Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need advice on IMPI or The Edge
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Need advice on IMPI or The Edge
10-26-2011 11:21 AM

I think I can afford to get one more product, a kind of all rounder, I am deciding between IMPI red or The Edge Sandlewood.

I understand peoples experiences are subjective and based upon context, just looking for a general direction.

I'll make it easier and set out some questions for some feedback from you guys.

Which product is more universal in terms of time and place of wear(work, night, day, social etc)?

Which product seems to last the longest before needed re-application?

Which product hits the strongest?

Which product mixes well with something like A314?

Which product gives of the most attraction factor?

Which product is easier to OD with?

I appreciate any feedback, thanks.
10-26-2011 11:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Need advice on IMPI or The Edge
10-26-2011 11:32 AM

(10-26-2011 11:21 AM)sunny10 Wrote:  I think I can afford to get one more product, a kind of all rounder, I am deciding between IMPI red or The Edge Sandlewood.

I understand peoples experiences are subjective and based upon context, just looking for a general direction.

I'll make it easier and set out some questions for some feedback from you guys.

Which product is more universal in terms of time and place of wear(work, night, day, social etc)?

Which product seems to last the longest before needed re-application?

Which product hits the strongest?

Which product mixes well with something like A314?

Which product gives of the most attraction factor?

Which product is easier to OD with?

I appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Hi get "the edge packets". Save tons of money try it out if it works get larger bottle. That way now you can afford 2 things.

I wasted a lot of money by not getting testers and togo of things before i bought the full bottle.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-26-2011 11:32 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-26-2011 11:35 AM

If you have New Pheromone Additive then you might want to get Impi instead as Edge and New Pheromone Additive are supposed to be the same thing with one being sprayable and the other for mixing with cologne.

Impi is quite nice but a bit wimpy so it might even be ok for the office, and I'd say it would be far more versatile than Edge. Although, I've never really like the scent of the bottle I have.

Edge is easier to OD on since I think its higher concentration. Impi gave weaker hits but worked well with younger women the opposite applies to the edge.

They would both be ok with A314 if used if used at low dosage imo.
10-26-2011 11:35 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

10-30-2011 6:59 AM

Impi is not wimpy ... hahahaha

i really love this stuff ... no negative reactions from guy's and really good responses from women

very visible hit's ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
10-30-2011 6:59 AM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2011 8:17 PM

As a long time user of Edge, I can honestly say that purchasing a bottle of it will be a good investment. I have gotten good hits with New Pheromone Additive as well, however like others have said each persons own body chemistry will react differently to each product. That being said I've gotten more consistent hits from Edge. However, like Rattlesnake said, wearing Edge has caused me to scare the hell out of younger girls (18-20)... Especially if they were a virgin... forget it. Older women have gone nuts over me with it on.

I have no experience with Impi, but Edge in the office, works well if dosed correctly, for me 2x sprays with cover scent is my safe zone in the office, works well. You can get a "Started Pack" at LoveScents.com It includes a 25ml bottle of Edge, Primal Musk Oil which is also infused with androstenol, it also comes with an atomizer (togo bottle) just for 29.95 Pilot

Good Luck!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud