Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help with narrowing down choices
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

Need help with narrowing down choices
08-17-2015 10:47 AM

Background

A while back I asked some advice about pheromones to help me with my shy/introverted personality. I had gotten some good advice and was ready to take the plunge. However, when i did the original post I was really down in the dumps because I had what I thought was a poor time at a social engagement due to my shyness/introverted issues. They always say do not decisions when you are in a poor emotional state so I held off purchasing and continued doing research.

Present

Now I am ready to purchase but would like some help narrowing down the pheromones that have caught my attention. I have narrowed them down into the following categories based on what I am looking for:

Self Effects: OD, A314, Master

Socials: Glace, AOA, GOA

Comments/Questions

I am pretty sure I am going to go with AT in the status category although I am still debating between it and CPT and I might just end up getting both.

For the Self and Social effects categories is where I need some help
A314 is no longer in stock so I cannot get it I was going to go with OD but I recently came across a thread on Master that greatly intrigued me. I really like OD but some say it may be too complex for a new user. Any one tried both OD and Master and can give a comparison of the self effects in both and if anyone has tried all three then give a comparison of all three

For Socials I was leaning to Glace as everyone seems to think it is a social "powerhouse" but AOA and GOA are also getting some good reviews so could anyone give an comparison of all three, thanks.

I hope this is not too drawn out but wanted to give as complete a description of what I am looking for. Also hope it is posted in the right thread area. Thanks again.

08-17-2015 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1977
Thanks received:
850 thanks in 492 posts

RE: Need help with narrowing down choices
08-17-2015 12:09 PM

welcome welcome.

Social- glace is good, look into orbital though! You will be the center of attention at some points when you wear it, which will bring you out of your comfort zone for sure.

Look into core. Core is a must have! I will say it again, core is a must have! Anyone new to the forum needs to try core. I could also say wolf and taboo in that sense also. Easy-going, blatant products.

As far as alphas, I would honestly look into Style from apex pheromones. The product is a socio-status and has been giving me solid results. No too overt where people stop what they're doing to listen to me, which is kind of intimidating.

Obviously AT has great reviews as well as captain, so either one of those could be a great choice(have not tried either)

Overall I think you need to learn how to be more social. Step out of your comfort zone. Really master how to talk to people. Conversation is something you do for the rest of your life, everyday. Why not work on it? I think the key here is endless confidence and "swagger"

Have not read this but have heard the book is great:http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/1508569754

Keep it moving, never stop improving.
08-17-2015 12:09 PM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

08-17-2015 1:03 PM

(08-17-2015 12:09 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  welcome welcome.

Social- glace is good, look into orbital though! You will be the center of attention at some points when you wear it, which will bring you out of your comfort zone for sure.

Look into core. Core is a must have! I will say it again, core is a must have! Anyone new to the forum needs to try core. I could also say wolf and taboo in that sense also. Easy-going, blatant products.

As far as alphas, I would honestly look into Style from apex pheromones. The product is a socio-status and has been giving me solid results. No too overt where people stop what they're doing to listen to me, which is kind of intimidating.

Obviously AT has great reviews as well as captain, so either one of those could be a great choice(have not tried either)

Overall I think you need to learn how to be more social. Step out of your comfort zone. Really master how to talk to people. Conversation is something you do for the rest of your life, everyday. Why not work on it? I think the key here is endless confidence and "swagger"

Have not read this but have heard the book is great:http://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/1508569754

Keep it moving, never stop improving.
Thanks for the response. Have you tried Master and how would you compare to OD and a314 and I will look into Core and Orbital.
08-17-2015 1:03 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 59 posts

08-22-2015 4:00 AM

(08-17-2015 10:47 AM)kehawe Wrote:  A while back I asked some advice about pheromones to help me with my shy/introverted personality.

The way I see it, what you'd probably be best off with is a product with the right self-effects for you. One that trains you out of your shy/introverted personality. To start out with that is. Once you've gone through that phase, you can focus more on products that get stronger responses from others. It's a learning curve.

Which product specifically fits that, I don't know. I can only give my experience with three products and the effects they have on me. It may be that those effects are different for you.

I have experience with:

Bad Wolf. This one makes me very focused, confident. I feel stable and assertive. For self-effects, this one may be good for you. But... it's a heavy product. It gets intense responses and you will have to be able to handle that. It can even cause negative responses in people that you need to handle. It would not be a good choice for you to start out with I think.

Overdose. Makes me feel dominant. Strong also. And it's very easy to communicate clearly on it. Articulation becomes easier as well as sorting and expressing your thoughts. It doesn't have the potential negative effects that Bad Wolf has. I think it would be a good choice for you to try.

Voodoo. Very different from the ones above. The self-effects for me is simply a sense of feeling good, which makes everything easier. And people react well to it. Friendly. Definitely some attraction. But at a nice, easy-going level. It makes interactions more enjoyable and fluid for the both of you. I think that this one would also be a good option.

Looking at it now, I think Voodoo would be the best to start out with (of those three). I think it eases you into a more social area without it being too intense. Once you've used that one for long enough that you feel you've gotten everything out of it, moving on to another product could be useful if you want more or different effects. Or you stick with Voodoo if it gets you what you want.

There are many more products and I wish I had experience with them all. But maybe the above is helpful nevertheless.

You can always ask the customer services of the various companies. I've only bought from LAL so far and they are great. Lots of expertise and I'm sure they can recommend a good product for your situation.

One I'm personally curious about is Hypnotica. I haven't used it, but if I read the description, it does sound like something that might be helpful for you.

Good luck and if you want to, keep us updated! I would love to know what you chose and how it affects you.

And remember to enjoy this all. Having fun with it makes it all so much easier.

EDIT: Once you've chosen a product, really take the time to get to know it. For someone who is shy, I think it's best to start out with a very low dose and gradually increase it. Don't be discouraged if there are no results, it might just be that you've started out with too low a dose. Or the results are there but you haven't noticed them yet. Sometimes it takes time to become aware of them, both for self-effects as well as the effects on others.

Also, especially with the heavier products, it is not uncommon to feel anxiety and/or nausea at first. Over time that will go away as you get used to the product.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2015 5:24 AM by Mr. E.)
08-22-2015 4:00 AM

Share This Thread