Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Product Alert! Max-T 150 Copulin Stick
jonnyfive1979
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: New Product Alert! Max-T 150 Copulin Stick
12-08-2015 12:56 AM

I just ordered this but more for the self effects being that i have social anxiety and also A medical condition that forces my testosterone levels to take A dive at times. I think another good thing is that it is fairly in-expensive one thing I wonder about is if it stinks at all like Essence of Woman it says it has A melon scent to it so it might not be too bad. I have also been testing attractionoil's 4x for women for the self effects with some ok noticable difference when added to some of their other scented oils but for some reason the body sprays I have tested with A few drops have A light scent after wearing it A while. Anyone have any other ideas for A person like me with social anxiety and adhd?
12-08-2015 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

jonnyfive1979
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-12-2015 2:56 PM

I have received my max t 150 stick and tried A little under my nose and it does smell nice and seems to give me A boost but it's A nice calming boost. This is my first product from them and it seems to be a high quality product for the money and the scent is nice and not overpowering where you can't smell other products you are using. I am going to check out other products on their site to see what else I might be interested in.

John

products I have tried in the past: lure realm edge alter ego eros perception New Pheromone Additive primal and most recently I currently have ck one from attractionoil.com with 6 drops of x4 of the pheromone oil so far I have had the best results from New Pheromone Additive and the attractionoil.com stuff but have had the most hits using a combo of realm with 2-3 drops of New Pheromone Additive.
12-12-2015 2:56 PM
Thanks given by MMM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2231
Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

12-12-2016 1:24 AM

2 cups of coffee with breakfast.

Hit the gym a couple hours later and did legs with t150. Didn't keep track of weight or reps cuz legs I just go heavy as I can with a decent rep range. Felt like I had more energy and was going heavier.

8 hours later I'm back for a chest and back workout. I take a pre workout (no xplode xe edge). I warm up my triceps and move to the flat bench press and do some reps of just the bar. I feel pumped beyond normal at this point. My max on the flat bench is 110, and usually do 25,35,40 if I feel good. I jump straight to 45 and do 2 sets of 8, 1 set of 6. The rest of the workout went like this - lifted heavier than normal and it felt natural. With the pre workout I go for 45 min and don't feel tired. I pushed 50 this time and could've easily done 60 min. That's not as significant of a difference as the weight upping but I felt the t150 contributed. I had extra energy at the end I'm not used to.

I was debating if I should lift or do cardio before leaving the house, I was feeling tired from earlier and a long Friday night. I'm impressed.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too.
12-12-2016 1:24 AM
Thanks given by MMM
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2231
Thanks received:
1637 thanks in 773 posts

12-14-2016 5:28 PM

Same pre workout consumed and worked my arms. 30-45 min is where I start to feel fatigue "I should stop this is too much" I think with pre workout. It was an hour and I had more energy to keep going - more than without it. More motivation to lift heavier and more reps.

The other day put this on before cardio - did 4 miles on the Eliptical without looking back. It felt easier than usual.

This is good.

As you're looking into pheromones to improve your chances, get some teeth whitening strips too.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 7:56 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
12-14-2016 5:28 PM
Thanks given by MMM

Share This Thread