Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive did not work? Tips?
zacharisharris
Discovering myself

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

New Pheromone Additive did not work? Tips?
12-19-2013 1:24 PM

Hello there I am new to mones and have bought a 7ml bottle of New Pheromone Additive.

I used one drop of New Pheromone Additive( Ι just put finger on the bottle and turned it upside down, and I applied all of it on my Adam's apple and then sprayed with Versace right and left from it..) But I did not see any noticeable changes, I went to a cafeteria and I did not have any hits or sneak peeks at me. What is wrong?

Also, if there are any tips available, tonight I am headed towards a party where there will be a lot of chicks and it will be in a closed place. How can I play this?

My Arsenal:
New Pheromone Additive
NUDE

Give a hand, bro!
Drunk
12-19-2013 1:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10793
Thanks received:
7321 thanks in 2489 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive did not work? Tips?
12-19-2013 1:41 PM

(12-19-2013 1:24 PM)zacharisharris Wrote:  Hello there I am new to mones and have bought a 7ml bottle of New Pheromone Additive.

I used one drop of New Pheromone Additive( Ι just put finger on the bottle and turned it upside down, and I applied all of it on my Adam's apple and then sprayed with Versace right and left from it..) But I did not see any noticeable changes, I went to a cafeteria and I did not have any hits or sneak peeks at me. What is wrong?

Also, if there are any tips available, tonight I am headed towards a party where there will be a lot of chicks and it will be in a closed place. How can I play this?

Hi zacharisharris,

Unfortunatlly the brains at Love Scent got together and decided it would be awesome to change the New Pheromone Additive formula. The one you have now if younger then 6 months is the new formula. It sucks for me and many others. Return it if you can.

Best of luck!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
12-19-2013 1:41 PM
Thanks given by maeve
zzzzzzzzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
126 thanks in 47 posts

12-19-2013 3:26 PM

(12-19-2013 1:24 PM)zacharisharris Wrote:  Hello there I am new to mones and have bought a 7ml bottle of New Pheromone Additive.

1. You could wear that aged drop tonight (and tomorrow) and see what happens... assuming you put on the one drop today.

2. New Pheromone Additive can be intimidating. Did you happen to look any ladies in the eyes to see dilated pupils? How did you interact with people in the cafeteria?

3. Do you have a "social" product to soften New Pheromone Additive? I might add that before the party...Then see what happens tomorrow with the aged application.

I would recommend you try it a few times in different venues and see what happens. Not every product works for everyone and if this one doesn't work....Like AS3 said, return it.

Last point, some women respond differently when they get "Lady Wood". What do you consider a hit besides raw wetness and side glances?
12-19-2013 3:26 PM
zacharisharris
Discovering myself

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

12-19-2013 6:05 PM

I am in the party right now. I put what seems 2 dabs((Ι just put finger on the bottle and turned it upside down, and I applied all of it on my Adam's apple and then sprayed with Versace left from it..) and 1 shot of cover scent...
Still not getting any extra attention..
What is wrong?

Interaction was only checking for extra interest, and had none.

My Arsenal:
New Pheromone Additive
NUDE

Give a hand, bro!
Drunk
12-19-2013 6:05 PM
zzzzzzzzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
126 thanks in 47 posts

12-19-2013 6:15 PM

(12-19-2013 6:05 PM)zacharisharris Wrote:  I am in the party right now. I put what seems 2 dabs((Ι just put finger on the bottle and turned it upside down, and I applied all of it on my Adam's apple and then sprayed with Versace left from it..) and 1 shot of cover scent...
Still not getting any extra attention..
What is wrong?

Interaction was only checking for extra interest, and had none.

Relax, mingle, and stay positive....Remember that mones amplify what you are sending out.

Are you laughing and joking?
12-19-2013 6:15 PM

MMM
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1074
Thanks received:
555 thanks in 283 posts

12-19-2013 6:57 PM

How old are you, Z; and what age range are you after?
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 6:58 PM by MMM.)
12-19-2013 6:57 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Thanks Given: 2972
Thanks received:
5418 thanks in 982 posts

12-19-2013 9:25 PM

Imo, NP.A isnt the best product to start with. Its a bit tricky and has many different levels to it.

Especially the new formula. It isnt bad but certainly doesnt have the blatant and overt sexuality of the old juice. In my experience the new shit is a bit more toned down and seems to hit via a different pathway. But remember "they didnt tinker with the formula.." so technically according to Lacroy this is the same exact stuff they have always made.

With that said, this may not necessarily solve the issue but it certainly cant hurt..
Any front of neck app I put on one or both carotid arteries. Every beat of your heart, ie your pulse, disturbs the skin very slightly and disperses the product better. Its also very warm and adds to diffusion.

honorable mention app/ pulse points include inside of wrists, temples, and even high up the insides of your thighs if you want some sneeky none apps.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
12-19-2013 9:25 PM
zacharisharris
Discovering myself

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

12-19-2013 9:53 PM

Do you have any other pheromones to suggest, that DO work on younger crowds? I mean I want mones to help me (let's say score chicks), create that panties soaking effect but work for me? Guaranteed?

I am 18years old. And broken up, so I need something to help me get back in the game? Big Grin

My Arsenal:
New Pheromone Additive
NUDE

Give a hand, bro!
Drunk
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2013 5:22 PM by zacharisharris.)
12-19-2013 9:53 PM
zzzzzzzzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
126 thanks in 47 posts

12-21-2013 11:38 AM

(12-19-2013 9:53 PM)zacharisharris Wrote:  Do you have any other pheromones to suggest, that DO work on younger crowds? I mean I want mones to help me (let's say score chicks), create that panties soaking effect but work for me? Guaranteed?

I am 18years old. And broken up, so I need something to help me get back in the game? Big Grin

Go to the Liquid Alchemy Labs website via a link from this forum and buy Nude.

Ask for the dropper bottle. Start out with 2 drops to your throat.

Read through the forum about the products and tone down your expectations.

I recommend Nude because it is very user friendly and I haven't seen it intimidate anyone.

Save the New Pheromone Additive until you have read more on the forum and understand what you can expect from the product.
12-21-2013 11:38 AM

zacharisharris
Discovering myself

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

12-21-2013 4:31 PM

But is it targeted in my age? 18+ I mean. Will it help with sexual attraction? Help me with picking up women I mean?

My Arsenal:
New Pheromone Additive
NUDE

Give a hand, bro!
Drunk
12-21-2013 4:31 PM

Share This Thread