Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Need vaping device suggestion
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Need vaping device suggestion
12-14-2016 10:21 PM

I did a search and found the following thread started by Mark in 2013
Thread

With 3 more years of experience, do you still recommend the same stuff Mark? Anyone else wants to hop in? I remember reading other members vaping too but I can't remember who (one of them is a vet member if I recall)

I'm asking for my brother to reduce/stop his hookah/shisha habit. He used to be a cigarette smoker for years but he also stopped for years by taking a prescribed pill that worked for him. Then, around 2-3 years ago, he started the hookah habit. He's smoking non-stop every single day in the garage. He made himself a small office in the garage where he works/plays to smoke the shisha. The thing is, the garage is disgusting to go into now. It's dirty because of the charcoal residue that is everywhere; even after cleaning, it still doesn't feel clean. Not to mention the way he is heavily coughing now for the past year.

The habit started due to boredom while working but I believe it became an addiction now. So I'm hoping he switches to vaping, which will at least be cleaner. I know nothing about vaping and even though I could ask local stores, I wouldn't doubt they could be biased whether for higher commission or sponsorship. So I thought I'd ask the members here.

TLTR: Which vaping device do you recommend? I'm thinking to take your suggestion and buy it from a local store with flavors. Oh and his favorite and the only flavor he smokes is double-apple with some nicotine in it.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 10:22 PM by ShadowX114.)
12-14-2016 10:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Need vaping device suggestion
12-14-2016 11:39 PM

While I can't really talk about devices themselves, a handful of my friends vape. No, whatever you heard 3 years ago toss it out the window. The market changes drastically every few months. There's are lots of fancy ones with large / multiple batteries now, for instance. It depends on how often he wants to use the device. If he wants it to last all day on one charge then go for bigger batteries. Some have display screens that allow you to change the voltage of the burning coils which can change many things like how much vapor is produced, texture, intensity, etc. He may want to look into making his own extracts. A few years ago I had a crappie vape pen and would make herbal extracts and found them to be more relaxing than nicotine. Never cared for the stuff. Passion flower and calea-z are very relaxing for instance. I can talk more about that if interested. Another cool thing to look into is CBD. If you're not familiar, in a nutshell it's one chemical in marijuana that is not psychoactive, Aka it doesn't make you high or anything like that, but has tons of medicinal properties and is also very relaxing. They make cbd vape juice (yes it's legal in all 50 states) but it's very expensive. Anyway, sorry for the novel but I hope something I said helps your / his situation.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 11:41 PM by Arsenic.)
12-14-2016 11:39 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

12-15-2016 12:39 AM

Well, I'm getting ready to crash for the night but I'll write more tomorrow. Going on 4 years now and I'm still vaping and smoke free.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-15-2016 12:39 AM
abrave
A Brave not a Squaw

Rep Post

12-15-2016 12:48 AM

this is the vaporiser I use, I've found it to be really good, reliable and useful for vaporising herbs for aromatheraputic use also...

you'll probably be able to get it cheaper if you're in the states...

Extreme Q Vaporizer
hope this helps

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journey-of-a-brave
What's in my Quiver:
Glace
Corprotivo
SS4M
A314
Turn Up The Heat
Scent of Eros
Iconic Tonic
Pinnacle
Thunder
Teddy Man 2
Wolf
Aquae Vitae
12-15-2016 12:48 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-16-2016 12:20 AM

Mmm that's very expensive. Was hoping around $80-130 ; otherwise he wouldn't buy it. He's willing to give it a shot as long as it doesn't empty the wallet.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
12-16-2016 12:20 AM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

12-16-2016 1:37 AM

Very simple but effective setup. Obviously buy extra coils as they are cheaper. If you have copious amounts of coils and juice on hand it less likely to relapse and go back to tobacco. If he wants to upgrade later on then he can spend more. No need to drop $300 on a unit.
12-16-2016 1:37 AM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-15-2017 1:46 PM

(12-14-2016 10:21 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I did a search and found the following thread started by Mark in 2013
Thread

With 3 more years of experience, do you still recommend the same stuff Mark? Anyone else wants to hop in? I remember reading other members vaping too but I can't remember who (one of them is a vet member if I recall)

I'm asking for my brother to reduce/stop his hookah/shisha habit. He used to be a cigarette smoker for years but he also stopped for years by taking a prescribed pill that worked for him. Then, around 2-3 years ago, he started the hookah habit. He's smoking non-stop every single day in the garage. He made himself a small office in the garage where he works/plays to smoke the shisha. The thing is, the garage is disgusting to go into now. It's dirty because of the charcoal residue that is everywhere; even after cleaning, it still doesn't feel clean. Not to mention the way he is heavily coughing now for the past year

The habit started due to boredom while working but I believe it became an addiction now. So I'm hoping he switches to vaping, which will at least be cleaner. I know nothing about vaping and even though I could ask local stores, I wouldn't doubt they could be biased whether for higher commission or sponsorship. So I thought I'd ask the members here.

TLTR: Which vaping device do you recommend? I'm thinking to take your suggestion and buy it from a local store with flavors. Oh and his favorite and the only flavor he smokes is double-apple with some nicotine in it.
I was a vaper for a while started with the pens then had the mod that looked like a grenade I forgot the maker, then had a mech mod and went back to an electronic vv vw. You'll see people brag about snow wolf and other high ends but they're the equivalent of starbuck drinkers when it comes to coffee but when it comes to juice don't get the cheap gas station stuff at all. For starting out I'd use an eleaf 100 with a tfv4 tank and go with juice from my baker vapor they're cheap but flavorful and ok quality there is also dr crimmys juice they get a bad rap because of an online community called convicted vapes on Facebook spreading rumors about quality control because a friend got fired but I bought from them and loved the fruity pebbles
05-15-2017 1:46 PM

Share This Thread