Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone additive. Order review and questions
sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

New Pheromone additive. Order review and questions
01-06-2015 3:19 AM

Hello all, first time reporting on a products here on PT. Hopefully it is a start to wonderful journey with mones. I have used Pheromones before. The first time I was a college student that just sprayed on the products and went my merry way without really keeping track of what they do. This is my second time around with a desire to understand the products better this time around. So here it goes

Ordered New Pheromone Additive 15ml concentrate on 1/2/2015 (Friday) and asked for sample(s) of scent of eros to try out because of some reviews I read.

Very prompt processing and shipping! I had the product in hand yesterday 1/5/2014 (Monday). However, no samples... It seems like getting the sample is a hit and miss. Some people get it and some don't. Anything I could do to increase my chances if I make a purchase next time?

It was neatly wrapped in a bubble wrap with no damage to the box or the bottle. Opened it up and got a note about the Love Scent products. The note mentions that I should be receiving an additional print out specific to New Pheromone Additive in the package with instructions on how to use and/or mix New Pheromone Additive but the package did not have it. Is it the same as the mixing instructions on their website? If not, where can I get this?

Took the bottle out of the package and it is filled to the start of the neck of the bottle. Correct amount? See attached picture

The smell is an overpowering alcohol smell. I can't smell anything other than the alcohol. Should I be able to smell the mones in the alcohol concoction? P.S - I normally have a very good sense of smell so I figured I would be able to.

The bottle seems different than the ones shown on the website and I have read in a thread before that the bottle cap color is different for the womens and mens New Pheromone Additive. I have an amber bottle with a black cap and it does say 'for men' on it. Inside is a flat dropper with a hole in the middle with an arrow pointing to it. Just to confirm, is this the mens version? Is this the new version of New Pheromone Additive or old version?

Also, I have read conflicting posts about the new version New Pheromone Additive being a reformulated product. Is there is a consensus on if the new version performs the same as the revered old version?

Thanks in advance.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 3:27 AM by sooner1991.)
01-06-2015 3:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1475 thanks in 959 posts

RE: New Pheromone additive. Order review and questions
01-06-2015 5:20 PM

Shoot Bruce an email letting him know about the lack of mixing instructions and requested sample in the package. Sometimes stuff happens during shipping, I'd chalk it up to human error since when I ordered from Love Scent, I always received samples (this was in '09-'10.)

The amount in the bottle looks correct. Since the label says "for men," you should be good to go. As for the smell, dab some N.P.A on your wrist, spread it lightly and then smell again. See if you can smell the unmistakable scent of None.

The consensus here is that the new version, while not as raw as the old, is much easier to wear and steer. I don't know this for a fact because I'm still on the old version, just going off the many reports here about the new version.

Instead of mixing with cologne from the get-go, try wearing it straight and covered with cologne on your skin. Start at 2 dabs and fine tune from there. This would let you get a feel for how it works and what ratio N.P.A:cologne works for you also.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 5:24 PM by kimosabe.)
01-06-2015 5:20 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4819
Thanks received:
3957 thanks in 1470 posts

01-06-2015 7:12 PM

You have to add the samples to the cart from the site.

The "old" version in the frosted glass bottle has not been available for a few years now.

My bottles smell strongly of none, the old ones none/Androstadienone .
My speculation is that Androstadienone has been replaced with meo est

You may find more info in the " New New Pheromone Additive" thread.

ftr i have never received sample other than when i added them to the cart.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 7:13 PM by Pheroman.)
01-06-2015 7:12 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1475 thanks in 959 posts

01-06-2015 7:19 PM

(01-06-2015 7:12 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  You have to add the samples to the cart from the site.
ftr i have never received sample other than when i added them to the cart.

Was this post-2010? The two times I ordered, once in '09 and once in '10, I didn't add anything else to cart except for my order and I got samples of The Edge, etc.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
01-06-2015 7:19 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-06-2015 7:28 PM

(01-06-2015 7:19 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Was this post-2010? The two times I ordered, once in '09 and once in '10, I didn't add anything else to cart except for my order and I got samples of The Edge, etc.

Yes, there is now a sample pack that can be added to the cart.

My last New Pheromone Additive purchase was 2012. 4 x 15ml bottles. 2 frosted + 2 plain glass.
ftr the record I used up almost a whole 15ml bottle before posting that NN.PA thread. Nobody else seemed to notice.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 7:37 PM by Pheroman.)
01-06-2015 7:28 PM

sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

01-07-2015 4:48 AM

Thanks guys!

I think I understand it better now. When people say the new version of product has clear glass, they are referring to opacity of the glass instead of the color. Both old and new version would be in an amber bottle but one would be frosted while the other would be clear. So this would mean, I have the new version of New Pheromone Additive. Are there any third parties that still sell their stocked up old New Pheromone Additive incase this turns out to be dud for me?

Kimo - do I just email him through the website or should be using an email address? if the latter, where can I find his email address?

when I ordered, I looked in the sample section and it said that no products existed in the category, so I figured I would have to request it but no luck.

Lastly but most importantly, I read the new New Pheromone Additive thread and this question was kicked around without any clear clarification.

Does this product really have Methoxyestratetraenone or is it just hunch with the experiences you have had pheroman? I would not want to messing around with anything that has even slight possibility of carcinogenic properties albeit the finding was based on extremely high doses.

If I wanted to clarify this with the most accurate source it would be Bruce I guess. Has any body asked him before? If not, do you think he would at least confirm if it does?
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 4:50 AM by sooner1991.)
01-07-2015 4:48 AM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1015
Thanks received:
1166 thanks in 320 posts

01-07-2015 5:43 AM

I emailed back and forth with Dayrn and Barry, the formulater of New Pheromone Additive. I asked him about Methoxyestratetraenone he said:

"The Touch does not have any Methoxyestratetraenone in it, but is pretty concentrated at 4.5mg of pheromone in 12ml – should be more than enough"

I only asked about New Pheromone Additive Touch... we have to assume Touch and NNPA are the same formula.

IMPI Red has Methoxyestratetraenone in.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
01-07-2015 5:43 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1475 thanks in 959 posts

01-07-2015 5:16 PM

(01-07-2015 4:48 AM)sooner1991 Wrote:  ...
Kimo - do I just email him through the website or should be using an email address? if the latter, where can I find his email address?

Email him through the website if you can't find his email anywhere else.

Alternatively, which email of theirs was used to send you the receipt for your order? Does it say "do not reply"? If not, you could try using that one.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 5:22 PM by kimosabe.)
01-07-2015 5:16 PM
sooner1991
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

01-09-2015 2:24 AM

Thanks everyone. I emailed him through the website yesterday to ask for the instructions and if possible, a sample. Also, metioned the question about Methoxyestratetraenone . I guess we'll see what he says.

Do you guys think the new version has Androstadienone in it? this has also been debated and I don't see a concensus. I bought Androstadienone from PXS and do not want to overload if NNPA already has it.
01-09-2015 2:24 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-09-2015 7:04 AM

Many people were adding Androstadienone to old New Pheromone Additive with good results, so I would suggest trying it.

01-09-2015 7:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is a good combo with "New Pheromone Additive"? Shcshc11 12 8,297 11-18-2015 7:25 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  New Pheromone Additive and New Pheromone Additive Touch Jo1 3 1,488 10-26-2015 5:56 AM
Last Post: Jo1
  New Pheromone Additive dosing NikkiReloaded 37 13,255 05-17-2015 11:18 AM
Last Post: heey85