Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New Beginnings for NewBeginnings
NewBeginnings
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New Beginnings for NewBeginnings
01-11-2020 6:13 AM

I am new to phemones and am in europe. There is a woman in a local store i want to date. She used to say hello and smile then she suddenly stopped. She now ignore me and seems aembarased around me. I never asked her out just said hello

What can i use to get her to open to me again and to make her sexually interested.

Also what is best for sexual attractant in general. I 55 and want to date women in 30'sI am not interested in being 'friends ' with women

I put this here as i cannot post anywhere else

why can i not post anywhere else?
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020 7:23 AM by NewBeginnings.)
01-11-2020 6:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Beginnings for NewBeginnings
01-11-2020 10:34 AM

(01-11-2020 6:13 AM)NewBeginnings Wrote:  I am new to phemones and am in europe. There is a woman in a local store i want to date. She used to say hello and smile then she suddenly stopped. She now ignore me and seems aembarased around me. I never asked her out just said hello

What can i use to get her to open to me again and to make her sexually interested.

Also what is best for sexual attractant in general. I 55 and want to date women in 30'sI am not interested in being 'friends ' with women

I put this here as i cannot post anywhere else

why can i not post anywhere else?

Because you are a new member, there are restrictions on where you can post right now. I don't know the specific parameters required for that to be lifted but just keep posting and replying with content that adds to the discussion and you will be able to post other places soon enough.

There are so many different pheromones that can be used for attraction that it really depends on whether you are looking for one night stands or a pheromone for dating.

M3X, The Hookup, Aqua Vitae, Heart Throb, Dionysos, Homme Fatal (worth it for the scent alone but the pheromones in it also work quite well). Those are just a few good mixes for meeting new women at the bar or club (just off the top of my head and I am sure someone will be along shortly to tell me why I am wrong).

For a date type situation, I like Evolve (especially the oil), Core, Imprint, The Love God, The Hookup (again). It really comes down to reading the reviews and deciding what seems like a good first product to try.

Since you are in Europe, I'd suggest checking out Aroma Fero since they not only have samples of a lot of products, they are also located in Europe.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-11-2020 10:34 AM
NewBeginnings
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New Beginnings for NewBeginnings
01-11-2020 12:24 PM

(01-11-2020 10:34 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Because you are a new member, there are restrictions on where you can post right now. I don't know the specific parameters required for that to be lifted but just keep posting and replying with content that adds to the discussion and you will be able to post other places soon enough.

There are so many different pheromones that can be used for attraction that it really depends on whether you are looking for one night stands or a pheromone for dating.

M3X, The Hookup, Aqua Vitae, Heart Throb, Dionysos, Homme Fatal (worth it for the scent alone but the pheromones in it also work quite well). Those are just a few good mixes for meeting new women at the bar or club (just off the top of my head and I am sure someone will be along shortly to tell me why I am wrong).

For a date type situation, I like Evolve (especially the oil), Core, Imprint, The Love God, The Hookup (again). It really comes down to reading the reviews and deciding what seems like a good first product to try.

Since you are in Europe, I'd suggest checking out Aroma Fero since they not only have samples of a lot of products, they are also located in Europe.
Thanks Snoopyace.

I want dating with that woman in the store. it is a large store and she is on the floor. i could arrange to be around her her. I want to get her interested in me sexually to see me as a sexual person. I will do the rest. She used to say hello and smile but now she does not even acknowledge me . I do not know why. i never had any argument with her or anything like that. I have seen good things about xist, have you used it?

I uderstand re the forum now. Will check out Aroma Fero

------------------------------------
What would be good to wear to a male doctor.He is heterosexual and married with children. I want him to treat me better and advocate for me to a consultants so i want him to see me in a sympathetic light, to want to help me. I would love to experiment with a phermone to see if it would work
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020 2:13 PM by NewBeginnings.)
01-11-2020 12:24 PM

Share This Thread