Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help, its dissapointing, too many choices
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Need help, its dissapointing, too many choices
04-24-2018 11:02 AM

Hi everyone

Its really hard to decide what to start with when you are new to mones. I only had experience with androtics line and only a314 worked for me with 25+ ages, i would prefer to hit 20-25. Anyway

I just ordered all apex line since their prices are cheap and everyone is talking good about some of their products. I also have True Love and not tested yet.

Now decided to also buy LAL products but too many products (with good reviews) and expensive to buy and test all.

I am 36 (i look 25), ive got soft-polite personality, humble, not much alpha, most times shy, i would prefer girls to come and start the conversation, i prefer long term hits. I am not sure what else to say. Maybe need some work to improve my confidence. Please ask me more about myself if i need to tell more

Please help me to narrow my choices to a minimum. What 3 or 4 LAL products should i start with?

Thanks heaps
04-24-2018 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Need help, its dissapointing, too many choices
04-24-2018 11:17 AM

From what I read. Just start out with what you have.

Itll take awhile to test them all. I still have stuff I haven't tested yet but once I'm involved with something I tend to buy it while my wife is cool with it.

If you had to buy anything from LAL Max T150 great boost and selfies. People here believe in Bad wolf, AV andnude/NUDE alpha.

I could only recommend max T since thata all I've really use from them so far.
04-24-2018 11:17 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-24-2018 11:39 AM

Thanks Saiyanprince. Yes max-t150 is a must have for me, since im living in Australia, usually its high postage price, so at least i should buy few of their products.

I think im still not understanding what way i should use to choose products. Should i consider the missing parts of myself (such as boost my confidence and alpha side) or should i consider boosting what i am right now (social and sexy). Or should i forget about who i am right now and re-create a new character by mixing many of good products?
04-24-2018 11:39 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-24-2018 12:37 PM

I assume you bought core ?
If yes... start off with core and learn what it's doing before jumping around from product to product or doing combos. You'll only slow down your progress if you switch products every day or doing combos before understanding what your sweet spot is for each product.

I wouldnt recommend looking into LAL until you get a handle on what you already bought. Buying too many mones when you're first starting out will cause brain overload.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-24-2018 12:37 PM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-24-2018 1:14 PM

For self improvement, or confidence boost, BW, T150.

For long term attraction, PA or NA (I assume you already have Imprint to add)? PA is easier to drive.

For enhanced bedroom aerobics, SXD9

Don't get AV yet. And apart from NA + Imprint, get a good handle on each product sólo before mixing.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-24-2018 1:14 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-24-2018 2:45 PM

Same recommendation here too. I did the same mistake when I was a newbie by mixing every thing and not realizing what's doing what. Then I started running each solo. That's when I got into it a bit deeper and realized that some products work better alone. Others work better in tiny doses and different ones work better in mega doses. The mega dose part was a big lesson I learnt from this forum's veterans.

Best way to learn is to understand each product solo for about a month. Once ya get the grip of it, move to the second one. Then the 3rd and so on.

Understanding each product solo is the fun of this hobby. So have fun Med. Smile

Once ya do that and have a full understanding of each solo, go for gold if ya wanna phero baptise urself on a night out. But till then test'em solo first. Smile

What're the products ya got from Apex Med?
04-24-2018 2:45 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

04-24-2018 2:47 PM

Be a man and make a decision

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
04-24-2018 2:47 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-24-2018 6:02 PM

Girls will rarely approach, u have to interact yourself to see results but :

AV: girls will give u looks, lots. U catch her looking , smile, she smiles back , approach .

BW: I like it a lot , but not noobie friendly at all . It's more of a personality modifier . Makes you start doing things u usually wouldn't . Like lift girls hair to talk close into a girl's ear in a loud environment and her blushing saying it's so cute

NA: most natural like attraction from girls , bonding etc . Mixes amazingly with Androstadienone ( imprint based on that if not mistaken ).

Nude : beautifier,, creates kino and desire to bump , touch , etc . Benefits from a little kick , in your case m3x perhaps .

But I agree with earlier posters , test Apex line . Cause I did what u did , and year later only I am seeing full power and understanding of some products
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018 6:05 PM by kocik2000.)
04-24-2018 6:02 PM

Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-24-2018 8:35 PM

I love the way you guys explain, specially the way you giving examples what does what. It really helps, now what i got from your responses is i have to choose few products that suits me based on your explanations, try myself until i become expert on them. There is no best product, all are best with different type of effects. Some similar to each other.

I think i did good by starting with apex, sounds like m3x, core and imprint are a must have for everyone. I will play around with them until i feel ready to use LAL products.

Im thinking imprint might be good for imprinting on myself with new positive thoughts that improves my attitudes Smile

Thank you very much for all your replies
04-24-2018 8:35 PM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-24-2018 8:36 PM

I seem to be quite similar to you based on your description, just a bit older Smile

I've had great results with Captain, Swoon and Treasureful Shine from Pheromone Treasures, and shipping to Australia is about as cheap and fast as can be expected from USPS. The products really do work, but please manage your expectations.
04-24-2018 8:36 PM

Share This Thread