Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Negative Mone Effx
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Negative Mone Effx
01-27-2013 10:55 PM

Negative Product Effects on Wearer Psychology and Physiology

I thought about putting this in my journal but I thought maybe it might be a better idea to put it up for discussion instead. Looking back on it maybe I should have put it in the suggestion area, but whatever its here now.

Today I had a convo with a member of the forum and we discussed some negative effects that occur to us after certain product usage. We here spend alot of time talking about experiences and great adventures, mostly in a positive manner. But what about the consequences of exposure to our physiology? We are impacting others around us but what are they doing to us in the short or over time?

I'm going to start off a small list of some things I have noticed personally. I also want to note that I am not attacking any products, just giving a bit of my experience with wearing certain ones and what they are doing to me.

Androstadienone
The most popular of the negative effects on us guys is the dreaded Androstadienone depression. Some guys get it some don't. I for one get it. I also think it is a cumulative effect that the more you use it the more sensitive you get to it. I went over 400 mcgs with one test and got screwed up for about 3 days. Rare feelings of doom and gloom clouded my mind. I also thought fondly of lost loves and really had to fight off the urge to contact a certain ex. F that, Im glad I woke up before I succumbed to that dumb shit.

I also notice that when I run Androstadienone for multiple days at a time I begin to get a bit over emotional. I see more that what is really there in a situation and it makes me think about it more than I usually do.
Solution: I have solved this by wearing Androstadienone on the back of my neck and wrists. So far so good and what reaches me I do not think is in concentration enough to alter me significantly. Still, taking breaks from it is good. If you are not around girls, no need to wear it.

True Love
Most of this can be attributed to the above mentioned Androstadienone effects. however I wanted to note that it tends to contribute to weight gain in men. I can feel this effect when I was using it alot. Its not the good weight either fellas. It will also affect your mind as said above.
Solution: when i had the spray I wore it on clothes. If you have the oil, apply it on an area you have prepped with a lotion you let dry. I think this slows or removes some of the mone seepage into the skin.

Wolf
Yeah the big bad wolf has a drawback as well. The Crash. Self effects are awesome and smooth, but after about 6 hours I crash. Hard. I feel drained and tired like I had just taken an exam or pulled an all nighter. Not sure what this is all about but Ive noticed it almost every time.
Solution: Cycle it and just prepare for the crash. otherwise nothing you can do unless you just dont wear it. Its gonna happen.

Glace
Same premise as wolf in the mentally drained aspect. I feel like glace amps me up so much that I tend to get a bit exhausted after use. I also can get a bit depressed and feeling of melancholy after a high dose of glace. This usually occurs much later than the crash of wolf, but still happens. Also, glace and alcohol gives a ridiculous hangover that cannot be remedied by aspirin. One of those pounding bitches that you can feel your heartbeat in your head.
Solution: Cycle or lower dose. Keep check on your drinking with it on. It can amplify both the buzz and the hangover. Im getting older and my hangovers are getting worse every year. Also, after a night of glace and swilling beers drinking water or gatorade before bed seems to help a bit. Some of the girls have recommended B Vitamins to help with this as well. Alt Girl was the first to tell me about this little trick. It works.

Vibe and Bliss
These two tend to have drawbacks. Bliss makes me forgetful and a bit confused. Vibe makes me sleepy and a bit introverted.
Solution: I have to cycle these or the cumulative is just outright annoying.

L2k
One of my fav mones has a drawback too. It hits like a boxing champ but also tends to make me a bit non talkative and shy on occasion. Unless I am being opened or force myself to be social, I tend to get a bit introverted with this one. I feel calm, almost too calm. Usually I am having so much fun with it that I do not notice, but if things are going sour for the evening I start going more and more into my shell. I also feel very lazy and tired after a night of L2k. Not sure if its the alcohol, L2k, or both. either way I consider it a drawback.
Solution: Cycle it. I cannot run it more than 3 days in a row without it taking a serious toll on my ambition. Also I have noticed that adding a spray of glace or making sure I am in good company tends to help as well.

New Pheromone Additive
Just wanted to mention the jaw tightness and teeth clenching of more than 3 drops. I also get a stuffy sinus with more than 3 drops.
Solution: If going above 2 drops, place the extra behind ears or back of neck to avoid self effects.

Conclusion: I probably missed a few but this is all I could think of off the top of my head atm. I also do not want to put anyone off purchasing any of these bc of the ill effects. 99% of the time the positives on these outweigh the negs. I just felt like writing a post that shows a bit of what I have noticed in the time I have used mones and what they do negatively.
01-27-2013 10:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

RE: Negative Mone Effx
01-28-2013 3:17 AM

I think the weight gain in TL is from the meo est in there. I use a lot of products that contain est and i dont have a weight gain problem. I used to use a lot of TL and after that summer i had my testosterone checked and it was low enough for the doctor to prescribe androgel. Its possible that my low test was due to a high consumption of non organic fruits strawberries blueberries which are the worst non organic fruits to eat.
01-28-2013 3:17 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-28-2013 4:35 AM

AV in AV scent gives me a headache and a bit of a sore throat in the first hrs. I'm toying w putting it on the back of my neck and further down my stomach so I'm not huffing AV all night, especially in my car.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
01-28-2013 4:35 AM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2013 4:41 AM

wow i never knew about the weight gain with True love. I also suffer the crash from glace after too much motor mouthing haha!!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
01-28-2013 4:41 AM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-28-2013 7:51 AM

I get the same bad effects from Bliss and Vibe.
01-28-2013 7:51 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-28-2013 10:20 AM

+1 New Pheromone Additive sinus pain, neck pain, wicked garlic breath or something close.
I intend to acquire some DMSO and dose myself to create garlic breath for the purpose of comparison.
I have no hard evidence that NP-A contains DMSO and this is pure speculation on my part.
+1 True Alpha oil for garlic breath.
+1 Wolf, but I reduced the dose way down and it isn't as bad, I'm not using it any more.
+1 TL makes me go to sleep and want to stay that way.
+10 dienone.

Since stopping dienone 10-12 days ago I've lost 13lbs, much of it water I'm guessing.
My joints don't sound like they're full of sand, and they stopped popping once for every 1/2 range of motion.
My sex drive has returned.
I feel like lifting again and I'm not scared to by crunchy joints.
I have the drive to cram 4000+ calories again.

I spent two months using dienone 4+ times a week and thought I was immune because there wasn't any depression.
WRONG !!

I'm really tuned into self effects and had wanted to talk about this for a while, but criticizing anything here is like hitting the autoflame button.

I'll be back with some research, have to go hang some drywall right now !!

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-28-2013 10:20 AM
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-28-2013 10:59 AM

[quote='thundr' pid='75453' dateline='1359345331']
Negative Product Effects on Wearer Psychology and Physiology

I
New Pheromone Additive
I also get a stuffy sinus with more than 3 drops.
Solution: If going above 2 drops, place the extra behind ears or back of neck to avoid self effects.

thank you I thought it was me.. If a wear New Pheromone Additive 2 days in the row. get flu like symptoms that last for a day of so, feeling drained runny nose....
01-28-2013 10:59 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

01-28-2013 11:02 AM

Opps I forgot

Flirtxs makes me flush like a mother!
My face, arms, chest, all turn bright red and hot and I get all sweaty!!
I didn't check my legs lol.

I only had a sample, but even 1 spray was enough to cause this in 5-10 mins and it lasted 2-4 hours.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-28-2013 11:02 AM

bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-30-2013 12:39 PM

Hey man it's very interesting that you wrote this as I had my first full week with Glace, Androstadienone , and Wolf. I can completely attest to everything you've written.

Androstadienone : As I wrote in my journal as well, I had my first boughts of the depressed gloomy feeling when I accidentally inhaled it straight off of my finger. I've smelled the bottle before and it didn't do to me what it did this time around. Now - I'm not quite sure that it's the repeated exposure to 40mcgs of it over days, because I've ran with around 60mcg's a day for five days straight, but it happened and I hated it. Lately I've been more lovey dovey, and really emotional, which is weird for me. Like it comes and goes at bursts, and I can attribute this to Androstadienone .. I'm pretty sure.

Wolf + Glace: I don't know how to put a finger on it, but when you mentioned the Wolf and Glace being energy killers later in the application, I thought back to me feeling super drained, closer to the 6-7 hour mark. Makes me a nice chill type of hyper, and puts me in a good mood, but damn do I slump later in the afternoon. It's as if the drain train just set a crash course for me. It amps me up earlier in the day, and leaves me feeling exhausted. I couldn't place a finger on it, as I take plenty of b-vitamins and whatnot, but reading your paragraph made sense.

I think I've had similar experiences with L2K, but I've broken out of the negative parts.. so far. When I use it a little more, I'll try to note down what goes down with that. I've noticed the super chillness, IDGAF factor, but I haven't noticed the tiredness. It may just be the alcohol.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
01-30-2013 12:39 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2013 1:58 PM

I've been hesitant to report this, but I have always been one to enjoy a certain chemical known as molly.

The places i've been tend to have really pure stuff which is hard to come by.

Now the strange thing is, the chemical dumps serotonin in your brain. Euphoria, confidence etc.

I've discovered that from my handfuls of times using it, depending on the mone that I am wearing for that evening I become incredibly more congruent than I can possibly imagine.

AV being my personal favorite, is the king of this. I literally feel like I could take over the world.

With Wolf, I am much more suave.

Same goes for Alpha Maschio. The effect is very noticeable as something above my level of conscientiousness is driving my behavior.

Negative effects are also magnified. Never wear True Love while using this stuff.
01-30-2013 1:58 PM

Share This Thread