Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New! And Loooking! Help a bro out!
SilverbackG
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Heart New! And Loooking! Help a bro out!
10-28-2018 6:46 AM

So i am interested in these pheromones everyone is so into.

My curiousity stems from the lack of success Ive had at the age of 26. Age 21-22 i was killing it. Nothing changed except one thing. My testostwrone levels are low and my thyroid is messed up. Working on fixing this.

In the mean time.

Here i am. Do these pheromones cause any hairloss btw? Can one spray on their clothing to avoid body absorption? Or does it need to be absorbed?
10-28-2018 6:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New! And Loooking! Help a bro out!
10-28-2018 7:33 AM

(10-28-2018 6:46 AM)SilverbackG Wrote:  So i am interested in these pheromones everyone is so into.

My curiousity stems from the lack of success Ive had at the age of 26. Age 21-22 i was killing it. Nothing changed except one thing. My testostwrone levels are low and my thyroid is messed up. Working on fixing this.

In the mean time.

Here i am. Do these pheromones cause any hairloss btw? Can one spray on their clothing to avoid body absorption? Or does it need to be absorbed?

Hello and welcome!

Before someone else comes along to chastise you for not using the search button, I highly recommend doing a search for what you are looking for. The button is at the top towards the right of the screen.

I did a search with a few key words such as bonding, connecting and fallout (imprinting romantically to you). The reading below should keep you busy for a while.
10-28-2018 7:33 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New! And Loooking! Help a bro out!
10-28-2018 1:27 PM

(10-28-2018 7:33 AM)warcheese Wrote:  Before someone else comes along to chastise you for not using the search button

Too late!

Just kidding

Welcome SilverbackG.

You don't know where to start. Try this sub forum first: https://pherotruth.com/Forum-What-s-the-...-Scenarios

It was created for new users like yourself. There are 70+ products here...So a little reading will go a long way.

You walk into a fully stocked healthfood store filled with people and made an announcement that you would like to buy something. What type of reaction would you get? Answer: A store full of people trying to give you advice on what's best for you.

If you walk into a forum of 5000 members and ask "What should I buy?" you will get thousands of answers. Some good, some bad.

Try to take a look at some posts first...then ask opinions. Many opinions on products have been expressed on the forum already.

Anyway good luck. Thanks for joining.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
10-28-2018 1:27 PM

Share This Thread