Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Copulins Supplier
BAGreat
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 45 posts

New Copulins Supplier
07-11-2016 3:04 PM

Hello everyone. I recently weighed some a fresh batch of copulins for manufacturing reasons which I cannot disclose. The product will not be marked as containing pheromones, but will have them anyway. I may disclose the finished product when it is done, but it will definitely be some time.

Anyway, I made 34.15 grams of pure copulins. This is 3,415,000 mcg of copulins. There is no way I will ever need this much copulins. So I thought I would inquire with everyone here and get their thoughts on the product and see if there is a demand for them. If there is I will create an ebay page for them where they can be available for purchase.

This is 100% down to the 0.001% identical to the formula (which I will not disclose here. It is available for viewing if you pay for it) Astrid Jutte used in her studies. She got the formula from this study from this article here:

There are 6 acids which were used, Acetic Acid, Propanoic Acid, Isobutyric Acid, Butyric Acid, Isovaleric Acid and 2-Methyl Pentanoic Acid. Theoretically, you could purchase the article and all 6 acids. Then make multiple lifetimes worth of copulins for yourself, but it is highly unrecommended. Your house will reek for weeks of dead animals, rotten cheese and sweaty feet, so please do not try this at home.

The women who participated were in University at the time. The mean age was 20.4 +/- 2.3, so ages 18-22. College chicks.

The copulins will be made for purchase at 1% (10mg/ml) (One drop of this will fill the room and will linger for some time) or 0.1% (1mg/ml) (much better for single wear) solutions. I will consider making lower concentrations as well. The solvent used will be Isopropyl Myristate. It is has a higher viscosity than Dipropylene Glycol. It also has a higher molecular weight. This means more fixative properties for you.

Alright everyone. That sums it up. Let me know if you would like to see this happen. If so, I could begin taking orders by next week.

- B
07-11-2016 3:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
207 thanks in 75 posts

RE: New Copulins Supplier
07-11-2016 3:15 PM

(07-11-2016 3:04 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  Hello everyone. I recently weighed some a fresh batch of copulins for manufacturing reasons which I cannot disclose. The product will not be marked as containing pheromones, but will have them anyway. I may disclose the finished product when it is done, but it will definitely be some time.

Anyway, I made 34.15 grams of pure copulins. This is 3,415,000 mcg of copulins. There is no way I will ever need this much copulins. So I thought I would inquire with everyone here and get their thoughts on the product and see if there is a demand for them. If there is I will create an ebay page for them where they can be available for purchase.

This is 100% down to the 0.001% identical to the formula (which I will not disclose here. It is available for viewing if you pay for it) Astrid Jutte used in her studies. She got the formula from this study from this article here:

There are 6 acids which were used, Acetic Acid, Propanoic Acid, Isobutyric Acid, Butyric Acid, Isovaleric Acid and 2-Methyl Pentanoic Acid. Theoretically, you could purchase the article and all 6 acids. Then make multiple lifetimes worth of copulins for yourself, but it is highly unrecommended. Your house will reek for weeks of dead animals, rotten cheese and sweaty feet, so please do not try this at home.

The women who participated were in University at the time. The mean age was 20.4 +/- 2.3, so ages 18-22. College chicks.

The copulins will be made for purchase at 1% (10mg/ml) (One drop of this will fill the room and will linger for some time) or 0.1% (1mg/ml) (much better for single wear) solutions. I will consider making lower concentrations as well. The solvent used will be Isopropyl Myristate. It is has a higher viscosity than Dipropylene Glycol. It also has a higher molecular weight. This means more fixative properties for you.

Alright everyone. That sums it up. Let me know if you would like to see this happen. If so, I could begin taking orders by next week.

- B

Alright, I'll be guinea pig number one. Why not.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
07-11-2016 3:15 PM
Thanks given by BAGreat
BAGreat
Vendor

Thanks received:
148 thanks in 45 posts

07-11-2016 4:20 PM

I see this post was reported. It is 100% real and I would like guidance on how I can clarify my intent. I would hate to see such an amount of copulins go to waste. If I have to create a website and a company name to sell, that is fine. I purchased the first 5 acids from Vigon International. The 2-Methyl Pentanoic Acid was the smallest amount and I needed under a gram of it. It was unavailable from Vigon, so I received a sample from Bedoukian Research. Mods, please help make this right. Thank you.

- B
07-11-2016 4:20 PM
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
444 thanks in 65 posts

07-11-2016 7:23 PM

(07-11-2016 4:20 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  I see this post was reported. It is 100% real and I would like guidance on how I can clarify my intent. I would hate to see such an amount of copulins go to waste. If I have to create a website and a company name to sell, that is fine. I purchased the first 5 acids from Vigon International. The 2-Methyl Pentanoic Acid was the smallest amount and I needed under a gram of it. It was unavailable from Vigon, so I received a sample from Bedoukian Research. Mods, please help make this right. Thank you.

- B

Let me see if I've got this right: You've been a registered member here for almost 3 years but have only spent a few hours on the forum and never posted anything before today. Then, you post a sales thread offering a batch of Copulins you developed yourself for a manufacturing process that you can't disclose, and offer to begin taking orders next week.

Then , because a member reports you as being a "would be vendor selling a suspect product" you want us to make it right? You are an unknown member selling home brew Copulins you made for a manufacturing project you'll not disclose. What exactly do you expect us to do to make it right?
07-11-2016 7:23 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
207 thanks in 75 posts

07-11-2016 7:40 PM

(07-11-2016 7:23 PM)Forum Staff Wrote:  Let me see if I've got this right: You've been a registered member here for almost 3 years but have only spent a few hours on the forum and never posted anything before today. Then, you post a sales thread offering a batch of Copulins you developed yourself for a manufacturing process that you can't disclose, and offer to begin taking orders next week.

Then , because a member reports you as being a "would be vendor selling a suspect product" you want us to make it right? You are an unknown member selling home brew Copulins you made for a manufacturing project you'll not disclose. What exactly do you expect us to do to make it right?
Yeah I mean it's sketchy but I figure if he's legitimate then the forum may have a new source of cops. So I'll take the plunge.

The forum staff is right though... as long as your product is good you have nothing to worry about. If I endorse it people will try it and you will have customers. But Im only gonna endorse it if your cops are as high quality as you say.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

My journal
07-11-2016 7:40 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1371 thanks in 617 posts

07-11-2016 7:45 PM

(07-11-2016 7:40 PM)Yahachu Wrote:  Yeah I mean it's sketchy but I figure if he's legitimate then the forum may have a new source of cops. So I'll take the plunge.

The forum staff is right though... as long as your product is good you have nothing to worry about. If I endorse it people will try it and you will have customers. But Im only gonna endorse it if your cops are as high quality as you say.

I agree..........Yahachu should buy cops from this sketchy vendor............problem solved!Idea

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-11-2016 7:45 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
207 thanks in 75 posts

07-11-2016 7:54 PM

(07-11-2016 7:45 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I agree..........Yahachu should buy cops from this sketchy vendor............problem solved!Idea

Hey man, on the off chance that he's not selling snake oil I may have hit a gold mine here. Don't knock it.

Maybe I have a gambling problem... Good thing I'm too broke to gamble Big Grin

My journal
07-11-2016 7:54 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

Thanks received:
148 thanks in 45 posts

07-11-2016 8:01 PM

(07-11-2016 7:23 PM)Forum Staff Wrote:  Let me see if I've got this right: You've been a registered member here for almost 3 years but have only spent a few hours on the forum and never posted anything before today. Then, you post a sales thread offering a batch of Copulins you developed yourself for a manufacturing process that you can't disclose, and offer to begin taking orders next week.

Yes, I see. It is the trust factor. I create fine fragrances and you have to be a registered company to be considered to handle flammable chemicals such as those acids from these two manufacturers. I am willing to send out free trials if it will help. I have a tremendous amount and they will go to waste if I do not sell them here or to another vendor to sell. It would truly be a shame as well.

You may ask every single vendor who manufactures copulins if they got their formula from R.P Micheal's research. They will agree. This is because this is where Astrid Jutte got her formula as well. I do not believe I can say the name of the vendor, but I emailed him personally and he agreed to my statement.

I have decided I will give 10, 15ml trials at 0.1% in IPM away for free. Those lucky 10 will not need copulins for a very long time. This should help build the community's trust. I do not want to seem like a sketchy vendor and I will gain your trust this way. The first 10 people to send me a private message will receive them, I must send some to you as well Mods. Thank you.

- B
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 8:03 PM by BAGreat.)
07-11-2016 8:01 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

Thanks received:
148 thanks in 45 posts

07-11-2016 8:30 PM

Also, there isn't much transparency of the source of the copulins formulas currently (and for good reason, you have to really dig to discover this is where Astrid Jutte made her fomula from). I will post the link which lead me to believe that here. It is a link to another pheromone site where a guy states he personally knew Astrid and she personally told him where she got her formula from:

Woah. I just realized it is the same jvkohl (post #17 in link) who is a participant on this forum! Thank you jvkohl. You have really help me out!

I feel comfortable here so I will mention why I made them in the first place. I am working on a Tuberose perfume which will be seductive, erotic, and almost gothic, so what better to to achieve that than to have copulins! I will also add lots of Estratetraenol, Alpha Androstenol and Methoxyestratetraenol. It will be the ultimate test of pheromones and to see how they perform subconsciously by those who might not even be aware of their existence.

I am also a regular contributor on Basenotes. I would like to keep my knowledge of pheromones here though. If you go to the basnotes fragrance DIY forum, you will see many posts by me under the same username. Please keep this information here. It will benefit the pheromone research community as a whole!

- B
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 8:31 PM by BAGreat.)
07-11-2016 8:30 PM
Thanks given by Diegoboy, DssMaster

Forum Staff
Administration Account

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
444 thanks in 65 posts

07-11-2016 9:20 PM

(07-11-2016 8:01 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  I have decided I will give 10, 15ml trials at 0.1% in IPM away for free. Those lucky 10 will not need copulins for a very long time. This should help build the community's trust. I do not want to seem like a sketchy vendor and I will gain your trust this way. The first 10 people to send me a private message will receive them, I must send some to you as well Mods. Thank you.

And that will go a long way toward earning respect and legitimacy on the forum! But you need not send anything to me or the other Forum Admin, because we don't accept freebies or participate in testing programs so as not to lend any appearance of showing favoritism or bias, and we'd rather see the folks that made the forum what it is reap any benefits, which happens to be our members. Thanks for the offer though.
07-11-2016 9:20 PM
Thanks given by BAGreat, Spars, Diegoboy

Share This Thread