Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New Androstadienone MX...
Injektilo
Bringing it.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
187 thanks in 62 posts

RE: New Androstadienone MX...
08-22-2011 12:00 AM

(08-21-2011 10:43 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  But wait, aren't MX's supposed to be mixes of putatives or pheromones, and isn't there a patent on using Androstadienone in ANY formulation, and guess what? We now have someone with the rights to exersize the patent here as a forum member.

Also, could someone explain how this patent works? Androstadienone is patented by Erox for use in any formulation, with or without fragrance, correct? But don't a number of other mixes with which we are all familiar, including Steve's Cohesion mix, use androstadienone? So is is just dependent on whether the company with the patent wants to pursue legal action by exercising the patent?
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2011 12:32 AM by Injektilo.)
08-22-2011 12:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 619
Thanks received:
427 thanks in 214 posts

08-22-2011 12:15 AM

i reckon the patent only protect the formula, proportion of ingredients???

In some other cases iread that a patent can prevent other manufacturer to produce that particular molecule until the patent expires.

Someone plz shred some light!!

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
08-22-2011 12:15 AM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 509
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 471 posts

08-22-2011 2:13 AM

As far as i know is the Patent expired on using Androstadienone in scented products

never seen many products containing Androstadienone over the years ..

and sice several monts .. now there are some...

as far as i know was the MX brought up to be used by guy´s who suffer from depression using Androstadienone

it has great reviews ... way too good .. what made me suspicious ..

if i can find some time i´m gonna test it out

Pago

Chikara, NPA, TE, A7, Pheros, AE, APC, IMPI, LT, M11, V5, D-17X, DownGirl, Wingman, Xcite-wipe, TL,
A314, Shine, TUTH, IH, IO, IG, MX297/MX390,
TAC, TAK, TAL, TAA, TAF, TAH, P75, P76, P79, P80, P83, P85, P86, P89, P90, P91, P93, P94, P96, P97, P99, P101, P102, P103, P112, P119, P126,
None, A1, B-Nol, A-nol, Est, Meo, Anone, Neno, ThdocA , ThdocB, AndrostanolA, AndrostanolB, Epi-rone, Allo-Preg, DHEAS, PregS, Preg,
08-22-2011 2:13 AM
Thanks given by Mustang, Pheroquirk

SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 25 posts

11-15-2011 9:45 PM

I'm not sure if the patent has expired or not, but I do no it was to protect the patent holder from anyone using Androstadienone with an actual fragrance. Which actually is a slippery slope, even for me. I attempted to just use essential oils to enhance the effect of soothing and relaxing, thus creating a harmonious junction. It isn't my intention to scent the product, only to create an experience, but doing such with essential oils could be considered a patent violation all the same.

I have to be very careful of what I post over here as my words have been twisted to make me out to look like a bad guy by someone obvious bent on making this entire platform look bad. Its sad really, because I believe people should be able to freely express themselves and healthy competition is a platform for innovation. We all have seen how stagnant and boring life can become when you shut everyone out.

Anyway my personal take on that AD mix was that it was researched based on other peoples reports. Based on the context of what members were saying it was therefore determined that certain molecules would provide the same effect as Androstadienone singularly could. It was very quickly determined that this experiment did not garner the same results as Androstadienone could by itself. I've always been a firm believer that just reading reports does not make one an expert. You need to experience first hand all the nuances and subtleties a particular molecule creates. Even then because molecule x does one thing and molecule y does another, combining does not necessarily thus create result xy. More likely, than not, combining two molecules changes the structure of the less dominant molecule creating completely different results than expected. Its what making a good mix is all about. Paper mixing is nothing compared to real world results. Of course this is my humble opinion and in no way is based on factual evidence. I'm simply calling it how I saw it after personal testing of those mixes compared to actual experience with Androstadienone .

I've also had the unique pleasure to use A2 from DancingJoker, who by all means is my mentor and a true genius when it comes to formulating stuff that just works. I just happened to come home from Europe to a personal 10ml bottle he mixed of it and sent me. Its molecule heavy I can attest and would be cost prohibitive for any company to make. Probably the closest thing I've ever used compared to Androstadienone without any feeling of down (which Androstadienone does affect me as such) but with a slight sexual kick. Anyway just thought I'd post my comments.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

While I currently am a consultant for Androtics, please keep in mind the views, opinions and comments posted here are personal opinions and in no way have anything to do with Androtics. I believe in telling the truth.
11-15-2011 9:45 PM
Thanks given by dbot, idontknow, Pagodeiro, photogeek, JohnnyHard, Pheroquirk, baant
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1770
Thanks received:
1548 thanks in 683 posts

11-15-2011 10:03 PM

Man are you ever right about molecules mixing in unpredictable ways, Steve. I've been finding that out directly lately, as I've been systematically testing various combinations of the androsterone family.

Actually, now that I think about it, Androsterone + epi-Androsterone at 1:12 is fairly similar in effect to Androstadienone . I bet a couple mcg of etrione would push it even closer.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

11-15-2011 10:03 PM
Thanks given by JohnnyHard, Pheroquirk
Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 13 posts

11-17-2011 2:31 PM

(11-15-2011 9:45 PM)SteveO Wrote:  It was very quickly determined that this experiment did not garner the same results as Androstadienone could by itself.

By me!

(11-15-2011 9:45 PM)SteveO Wrote:  You need to experience first hand all the nuances and subtleties a particular molecule creates. Even then because molecule x does one thing and molecule y does another, combining does not necessarily thus create result xy. More likely, than not, combining two molecules changes the structure of the less dominant molecule creating completely different results than expected. Its what making a good mix is all about. Paper mixing is nothing compared to real world results.

Signed!
11-17-2011 2:31 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 928
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 248 posts

11-17-2011 3:24 PM

That's a really good report on PTalk, I really do enjoy the reports when someone keeps their objectivity and isn't afraid to say what they got from a product without dressing it up.

Repped Smile
11-17-2011 3:24 PM

Paradox
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 13 posts

11-18-2011 7:30 AM

(11-17-2011 3:24 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  That's a really good report on PTalk, I really do enjoy the reports when someone keeps their objectivity and isn't afraid to say what they got from a product without dressing it up.

Repped Smile

Thanks Rattlesnake. I appreciate the compliment. I do have a journal there that I update 3-4 times per week. Enjoy and thanks for the rep!
11-18-2011 7:30 AM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 153
Thanks received:
977 thanks in 225 posts

11-18-2011 6:46 PM

The patent for Androstadienone has expired earlier this year. Formulators are now free to disclose it as an ingredient.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2011 6:54 PM by Alpha Dream.)
11-18-2011 6:46 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, JohnnyHard, Pagodeiro, Pheroquirk, as33156, baant
photogeek
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 14 posts

11-18-2011 8:52 PM

(11-18-2011 6:46 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  The patent for Androstadienone has expired earlier this year. Formulators are now free to disclose it as an ingredient.

So if that's the case, then AD's excuse about the patent is even more bogus than before. Is there any factual evidence to support the patent's expiration?
11-18-2011 8:52 PM

Share This Thread