Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.43 Average
New AM 2016
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 22 posts

RE: New AM 2016
09-28-2017 9:47 PM

So a couple hits from AM the past two weeks that were cool. The first was at a bar. Pretty deserted. Hot bartender though. I don't talk to her, other ugly mofos trying to chat her up. I try to keep my distance so they don't steal my cloud. I too her 10 for my 25$ check. Just as I get up to use the restroom, she sits in the seat next to mine. Fuck. Dbag on the other side of her started talking to her when I get back. I still sit next to her. This dude ugly, uglier than me at least, and I see her hair playing and giggling. He's totally stealing my cloud. Dammit.

30 mom later, her friend comes in(I didn't know they were friends) she sits next to me, I start talking to her. I buy her a drink, we keep talking. Her bartender friend gets off soon. They ask me to kick it with them I'm like fuck yeah. We end up drinking and have a cool ass time. Lots of hair playing and flirting during the interactions. They wanna meet up the next week. I'm like yeah for sure. Same spot. They didn't ask for my number, and I was drunk, being all cocky like may they didn't ask so I won't lol. But as I leave, the other girl reassures me we will meet up again same spot next week.

Next week comes, the bartender gets fired, neither of them show up. Lol well I should've gotten their numbers haha. Anyways, still had a damn good time. They were both into me, and was not expecting such an awesome night that night. Moral of the story is swallow the ego and ask for their goddamn numbers haha.

Edit: 3 sprays am to left side neck, 3 sprays glace to right side of neck
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 9:50 PM by Pheroseeker.)
09-28-2017 9:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate, PheroC, BigDickBandit420, TheManInTheFedora
PheroC
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

09-28-2017 10:15 PM

Wow. That is 6 sprays of AM in total. Which girl are you trying to murder. I have never went more than 3 sprays and normally with 2 sprays, I got massive hits.
09-28-2017 10:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 22 posts

09-29-2017 3:49 PM

Sorry it was 2 AM 3 GLACE.