Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need a sexual pheromone for the bedroom
Sircle
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Question Need a sexual pheromone for the bedroom
08-24-2016 2:58 PM

Hey all,

Been using pheromones for a while now with what I think is good results. Cheap stuff you buy at "intimacy" stores. Brand is JO Men > Women.

With my next purchase, I've been looking at LIIK v.2 by Alpha Dreams. I'm also considering Aqua Vitae. But I'm not sure if either of these formulas will fit my needs.

I'm looking for something to use strictly in the bedroom. Something I put on right before sex. Something that's fast acting and hits hard. Something that will make her more sexual and uninhibited. Basically, I want a pheromone that will "amp" her up a bit. So I guess this would be classified as a "sexual" pheromone.

Among my considerations, here is what I've gathered:

LIIK v.2: More "sexual" than v.1, versatile (so may fit my needs), highly reviewed and popular choice.

Aqua Vitae: Fast acting but not really "sexual" (or so I've read). Highly reviewed, popular.

I'm open to opinions, suggestions, questions. Thank you in advance.
08-24-2016 2:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Need a sexual pheromone for the bedroom
08-24-2016 3:47 PM

DP, NNPA, EVOLVE, SXD-9, THU

Can't go wrong with any of those

23 year old, Asian, Filmmaker

My arsenal

AD: L2Kv1 2016, AM 2013, Glace
LAL: Wolf, Bad Wolf, AV, Nude, SXD-9, Dirty Primitive, Asian 4 Asian, Voodoo
Apex: Core, M3X
PT: Swooon, Grail of Affection, The Hook Up
PXS: Taboo
LS: Impi Red Metallic 2016
Samples: Xist, Evolve, Ascend, The Hook Up, Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, Nude Alpha, Dion, Orbital, Scent of Eros,
08-24-2016 3:47 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-24-2016 4:15 PM

Alpha Treasures, The Hookup, Evolve, Heart Throb, Zero to 69.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
metaltree

Rep Post

(08-24-2016 3:47 PM)Jinzo Wrote:  DP, NNPA, EVOLVE, SXD-9, THU

Can't go wrong with any of those

Manimal, Alpha Treasures, Swoon, and overdose each have been reported to show promise in the bedroom for enhancing orgasms or wetness by at least one respected user. But these products have not been widely reported as such. Need more reports from more users to verify this for these products.

The products that I've seen mentioned most often for bedroom use and enhancing female orgasms and wetness have been Evolve and The Hookup.

wotan - Banned
Banned

08-24-2016 5:49 PM

Turn Up The Heat.
08-24-2016 5:49 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2016 1:22 AM

08-25-2016 1:22 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

08-25-2016 8:56 AM

(08-25-2016 1:22 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Using search function would also helped

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-sexual-...ght=sexual
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-strongest-s...ght=sexual
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Best-sexual...ght=sexual

The topic of this thread is in the bedroom and those threads do not share that focus. For people searching for this topic in the future I think the following thread is more relevant:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Good-mix-fo...asm-faster
08-25-2016 8:56 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-25-2016 10:39 AM

Even though the names, and maybe, some of the products, may have changed,
the reports from I'M SO WET RIGHT NOW ... still remains the same! mooning

LOVE BOAT:SOB:Turn Up The Heat:XIST: 1 spray Xist split/rubbed between wrists, 1 spray Love Boat on one side of my neck, 1 spray SOB on the other side, 1-2 sprays Turn Up The Heat (2.5 mcg) to my hair. I could SEE that she had soaked through her panties AND through her athletic spandex. That girl was SOAKED. She is not a stranger, but a friend of 6-7 years. She is engaged to my "best friend" who is more like a brother at this point. While she may have been harboring a secret crush of sorts, she's never "gone there" and abhors cheaters. Sooo ... I'm thinking physical overtook mental - that just tells me this is one powerful combo!

Her stats: 32 yo, brunette.

Same client/friend I've tested on in my small training studio numerous times - but never this combo.

Well, folks, it's a panty-soaker. It was embarrassing for her, and I was grossed out, lol. It's something that I wanted to happen theoretically for my mone-testing success - but not with her in reality. Nooooo. She's not bad looking, it's just that she's my best friend's fiance. Arrgh. Anyway. This is how it went down...

About after 35 minutes of exposure to my phero-cloud of lubing goodness, I switched the exercise to a barbell bench press (which is right in front of a mirror). I spot her during the exercise (no pun intended, hardy-har-har!) so that I'm looking directly into said mirror. She spread her legs for leverage and said, "Nope, that's not going to work." Confused, I said, "What's the problem?" She says, "Well, it's embarrassing." I said, "What is?" So she spreads her legs again (she's wearing spandex-like material) and her crotch is soaked through with a dark wet spot.

Wow.

Anyway, she continues by rapidly explaining how she "sweats down there" when she exercises and how it happens all the time. I had her cover up with a shirt that was lying around so she could complete the exercise. Now, I've trained this girl for years. I've had her in that position with the same type of spandex leggings many times. NEVER has this happened before. NEVER.

She was wet, wet, wet. And it embarrassed the hell out of her. I didn't let her know I had suspicions, I just made her think I bought her story hook, line, and sinker. She is my friend, and I wouldn't want her to feel uncomfortable around me in the future...

What a night. (RTBOSS)

ALFA MASCHIO:GLACE: 2 AM and 4 Glace once had a dinner date later confessing to me that when she went to the bathroom, she was soaking with fucklustwetness. Right before we went to my place and she straddled and surrounded me, writhing and moaning. She cried after: "I've never felt so appreciated." (DOCTORLOVE)

NUDE ALPHA:COHESION:DOMINATION/OLD New Pheromone Additive:
Nude Alpha, Cohesion, Domination/old New Pheromone Additive. One drop each.

18 - 25-years-olds, sitting next to me. My gosh, dripping through shorts, all over her seat. Did I mention they were denim shorts? (KIMBA 22-Y-O)

DESIRE ME OIL:EVOLVE: Absolutely ridiculous..

guys I don't know if it was the app of Evolve from the day before still working, or it was just me, but she was DRIPPING like never before. she was giving me head and couldn't stop saying how wet she was. I asked her to put some on me. she reached with her fingers and put the equivalent to a full spoon of her juices on me. CRAZY. Girl devil the sheets below her were totally wet. I've seen her really really really wet believe me.., but never like that. She herself was confused of how much juices she had.

Hmm I remember now I also had added a small drop of a sample of Desire Me oil at the end of the day (Still the day before).

She's 34. I sprayed Evolve on the base of my neck. Then desire me oil came to play at the end of the day, I would say some 12 hours after. I applied it on the little valley on the base of my neck, just where my chest starts. (MOE)

BLISS:COHESION:EVOLVE: The B.C.E combo 1 spray each, contrary to my review from last night, when me and my girl (18-years-old) got back to my place we were laying together and was like I am so wet for you right now and well the rest is history, normally when drunk it takes her a minute so that could defiantly be a good one. (MONEMYNAME)

--- New Pheromone Additive + p83 is the old classic, but I'm now getting considerable moistness from my targets with domination + love boat.

1 drop Domination + 2 sprays love boat = Fuck Boat!!! (BLADE)

--- Four sprays glace. Two of AM. She later said she was soaking wet with no panties in the restaurant restroom before we went to my place so that she could be satisfied. See my journal for details. (DOCTORDONALD)

COHESION:EVOLVE: It happened twice for me both with my ex. She's 34

The first time I was wearing 1 spray Cohesion and 1 spray Evolve. We were having dinner and she kissed me and said she could not hold it anymore. After a few minutes she said she was "tingling down there". After the dinner while we were walking trying to decide where to go next, she told me she was very horny. I confirmed that at home... she was crazy wet.

The second time I was wearing 2 sprays of Taboo for lunch. By mid afternoon while sipping a glass of wine in a lounge she excused herself to go to the restroom. Later she confessed it was because she was really wet. But for that time, I'm not sure how much of this was due to Taboo though. (MOE)

SUMMER AMMO:Turn Up The Heat:P83: I had such "wet" reactions in my starting days with Androtics products. Summer Ammo + Turn Up The Heat + 30mcg P 83 & she couldnt uncross her legs sitting across a glass table in my office cabin. Led to lot of office fun & oral action.

Well, Just one spray of Summer Ammo to chest for starting & 20mcgs of P 83. Then after receiving the initial green signal I used to apply 1 spray of Turn Up The Heat from5ml to-go to glory road (navel region) & another 10mcg of P 83 as refresher. P 83 wears off fast.

Those were the days ...... (RAPPER482)

--- Hey guys,

Same girl,another mix & occasion.

I was on a late conference call with our office in another timezone. This girl shows up to handover some documents for which I have been after her. I was mostly alone in the office. As I am packing up my laptop n stuff she is sitting across the table waiting for me to finish as we talk about weather & stuff. I can see her getting hit & slowly squirming in the chair.After 10 mins we head out of my 6th floor office, Lift on 14th floor n would take time so we take Service Stairs & I make my move & plant a kiss on neck, passions erupt & we make out. By the time I take my hand down there, she is dripping WET. Then the following conversation takes place as we hold onto each other:

Me : Who opened the flood gates?
She : Im curious how it happens every time I see you.
Me : As I withdraw my fingers & show her "Look what you did"
She : With a naughty, embarrassed smile. "You did it"
Me : What did I do? (playing innocent)

Guys, she was f*****g wet. Like "her liquids dripping off my fingers wet." That in a span of 15-20mins max.

My Dear MMM,

I wore 2 drops NA to neck & one drop AV to wrists at 11AM. Then refreshed with 1drop NA & 1 drop AV to same application points at 7pm. Encounter took place at around 8ish. (RAPPER482)

1/2 a drop of AV + 2 drops A314 + 1 spray Cohesion

1-2x MX297 (good batch) + 5mcg Androstenone or (AV, Evolve, DP, New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat are all viable options here) + 2x Instant Honesty or 15mcg Beta Androstenol.. simple and effective.

2x Summer Ammo + 1x P75 @2.5mcg + 2x Beta Androstenol @10mcg + cover scent Armani code. Within 5 minutes of getting to here place with this brew she excused herself to change panties and the yoga pants she was wearing without me noticing. The next morning she confessed and I quote "Didn't you notice? I was so dripping wet I had to even change the pants" enough said.

Age ranges: 22-43
Race: Caucasian, brown, Asian (most affected with the 1st mix) (ALFAAV297)

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS, AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT:

Tingling effect "down there" from P75,

--- Wet from OD,

--- Dripping from P75 + none (Turn Up The Heat),

--- Faucet opened with TAC (with any other mones + light touching).

I don't have many none heavy products, rather I have more mental or Long Term Relationship mones somehow.

My Turn Up The Heat is 5.0mcg, under my shirt.

P75 is always 2.5mcg that works really well.

OD half or 1/3 pump (or equiv. 1 pump from sample) turns into a very sexual mix within 20~30 mins indoor.

For TAC 20-30mcg works well. (HARRY.H.LEE)

THE END Preved

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016 10:41 AM by MMM.)
08-25-2016 10:39 AM

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-25-2016 12:24 PM

(08-24-2016 2:58 PM)Sircle Wrote:  With my next purchase, I've been looking at LIIK v.2 by Alpha Dreams. I'm also considering Aqua Vitae. But I'm not sure if either of these formulas will fit my needs.

Aqua Vitae: Fast acting but not really "sexual" (or so I've read). Highly reviewed, popular.

First, I would caution you about Alpha Dreams: they've had a few problems lately, and many are waiting to see if they get stable and start producing the same quality they had previously.

Second, the recommendations from Snoopyace are supported by other things I've read here, so those are likely to deliver the results you want.
08-25-2016 12:24 PM
Sircle
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2016 2:00 PM

I see Evolve has been mentioned several times so I'll be going with that. It is EvolveXS by PheromoneXS correct? Spray vs. Oil? Where should I purchase (it's not on Amazon)?

You guys are great. Thanks again.
08-25-2016 2:00 PM

Share This Thread