Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive + Androstadienone Report
Iceali
Hollywood Maharaja

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 156
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 35 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive + Androstadienone Report
06-19-2012 2:14 AM

(06-18-2012 8:19 AM)eyeofra Wrote:  Only one way to find out . . . Go give it a shot and report back.

I would assume New Pheromone Additive + Erox would work, AM + Glace + Erox is a viable mix.

Done today
-New Pheromone Additive 3x+ (meant to do 2), Erox 3x, Androstadienone 60 mcg+ (meant to do 40)...  I hate these damn droppers, it so easy to over spill. I'm going to start to make custom mixes in atomizers to get more control of my dosages. 

I'm pretty sure I OD'd on New Pheromone Additive and Androstadienone as I got mainly ghosting, no eye contact, but I did notice some very subtle things like at the Doctors office's waiting room all three women had their feet pointed toward me, even though they were not even close to looking at me...  most women avoided eye contact with me.  I also noticed an immediate and weird agitated reaction from the receptionist when I showed up who usually doesn't react that way. 

I made eye contact with every guy (especially if he had a girl with him) and felt a respect response back. I had a hard time getting women to make eye contact with me, but I didn't really try hard to open any conversations as my mind was on other matters for the most part. 

On my way home, I decided to drop by a bar in Silverlake for happy hour. It was only me and this guy in his late 50s in the entire bar, so I chatted him up, and we quickly got onto some very manly topics. He travels the world in his job and we started discussing the difference between Thai, Filipino, and Hong Kong hookers (I'd only experienced the first, but was able to give him advice on where to go and how to avoid tourist traps). He later confided in me that he has had a "kept woman" in the Philippines for the last 5 years (she is now 28 years old) and she treats him like a king because she knows how easily she can be replaced.  He also explained details of how he's able to make this arrangement work and keep his wife happy - it was a fascinating conversation. He told me about a former VP of Caterpillar that he knows who had now retired and settled in Laos and does nothing but bang 20 year olds all day. 

I do believe I OD'd (I've been doing a lot of this lately - I'm a noob, so what do you expect?), but I still think there may be something to this combo. 

One of my biggest frustrations
with my New Pheromone Additive and Androstadienone (LAL) bottles is that it's too easy to overspill when trying to get out just one drop - I will be transferring them to atomizers to get more precise applications.

PM me if you're in/near Hollywood and want a wing

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putting-gam...o-the-game

Arsenal: Classified... but imagine a hyper 4 yr old with truckloads of uranium

Covers: AdG; 1 Mil

Experiments in Progress: Currently taking a break (see jrnl for details)

PUA Experience: Going back 12 yrs (married for almost half that though); my NLP work goes back further; greatest strengths are conversation/relating/making others comfortable; greatest weaknesses are approach anxiety and fear of rejection.

It's just a game. Go play.
06-19-2012 2:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by solidprice
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2174
Thanks received:
1737 thanks in 630 posts

06-22-2012 7:34 AM

(06-19-2012 2:14 AM)Iceali Wrote:  Done today
-New Pheromone Additive 3x+ (meant to do 2), Erox 3x, Androstadienone 60 mcg+ (meant to do 40)...  I hate these damn droppers, it so easy to over spill. I'm going to start to make custom mixes in atomizers to get more control of my dosages. 

While I personally haven't gone over 1 drop, as I've heard it's super easy to OD on New Pheromone Additive, I'm itching to go for 2 drops next time I use it... and I think it might just happen with 60mcg of Androstadienone . It would really be easy to see blatant hits with this, or if its OD..

How will I be able to tell if I OD on New Pheromone Additive? Just ghosting and women avoiding eye contact?

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
06-22-2012 7:34 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
928 thanks in 339 posts

06-22-2012 8:35 AM

(06-22-2012 7:34 AM)bored4life Wrote:  While I personally haven't gone over 1 drop, as I've heard it's super easy to OD on New Pheromone Additive, I'm itching to go for 2 drops next time I use it... and I think it might just happen with 60mcg of Androstadienone . It would really be easy to see blatant hits with this, or if its OD..

How will I be able to tell if I OD on New Pheromone Additive? Just ghosting and women avoiding eye contact?

Just did this one last night, my take on this one:
Two drops New Pheromone Additive, one behind both ears. New Pheromone Additive has its own diffusion thing going on so I didn't want to complicate it by adding more DPG from my Androstadienone mix. My Androstadienone was from 5 ml atomizer, 25 mcg per spray, 10% DPG.
Two spray Androstadienone (Chris's Androstadienone , 25 mcg per spray) from an atomizer, one on both side of neck. I then covered with three sprays of Versace Dreamer, (the only thing that went on top of the New Pheromone Additive). My Girl asked me to stop at store and get some soda. In the checkout line at Publix, before my items were even rang up. The checkout Girl gave me this big smile (19-24 year old), I smiled back. Upon paying for the items, the checkout girl said "can we please run your card as credit"? I reply with, "as long as I don't end up back in the Navy". She laughs and then a barrage of question about the Navy ensues, it was definitely a hit.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2012 8:36 AM by kmacc45.)
06-22-2012 8:35 AM
Thanks given by bored4life, thundr, idontknow, as33156

bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2174
Thanks received:
1737 thanks in 630 posts

06-22-2012 8:53 AM

(06-22-2012 8:35 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Just did this one last night, my take on this one:
Two drops New Pheromone Additive, one behind both ears. New Pheromone Additive has its own diffusion thing going on so I didn't want to complicate it by adding more DPG from my Androstadienone mix. My Androstadienone was from 5 ml atomizer, 25 mcg per spray, 10% DPG.
Two spray Androstadienone (Chris's Androstadienone , 25 mcg per spray) from an atomizer, one on both side of neck. I then covered with three sprays of Versace Dreamer, (the only thing that went on top of the New Pheromone Additive). My Girl asked me to stop at store and get some soda. In the checkout line at Publix, before my items were even rang up. The checkout Girl gave me this big smile (19-24 year old), I smiled back. Upon paying for the items, the checkout girl said "can we please run your card as credit"? I reply with, "as long as I don't end up back in the Navy". She laughs and then a barrage of question about the Navy ensues, it was definitely a hit.

I don't have any personal mixes yet. I'm thinking about using my Androstadienone and New Pheromone Additive as I regularly do, but just rubbing the New Pheromone Additive on the sides of my neck, instead of 1 drop on the throat as I normally do. I try not to apply my cover scent right on top of the mones, as I've found out for me, it doesn't work too well.

What's the highest amount of drops you used, and how did that work for you?

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
06-22-2012 8:53 AM
clide7
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
358 thanks in 111 posts

06-22-2012 9:56 AM

(06-19-2012 2:14 AM)Iceali Wrote:  On my way home, I decided to drop by a bar in Silverlake for happy hour. It was only me and this guy in his late 50s in the entire bar, so I chatted him up, and we quickly got onto some very manly topics. He travels the world in his job and we started discussing the difference between Thai, Filipino, and Hong Kong hookers (I'd only experienced the first, but was able to give him advice on where to go and how to avoid tourist traps). He later confided in me that he has had a "kept woman" in the Philippines for the last 5 years (she is now 28 years old) and she treats him like a king because she knows how easily she can be replaced.  He also explained details of how he's able to make this arrangement work and keep his wife happy - it was a fascinating conversation. He told me about a former VP of Caterpillar that he knows who had now retired and settled in Laos and does nothing but bang 20 year olds all day. 

This is something I have considered doing myself when I retire. Back in my grunt construction days I worked with a Philippino guy who had family back home- he said every time he returned to the Philippines, he was basically treated like a king, and women were all over him, because he could basically throw money around and do whatever he wanted.

We were making like $18 an hour in Vancouver and both barely getting by...

The only issue of course is you're probably living in an area that is prone to flooding, fires, violence, potentially political corruption, etc etc... but I would love to move to Thailand or the Philippines one day, buy a yacht, and just live out my life on beaches...

"You can never put the smoke back in the cigarette"
06-22-2012 9:56 AM
Thanks given by as33156, solidprice, RedEyes
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8861 thanks in 2727 posts

06-22-2012 11:25 AM

(06-22-2012 9:56 AM)clide7 Wrote:  This is something I have considered doing myself when I retire. Back in my grunt construction days I worked with a Philippino guy who had family back home- he said every time he returned to the Philippines, he was basically treated like a king, and women were all over him, because he could basically throw money around and do whatever he wanted.

The only issue of course is you're probably living in an area that is prone to flooding, fires, violence, potentially political corruption, etc etc... but I would love to move to Thailand or the Philippines one day, buy a yacht, and just live out my life on beaches...

Just watch out for ladies with aids and ladyboys. I have a time share villa in phuket and there is nothing but local ladies lucking for westerns. Ou don't even need to pay for sex just buy drinks and have a house party and you will have your pick of women.

I never really got down the that myself as guys come over there and don't use protection also so many transvestism it made it a turn off. I use to invite ladies from Singapore and Malaysia to party though. We have a blast way to much debauchery

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-22-2012 11:25 AM
Thanks given by clide7, solidprice
Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

08-05-2012 6:22 PM

Do you think some Instant Shine could buffer N.P.A. well?
08-05-2012 6:22 PM

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1917
Thanks received:
951 thanks in 519 posts

08-06-2012 3:58 AM

(06-22-2012 9:56 AM)clide7 Wrote:  This is something I have considered doing myself when I retire. Back in my grunt construction days I worked with a Philippino guy who had family back home- he said every time he returned to the Philippines, he was basically treated like a king, and women were all over him, because he could basically throw money around and do whatever he wanted.

That's pretty much phillippiens. . My nationality is filo. I haven't been there yet as I'm 1st gen aussie born. But i hear alot of stories from my family about phillippens. Makes me not want to go...

The biggest sterio typethere is. 'If the guys white, he must be rich' Women would literally throw themselves at you. They don't care if you have a misses.

Driving there so far is also insane. Guns arent ban there either. O_O

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 4:03 AM by seeusmile.)
08-06-2012 3:58 AM
Thanks given by as33156, solidprice
genoncarl
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

12-06-2012 3:39 PM

(09-21-2011 8:08 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Yes I can't help but get laid with my combo of:

3 sprays Glace
3 drops New Pheromone Additive
3 drops Androstadienone 30mcg in total

If you stay congruent (Behaving like an Alpha Male) with the mix Latin women will rape you and Indian women will dream of you ravaging them.

New Pheromone Additive is a must have. It's the nectar of the gods.

Do you use all 3 drops of New Pheromone Additive and androstadienone on yourself at the same time? Do u mix them or spread them on different locations?
12-06-2012 3:39 PM
Thanks given by ??????
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1173 thanks in 450 posts

12-11-2012 6:47 AM

For me, I always apply my concoctions on separate locations. I also apply my cologne (cover) first and let it dry thoroughly. That just what I do, what do i know!

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
12-11-2012 6:47 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, doctordonald

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 259 76,146 12-08-2017 4:24 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  New Pheromone Additive Oil theLaw 98 24,610 08-01-2017 9:38 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 3,118 01-10-2016 9:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 1,000 10-02-2015 2:48 PM
Last Post: minx99
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 4,598 11-17-2013 4:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude