Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
NUDE strikes again
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

NUDE strikes again
03-27-2014 7:47 AM

I'm not going to make a huge deal out of good old plain NUDE, but someone over in the AD thread asked me about it.

Got my euro dropper from Gary Monday. Having used a generous sample I was given last year I had a pretty idea what to expect, and was pretty pleased with what I remembered last year from the handful of times I ran it.

First stop was the local SNAP fitness. I usually go the the college rec center, however I knew a certain blonde gal(late 20's, 8/10) would be working there Tues. so wanted to take NUDE for a run. Two generous drops to each inside wrist(axe deoderant lightly next to each app point), one adams apple.

As it turns out she was working out with a client when I arrived, so just the casual "Hey XXX". I went to change, and had to walk directly past her to park my bag for the session. I would say it was two minutes later I was getting a few glances in the mirror, those glaces you know are meant to be more of a sneek a peek. I went about my workout for another 10 minutes as she was wrapping her clients session up. She then went to get the vacuum to do some quick housekeeping(it has been soggy and muddy here, people drag stuff in). There was some small chit chat between sets, but pretty blatant Deer in the headlights each time as if I was about to tell her something top secret. What really struck me was when I was doing my cool down stretches. I was on a mat when she actually took the vacuum and practically tried to vacuum me lol. I kind of gave her a hard time and she laughed about it. One would think you would leave a patron alone if they were stretching.
The most obvious hit however was from a regular(solid girl-built,30's, but gorgeous face) who came in as I was about ready to leave the cool down area. She sat on the floor and began to warm up stretch, so I stopped to say hi and kneeled down to talk to her asking her about a recent surgery. She began to tell me about what was all involved, but as she told me more she kept bending over to show me a scar on her arm, and each time would spread her legs more and more until I was in full view of what she was wearing. There was no question she was not the least bit concerned if I caught a peek.

Having had so much fun running this juice, last night I thought I would take for another run at a meeting I had at school. My target was someone I knew would probably sit by me as we are mutual friends/old classmates, but not really close. She is VERY conservative, so keep that in mind. She is also a drop dead hot mother of four.
This time two drops to just each inside wrist, light swipe of axe again(axe worked well for me at SNAP so I went with it again).
As predicted, she sat next to me when she arrived. After five minutes into the meeting I started to talk about the agenda and she ever so slightly inched closer to me, casually moving her notes on the table.
I would say ten minutes in she began to swivel her chair back and forth, it was almost comical but as time went on her foot on her crossed leg would get closer and closer to my leg until finally ever so lightly brushing it. I won't lie and tell you I didn't move my leg slightly closer to see if this stopped, and it didn't lol. At one point we were talking directly to each other about something on the agenda and I got the biggest Deer in the headlights I have ever seen from her. I joked about something and lightly tapped her arm, after that she was really talkative. She had to leave before the meeting was done, bummer! That said, the whole mood in the room was just jovial, not what I was expecting at a meeting that involved a lot of last minute details for a pretty big project we have less than a month away.

Anyhoo.........I don't know that this will turn into a huge NUDE thread but I did want to share some findings on what I think tends to be a tad under rated product. It really seems to put the women at ease and open them up. I don't know that it would turn sexual but I think in the right situation it might. I think in many cases something a bit less alpha might just be the ticket with certain women.
I will be curious to see how it does when I test it at the college rec center with the younger crowd.
03-27-2014 7:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by islandguy, meme371, SeekingSuccess, DWR, jzsxd9, scorpio69, whisper, NikkiReloaded, Vinzanity, boyscout73

SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 630
Thanks received:
377 thanks in 244 posts

RE: NUDE strikes again
03-27-2014 9:25 AM

I laughed out loud at the vaccum part sideLol

I'm curious as to how you are applying this axe stuff and if you think that it is aiding in diffusion?
03-27-2014 9:25 AM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

03-27-2014 2:54 PM

(03-27-2014 9:25 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I laughed out loud at the vaccum part sideLol

I'm curious as to how you are applying this axe stuff and if you think that it is aiding in diffusion?

I can't say for sure it aids in diffusion, but figured what the heck. I actually just run a light swipe somewhat parallel to the app point.

I did get a chance to run this one today at the college rec center as luck would have it Smile

Two drops NUDE both inside wrists, few inches long. One to adams apple. Again a light swipe of axe deo.......I don't cover the app points keep in mind, as I think this might actually hinder the mones, rather it is a bit of a scent to get the sniffer going.

One of the regulars was there, early 20's, 8/10.TALL and thin. Always one the bike...........always. Never seen her on the treadmill yet.

I did some stretching in another area, then went to the room with the cardio equipment. I grabbed the rowing machine, a favorite. Did this for ten minutes, I would say she looked my way at least half dozen times. There was no other reason for her to do so as nobody else was behind me. Our machines were about five feet apart. She has to turn her head at least 90 degrees to look my way.What struck me though was what happened next.
I went to run a few wind sprints around the track, then came back to grab the eliptical. By this time had a really good sweat going. I have to walk right past her to get to the eliptical. She grabs her towel and phone, puts them on the treadmill right next to me, leaves for five minutes(not sure what for) and comes back with a smile as she passes in front of me and gets on the treadmill. As I mentioned before I have NEVER seen her on the treadmill.
I can't say that she looked at me while we were both going about our workout but I left after 10 minutes for a few more wind sprints, came back and hopped on the rowing machine again for five. Left for a drink, came back and did five more on the eliptical, was greeted with a big grin while passing in front to back on it.
This was by in large the friendliest I have seen her the whole year, so I am really tempted to think the mones had a real effect on her.

The only other thing I did notice was before I left I went to the weight room and did a few sets up pull ups. There were two gals(softball team) doing lat pull downs. The second time I walked past one of them after getting a drink I was greeted with an open mouth and embarrassed grin, that struck me as a bit funny.
I didn't get any yummy dad digs like I have in the past but all in all a really good hour for me!
03-27-2014 2:54 PM
Thanks given by jzsxd9, SeekingSuccess
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 630
Thanks received:
377 thanks in 244 posts

03-28-2014 12:35 PM

Wow sounds like some awesome results. Might have to go pick me up some NUDE.

Hope to see more of these in the future.
03-28-2014 12:35 PM
newyork
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

04-03-2014 5:34 PM

Good stuff.

Any self effects too?
04-03-2014 5:34 PM

nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

05-05-2014 6:29 AM

(04-03-2014 5:34 PM)newyork Wrote:  Good stuff.

Any self effects too?

I guess I can't say I notice any really huge self effects. I pretty much run this or XS100 right now, which I also have great luck with.

I like Nude because I can use it alone if I want to sans any cover scent. Almost without fail, when I don't run either one, the hits just really seem to be either absent or less frequent.
05-05-2014 6:29 AM
PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
536 thanks in 269 posts

05-05-2014 3:48 PM

Will run nude solo 4 drops at class n report bk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
05-05-2014 3:48 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 358
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 336 posts

07-25-2014 5:10 PM

I poured 1.5ml to go bottle of nude into 4ml of cologne and at four sprays this has been fantastic. I keep getting complimented on my looks over and over and over again. Nothing sexual though just pure "wow you are a cutie" type stuff.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
07-25-2014 5:10 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2360
Thanks received:
1240 thanks in 647 posts

07-25-2014 5:55 PM

(07-25-2014 5:10 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  I poured 1.5ml to go bottle of nude into 4ml of cologne and at four sprays this has been fantastic. I keep getting complimented on my looks over and over and over again. Nothing sexual though just pure "wow you are a cutie" type stuff.

Are you compliments coming from the young or the old, Brah?

Thanks!
07-25-2014 5:55 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 358
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 336 posts

07-25-2014 8:54 PM

Younger. 30 and below. Even had a little girl maybe 7 years old tell her mom I was handsome.

My GF who kinda knows about my pheromones even stopped me yesterday and said

"what are you wearing?"

ME: "Why"

"Cause you looking extra sexy to me"

Score!

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
07-25-2014 8:54 PM
Thanks given by Vinzanity, scorpio69, boyscout73

Share This Thread