Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New Guy
rond
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New Guy
10-07-2018 6:16 PM

Hi everyone.

I've been aware of pheromones for years, but never used them. I am here gathering information for my first purchase.

I have been interested in scent in general for a long time, and have a bit of experience with essential oils. I'm also very interested in influence, social and relationship dynamics, andI'm a hypnotist.

Pheromones are, of course, a bit of an investment to get into. It would be great if some of the experienced members here could help me narrow down what I should look into for my specific situation.

I have read the advice for newbs, and I understand what it says about taking everything into account, not expecting it to be a simple magic bullet, as well as starting with a social.

For me, I'm not really looking to meet people or mingle. I already am very sociable and I'm not looking to meet new women. I have a girlfriend who I live with, and I want to tailor the usage to get better results at home.

Background: I'm about to turn 41, she's 24. We've lived together for about a year and a half. She's already very affectionate, in a cute, cozy, familiar sort of way, but not very sexual. This is why I don't want comfort builders; we already have enough of that. My goal is to have less cuddliness and more sexiness.

I'd like to use pheromones to enhance the sexual, unpredictable, alluring, mysterious, alpha impression, which tends to fade into non-seductive, cuddly familiarity when living together.

Further info which may help: she's Mexican, but doesn't respond to what many Mexican women generally do. She's not into the "machista" type, and likes things like vintage clothing, old rock music, old horror movies, and is friends with gay white people.

I'm not that type at all, hence the attraction from the beginning rather than ever having gone through a friendship hanging out phase. It was very passionate from the first date, and she moved every step of the relationship along as I just let her think it was her idea, but since relocating together, the sexuality has greatly calmed down in favor of what I mentioned above.

Thanks in advance for helping me to tailor what I should be looking into. I realize nobody can say for sure as it works differently with different body chemistry.

Also, genetically, I'm from a Mediterranean Jewish family if that helps. Tall, dark, thin, hairy type.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 6:18 PM by rond.)
10-07-2018 6:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Guy
10-07-2018 8:16 PM

Personally, I am going to suggest The Love God because it sounds like it may work for you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-07-2018 8:16 PM
rond
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2018 9:05 PM

(10-07-2018 8:16 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Personally, I am going to suggest The Love God because it sounds like it may work for you.

Thanks. Are you the same "Mad Scientist" who formulated it? I wasn't sure, because in a review of it, I saw it written in first person when talking about what went into it.

If so, could I buy some from you?
10-07-2018 9:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-07-2018 9:06 PM

(10-07-2018 9:05 PM)rond Wrote:  Thanks. Are you the same "Mad Scientist" who formulated it? I wasn't sure, because in a review of it, I saw it written in first person when talking about what went into it.

If so, could I buy some from you?

That'd be me. I actually designed it to enhance existing relationships/date night type situations.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-07-2018 9:06 PM

rond
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2018 9:13 PM

(10-07-2018 9:06 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That'd be me. I actually designed it to enhance existing relationships/date night type situations.

Nice. So may I buy some from you? Perhaps a sample size to start?
Also, is it available unscented? I'd prefer that, as I mix my own scents depending on mood and situation.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018 9:15 PM by rond.)
10-07-2018 9:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-07-2018 10:13 PM

Check out the Love Potion website. They are actually selling it through the store.

10-07-2018 10:13 PM
rond
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2018 11:00 PM

(10-07-2018 10:13 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Check out the Love Potion website. They are actually selling it through the store.

Thanks!
10-07-2018 11:00 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-08-2018 10:52 AM

Seconding Snoopy Ace here. Love God might be a good product for you.

(as an aside, Snoopy did, indeed, create the blend, but the company that produced it under his direction, LPMP, does custom blends. Due to the popularity of the Love God, they've decided to offer it as a staple product at least for the time being.)

There are also lots of other products that might work for you. From experience I'd recommend M3X, AV, maybe BW, Xist, Evolve, and perhaps some others.

There is a thread someplace about what products to use for this or that situation, but it isn't complete (of course).

I started out with a similar goal. I had an amazing relationship and wanted to enhance it. I just happened to find not only one product that worked well, but another one that is perfect for my personality and natural pheromone signature.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-08-2018 10:52 AM

Share This Thread