ultimately gets integrated into your own self; as you become what you do. Pickup artists use a similar technique that they typically call fractionation; although fractionation hinges on thought-feeling-anchoring adhesion, but it still works below the conscious mind.

Pheromones do, indeed, work; but they are by no means a magic potion. pheromones work by enhancing or altering your personal chemical signature. Many have likened them to a new suit, or like wearing personality makeup to enhance your best features, minimize your flaws, or to change your overall 'appearance'.

The main difference between the two as I see it is that subliminals help you to enhance your inner self, whereas pheromones help you to enhance your outer self. Provided that you can make the two match, you'll have a a great time on your journey.

Again, welcome to the boards and don't be shy. Almost everyone I've encountered here has been an excellent person that I feel honored to know, and there is a vast treasure trove of knowledge here, so read up on things and check the other threads for anything you might want to know.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I have noticed that almost all threads/posts were positive.
Thank you again for the insight. I am learning new things everyday.
I will look for more threads on oil for money.
08-24-2018 12:43 PM

Share This Thread