Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
New To Copulins...I Need Help
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New To Copulins...I Need Help
03-10-2012 10:42 PM

I am new to copulins. Actually I have never really used them (except for the Master product which has copulins), but I am interested in adding a copulin product to my collection.
I have been reading some posts here and trying to gather some information about them. I have gathered a small amount of information about them, but I still have my own personal questions about them.

So I need some help from others that have used them before.

Since I have never used copulins before, what would be a good copulin product to use?

Should I just use small dabs? I have read that even one drop can be really strong.

Please give me your opinions on what would be the best copulin product to use for a beginner.

Thank you for your help!
03-10-2012 10:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude

Rep Post

RE: New To Copulins...I Need Help
03-10-2012 11:05 PM

worth experimenting with but I would purchase separately so you can add once in a while.

Will pick out the women that are in love with you; when they smell it they get "copulin rage"
03-10-2012 11:05 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-11-2012 11:14 AM

Hmmmm...33 views and only 1 response?
03-11-2012 11:14 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-11-2012 11:27 AM

Have you reviewed any posts regarding 'Cops'? I can not comment myself. If i have used any 'cops', it is only because they are part of the magic formula included in the product that i have purchased. Sorry that i am no help.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-11-2012 11:27 AM

Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-11-2012 11:35 AM

(03-11-2012 11:27 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Have you reviewed any posts regarding 'Cops'? I can not comment myself. If i have used any 'cops', it is only because they are part of the magic formula included in the product that i have purchased. Sorry that i am no help.

Yes, I have read some posts. It seems that Essence of Woman is the best copulin product out there. It also sounds like this is some very strong, pungent stuff. It even sounds like one drop is way too much. If I did buy it, I would use an eye dropper and put a small amount in an empty sample vial from Love Potion. I would use the small application wand to apply it. I don't think the application wand delivers that much product...I think it is only a very small dab. And if Essence of Woman is as strong as they say, this might be the best way for me to apply it.

I have also been reading about Instant Jerk. This sounds like it could also be some good stuff.
03-11-2012 11:35 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-11-2012 11:40 AM

I could be wrong, yet i believe that there were some posts regarding Cops yesterday. Also i believe that Pago, Terry as well many others are very well versed in the useage of Cops.

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-11-2012 11:40 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

03-11-2012 11:51 AM

Instant Jerk does not contain any cops anymore...

i think you'll find easily the thread about the copulingate and why Androtics is not using Cops anymore !

no no .. i'm not well versed in using Cops ..

have tryed some of the female products sold at Love scent and best effects i'd get from PPC and from The Edge for Women gel packs ..

Scent of Eros for women does contain cops as well .. but i don't recommend this as a source for cops .

IDK sent me over some Essence of Woman last week and i still have to try out the sauce .. but i have that much to try out that i don't know when i will have the time to play around with it ..

Terry uses Essence of Woman since a long time and maybe Rattlesnake or Fishdude can provide you and of course us here with more details ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
03-11-2012 11:51 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-11-2012 12:01 PM

(03-11-2012 11:51 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Instant Jerk does not contain any cops anymore...

i think you'll find easily the thread about the copulingate and why Androtics is not using Cops anymore !

no no .. i'm not well versed in using Cops ..

have tryed some of the female products sold at Love scent and best effects i'd get from PPC and from The Edge for Women gel packs ..

Scent of Eros for women does contain cops as well .. but i don't recommend this as a source for cops .

IDK sent me over some Essence of Woman last week and i still have to try out the sauce .. but i have that much to try out that i don't know when i will have the time to play around with it ..

Terry uses Essence of Woman since a long time and maybe Rattlesnake or Fishdude can provide you and of course us here with more details ..

Pago

Sorry Pago, my mistake. I thought that i had read some of your experiences regarding Cops.

Journal:

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-11-2012 12:01 PM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-11-2012 1:42 PM

I have tried several company's cops and my favorite is Essence of Woman from LP. It IS stinky. Let it dry down for 20 minutes, you get used to it. A man really doesn't need to use much so your application method sounds great. Do not put it on your neck, face or hair. I do it on the torso and wrists. Don't put it on your clothes. It needs to meld with skin through bodyheat to have the smell dry down. It won't do that on clothes or hair. Rich warm smells cover it best. The fuller bodied the fragrance the better. Good luck.
03-11-2012 1:42 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

03-11-2012 1:47 PM

isnt Essence of Woman from Stone Lab (aka u can get from love-scent ? )

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
03-11-2012 1:47 PM

Share This Thread