Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help with the very first experiment ( massage room)
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 50 posts

RE: Need help with the very first experiment ( massage room)
08-05-2016 8:06 AM

(08-05-2016 1:52 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I think you should go and try. Multiple visits would be good idea. Different sexual product at different times.

You can report back.

Do it for the sake of scienceSmile

I 2nd this approach. You'll never know unless you try!
08-05-2016 8:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 647
Thanks received:
777 thanks in 361 posts

08-05-2016 8:37 AM

(08-04-2016 7:23 PM)Bootygoals Wrote:  Metal tree,

I am not trying to question a lot. But isnt most of sexual products contain Androstenone? If so how do many women react badly? Do you mean in a complete negative way? Maybe the reason behind that is Over dose. Please let me know what you think

Androstenone can cause arousal in men and woman but it is not necessarily sexual arousal but it can be sexual. In men the arousal can take the form of anxiety or agression. In women the arousal can be sexual arousal, anger, or a creeped out feeling.

Many vendors try very hard to add other pheromones in their products to remove the negatives of Androstenone while keeping the positives. But all women are different. If you wear an alpha sexual a woman may feel sexually aroused and feel like you are the reason. If that happens then it is good. Some woman will feel creeped out from the arousal and think you are creepy. That is worst case. Some woman will just get super annoyed at you and be bitchy. They could be bitchy and sexually attracted to you at the same time.

To complicate matters, a woman's cycle can change how Androstenone affects her. If she is ovulating then she is more likely to be sexually aroused. If she is not ovulating the reaction is more likely to be negative.

It is hard to say what percentage of women will react positively and what percentage of woman will react negatively. A lot of it depends on your personality. Some men can override the negatives of Androstenone with their personality by making the woman comfortable. This will steer the arousal towards sexual arousal. If you do not have enough charisma to drive Androstenone then the arousal could turn into a creeped out feeling.

Some of the sexuals you mentioned are well bufferd so that lowers the risk compared to straight Androstenone. But there is a percentage of woman who react negatively to any Androstenone product. No one know for sure what that percentage is.
08-05-2016 8:37 AM
Thanks given by Bootygoals
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 904
Thanks received:
602 thanks in 322 posts

08-05-2016 3:19 PM

Because I think we all know he's gonna do it anyway, (coming from a former n00b), I think the best advice we can collectively give is:

1. Stay calm. Speak proudly but slowly. Do NOT be nervous. Psych yourself out to believe you do this all the time. Don't SAY you do it all the time, but believe that you do.

2. As previously suggested, comfort is believed to be the difference for a women between creepy and sexual. Confidence also plays a huge role. Women want to be lead. Don't be timid or overly shy. Keep the positivity up and stay confident.

3. Only go with ONE spray! Prime the sprayer away from yourself so it you don't wind up OD'ing yourself. The environment you're entering can be very tense. So take it SLOW.

"But at the end of the day, this is just advice. Do whatever the FUCK ya wanna do!!!"
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 3:21 PM by Spars.)
08-05-2016 3:19 PM

Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

08-05-2016 5:23 PM

Thank you metal tree for the detailed explanation. I now totally understand what you mean.

Spars, just because am a noob doesn't mean I am like all the noobs. You can't just say we all know he's going to do it anyway. I actually now re thinking of testing the product fully somewhere else. Find my sweet spot. Then go from there. Thanks for your tips anyways
08-05-2016 5:23 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 904
Thanks received:
602 thanks in 322 posts

08-05-2016 8:35 PM

I didn't mean to presume. You appeared to be so determined in your request. That's the trouble with text...it's easy to misinterpret or fill in blank on your own. Again, apologies for misjudging you.

You definitely have made the right judgement! Happy Testing!!
08-05-2016 8:35 PM
Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

08-06-2016 9:02 AM

It's okay. I have not tested any pheromones yet so my expercie is zero. And since I have been to massage spa many times, I thought it would e great environment to see the effects clearly. But ya probably I would want to avoid the bad results.

If anyone has tested this in a proper massage spa please share your experience
08-06-2016 9:02 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
755 thanks in 360 posts

08-06-2016 11:00 AM

I've dated a massage therapist. For most CMT's, every customer a piece of meat: a set of muscles with tonic issues that need to be corrected. I've confirmed that with her colleagues. These women touch people for their job. Everyone from elite athletes to the elderly. Because of this, they develop strong mental compartmentalization between work and desire, eroticism, or attraction.

Basically, being in the client zone is worse than being in the friend zone if she's like most CMT's. Yes, there are some who are legit prostitutes, and there are some who are just easy chicks, and the usual rules apply to those groups. Gaming a CMT who buys into the ethics of the profession is going to be an uphill battle for you, because you'll have to overcome her professional identity in addition to the usual game required for any other woman. You won't be the first guy to hit on her from the table.
08-06-2016 11:00 AM

Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

08-08-2016 3:51 AM

Barefootoxford,

Yes I totally realize that since I went there many times. And that is my main reason to experiment this. Because I know that normally nothing at all should happen. So if I see even alittle change in the way they massage/touch I can determine whether the mones playing their game or not.
08-08-2016 3:51 AM
onlybuything
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-03-2017 2:05 AM

(08-03-2016 5:54 PM)Bootygoals Wrote:  Hey there...
I got this idea of testing my very first pheromone in a massage room.
Out of these selection, what would you choose? Wolf, evolve, DP, taboo, m3x

Note that this not just any Chinese massage place. It's a legit one. I tried to research the topic already but it seems that ppl didn't share much about this.

I am thinking about using DP. 1-2 drops. Another thing to note. Since I'll be in a massage room (naked), how should I go about covering the scent?

I think you guys should try this experiment too. Small room with only lady getting affected. Should be interesting.

HI,

I go to massage every Tues. & Sat. for 3 to 4 hrs, I do hv the same thoughts as u, here I did some research from pheromonexs.com, they have some massage oil for woman " MassageXS oil ", there erotic body massage oil is a perfect blend of oils with a pheromone arousal formula for female, n they sell some kind of warming oil as well....

I am thinking may be WE can ask the massage lady to put a bit on yr/our body n massage first, n after a while find an excuse to turn to teach her the massage skills, than put some warming oil or some MassageXS oil on her neck/shoudler....etc, n say to her yr shoulder are so tight, must be very tired, let me help u for 5 mins...etc, I dont know, test whatever u want to test...

Of cos I/We shld alrdy put some pheromone on ourselves as well, such as listed below ( which I did some research on houseofpheromones.com ), but I am not sure of the dosage n combos, I only know they re good for Sexual Attraction...

I did researched in this forum but not much result as well, Well...Hope more people can Come up w their IDEAS & EXPERIENCEs , Thks in advance

Good Luck to YOU & ME...hahha

- L2K (“Brooding”, Quiet Bad Boy Vibe, Extremely Seductive & Magnetic)
- Aqua Vitae (Weapon Of Mass Seduction? Powerful Attention Grabber, Especially On
Sexy, Confident Women)
- Alfa Maschio (Charismatic, “Bad Boy” Vibe, Studly & Alpha Seduction Formula)
- Evolve-XS (Smooth Social & Sexual Mix. Refined From YEARS Of Testing. EASY Escalation)
- Dirty Primitive (Cool “PLAYER” Vibe, Highly Effective On “Hard To Get” Women)
09-03-2017 2:05 AM

Share This Thread