Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive in oil form
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

New Pheromone Additive in oil form
11-13-2009 12:53 PM

I have an interesting (but short report) on this one.

First of all New Pheromone Additive isn't being sold in Oil form, that one I made it myself to experiment with this powerful product. I decided to do this because alcohol mones aren't that effective in my area (Central America), and I have had mayor results with Oil based pheromones (A314, Dirty, PI, Alpha 7, Scent of Eros , etc).

I had 5ml left on my New Pheromone Additive bottle that was just sitting there, I received a 30ml (DPG with Neroli/Musk complex from AD) to perform this experiment and mixed 5ml of New Pheromone Additive with 10ml of the DPG complex in a 15ml cobalt bottle with dropper.

I read at AD forum, that I should wait 2 weeks to let the compound fully mix. BUT, I was a bit curious to try it out, and I wore 2 drops of the compound. Now, I know this are just preliminary results as I have to wait full 2 weeks to let that formula mature, but I was impressed with this one.

After I applied the compound I went out with a girl I've been dating for some time, and within 30 min of talk, her attention just locked towards me, she mentioned that I seemed more attractive (and I wasn't even shaved) and that she "needed" [Image: 36.gif] to have sex with me, but I couldn't because she was in her period, I'm pretty sure I'll get a little lucky this Saturday [Image: 25.gif]

I'm glad I rescued this Pheromones to suit my needs [Image: 69.gif]

I did the same with The Edge unscented, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers!!!
11-13-2009 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

RE: New Pheromone Additive in oil form
11-13-2009 2:01 PM

Does anyone know what is in New Pheromone Additive besides too much Androstenone?

BTW, when you add that neroli/musk DPG, does it smell soapy to you?

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2009 2:02 PM by Diane999.)
11-13-2009 2:01 PM
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

11-13-2009 4:55 PM

(11-13-2009 2:01 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  BTW, when you add that neroli/musk DPG, does it smell soapy to you?

Nope, I think New Pheromone Additive overpowers the Neroli scent. The neroli/musk makes it more bearable in my opinion.
11-13-2009 4:55 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

11-13-2009 10:19 PM

Normally New Pheromone Additive works best diluted 5 parts cologne to 1 part New Pheromone Additive. So 5ml of New Pheromone Additive into 10ml of oil sounds about considering the muting effect of oil carriers.

Quote:"I decided to do this because alcohol mones aren't that effective in my area (Central America)..."

Why aren't sprays effective? They work great in Hawaii which is a hot 'n humid tropical island with millions of cars and hot mamas. Or is it the racial profile of the inhabitants that make it ineffective?

Over the years, there has been much speculation at Love Scent about the "secret" ingredient in New Pheromone Additive and The Edge. Many suspect it is A1 although androstAnone has also been suggested. Whatever it is, it is a pretty weak buffer as the results of New Pheromone Additive and chemset androstenone seem about the same to me.

Quote:"she mentioned that I seemed more attractive (and I wasn't even shaved) and that she "needed" to have sex with me, but I couldn't because she was in her period, I'm pretty sure I'll get a little lucky this Saturday"

I'm not really fond of sex during her period but many women really love it and in fact are insanely horny at this time. So, if I really like her, it's pretty mean to refuse her when the itch is so intense. I have a friend whom prefers oral at this time. I'm a near vegetarian so that's a bit too much for me.

New Pheromone Additive and The Edge were my first products I used 6 years ago and I have many fond memories of the insane situations it helped get me into. I underestimated the power of these products and had more wild uglies bumpin' sessions in my office and car than ever in my life. I actually had to stop wearing it at work as my behavior was becoming increasing unprofessional and dangerous. You should probably be required take a class and have to past a mone safety test before purchasing New Pheromone Additive. Killer shit...

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2009 10:24 PM by Gegogi.)
11-13-2009 10:19 PM
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

11-14-2009 1:06 AM

Quote: Why aren't sprays effective? They work great in Hawaii which is a hot 'n humid tropical island with millions of cars and hot mamas. Or is it the racial profile of the inhabitants that make it ineffective?

I really don't know, probably my chemistry is the cause, my skin is a cologne eater, I have to spray my clothes for it to last, and that doesn't work on pheromones as I understand they have to interact with your skin chemistry to be effective.

Quote: Over the years, there has been much speculation at Love Scent about the "secret" ingredient in New Pheromone Additive and The Edge. Many suspect it is Andostadenienone although androstAnone has also been suggested. Whatever it is, it is a pretty weak buffer as the results of New Pheromone Additive and chemset androstenone seem about the same to me.

New Pheromone Additive and The Edge were my first products I used 6 years ago and I have many fond memories of the insane situations it helped get me into. I underestimated the power of these products and had more wild uglies bumpin' sessions in my office and car than ever in my life. I actually had to stop wearing it at work as my behavior was becoming increasing unprofessional and dangerous. You should probably be required take a class and have to past a mone safety test before purchasing New Pheromone Additive. Killer shit...

Couldn't agree with you more. These are seriously good products and a long learning curve to use them is in place, they are not for the faint of heart. It's sooooo easy to smell like piss with New Pheromone Additive screwing your plans for the night and leaving you with nothing but wasted product; but a little goes a long way, and that may all you need to score in one night.

I'm pretty sure as pheromone research goes by, new qualities and ratios of commercially used Pheromones will come to light, the same with improved (evolved) versions of these products.
11-14-2009 1:06 AM

Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

11-17-2009 1:55 PM

(11-13-2009 2:01 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  Does anyone know what is in New Pheromone Additive besides too much Androstenone?

The G-man is right, there has been a bit of speculation. The only thing we know from the manufacturer is that there are 2 "secrets" in the men's formula and 3 in the women's.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-17-2009 1:55 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

12-15-2009 11:01 PM

(11-17-2009 1:55 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  The only thing we know from the manufacturer is that there are 2 "secrets" in the men's formula and 3 in the women's.

Hmm, I thought it was only one secret. I guess the secrets are increasing. However when I sniff New Pheromone Additive it smells pretty much the same as Love Scent chemset androstenone, so the secrets may be rather tiny.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
12-15-2009 11:01 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

12-16-2009 1:06 AM

(12-15-2009 11:01 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  Hmm, I thought it was only one secret. I guess the secrets are increasing. However when I sniff New Pheromone Additive it smells pretty much the same as Love Scent chemset androstenone, so the secrets may be rather tiny.
I have been giving New Pheromone Additive / The Edge some thought as to what the secret ingredient/s ? may consist of and i have not been able to come up with any type of conclusion, New Pheromone Additive is fine when used with care and The Edge gel is a favourite of mine and im not so keen on the bottled The Edge.

I was just getting low on The Edge gel and was about to order and then i had a brilliant idea and instead went and ordered some Androstenone, Androsterone, Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol from Diane's store, she seems like a remarkable young woman and i am certainly happy to have become a patron of her.

If i had extra $ to spare i would have gone also for some Androstanone, and tried to learn how much to incorporate into my Androstenone apps, well there is always the new year to experiment and pick some off yas brains ha ha.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-16-2009 1:06 AM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

12-26-2009 5:53 PM

I am new to New Pheromone Additive. I just started testing it about a month ago. I have been wearing it at 2 sprays from a sephoria atomizer at a 5:1 ratio. I first had tested it just by dabbing it. In other words, I am no pro with it. I had read a thread at the other forum where Dancing Joker said that there was 6mcg -none, and 6mcg "secret ingredient" per drop. Weather or not that is true I dont know. I had also read what people had thought the "secret ingredient" was. At this point, using the ratio DJ gave, I believe I have tested 2 of them. Assuming P75 is Androstanone, I wore 12mcg -none, and 12mcg P75 and it felt and looked (hits wise) nothing like 2 drops of New Pheromone Additive. Now, I did try 12mcgs -none and 12mcgs Androsterone and had similiar hits to New Pheromone Additive at 2 drops. The thing is that I had some teeth grinding, which I dont get while wearing 2 drops of New Pheromone Additive, and it felt less raw. Heavier. I am curious to try Androstadienone though. I dont have any at the moment, but when I do it will be interesting to try.

All of this is speculative. I just figured I would tell you what I read and what I tried.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
12-26-2009 5:53 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

12-27-2009 1:02 AM

(11-14-2009 1:06 AM)DaveRam Wrote:  I really don't know, probably my chemistry is the cause, my skin is a cologne eater, I have to spray my clothes for it to last, and that doesn't work on pheromones as I understand they have to interact with your skin chemistry to be effective.

Pheromone do not have to interact with your skin chemistry in order to be effective.  I think that myth came up because of Androstenone only being made naturally on the skin by arm pit bacteria, rather than being excreted in their pheromonal form like the other male pheromones.

What they have to do is diffuse to be effective.

Most of the androgen steroid pheromones don't diffuse well from the skin or from clothing.  They are a bitch to get off even from glass.

Others of the steroid pheromones diffuse pretty well.  All of he nols, for example, are quite diffusive.  Androsterone diffuses well also.

The common, untested, knowledge is that pheromones diffuse from the skin better than from cloth.  That may or may not be true.  One thing that is true is that if you spray on your skin you won't need to reapply when you change clothes, unless a enough time has gone by since your first application that you would need to reapply anyway.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2009 1:04 AM by Diane999.)
12-27-2009 1:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Down New Pheromone Additive September 2019 PheroPhoenix 13 3,495 12-08-2019 7:01 PM
Last Post: jjs1234
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 269 129,407 09-16-2019 6:30 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  New Pheromone Additive Oil theLaw 98 53,786 08-01-2017 10:38 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 4,993 01-10-2016 10:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 1,852 10-02-2015 3:48 PM
Last Post: minx99