Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEW! FAB 4 CHEM sets HELP!
robbierobv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
129 thanks in 49 posts

NEW! FAB 4 CHEM sets HELP!
06-22-2012 7:10 PM

I purchased this set so that I may have a couple of single molecules to play with and test them out individually to better gauge the effects of each and have a better idea of what is going on with other popular mixes I enjoy. Now here is the tuff part. I hear that these are all alcohol based and they do not have fixatives to control diffusion, therefore, once they are applied to skin they evaporate extremely quickly and cause a burst of mones for 5-10 minutes and significantly less mones thereafter.

My questions are these...

By combining these with a cologne of mine, will the fixatives in the cologne help or hinder the mones diffusion?

Am I supposed to just add a fixative like monolaurin in order to keep the molecules from diffusion too quickly? Is that my only choice?

If I add them to other mones mixes or putatives I have, will they work properly?

If I want to dilute these, like the none for instances which is far too concentrated, do I just use PA and will that provide a fixative or is there something I can use to dilute and provide a fixative at the same time?

Those are the main questions I have for the CHEM set before I go on to try these out. I most certainly do not want to waste these since these seem to be at a great price and a great concentration. It was hard to beat this deal at $75 for 4 5ml pieces after the Father's Day coupon. Now if I could just figure out how to use these!

Arsenal:
Androtics: A314 AmmoX2 TUTHX3 ISX2 IH P74 P83 P102 TAL -rone mx454
Alpha Dream: Glace AM L'Uomo A1
True: TA TI TL TJ TE
Hax: X22 C4 M512 WM9 WM9+O WMXtreme WMBlack
Love Scent: NPA Alpha7 SOE EOW ChemSet; a-nol -rone -none a1
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV Wolf

Wishlist:Moil
Liquid Trust, NUDE, HYPSOC, ODgel, AquaGen on the way, GLACEfb, CORPO on the way, CERTO, TT, TC, XXX, Meo-Nol, B-Nol on the way, A-None
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2012 7:12 PM by robbierobv.)
06-22-2012 7:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2050
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 680 posts

RE: NEW! FAB 4 CHEM sets HELP!
06-22-2012 7:32 PM

(06-22-2012 7:10 PM)robbierobv Wrote:  I purchased this set so that I may have a couple of single molecules to play with and test them out individually to better gauge the effects of each and have a better idea of what is going on with other popular mixes I enjoy. Now here is the tuff part. I hear that these are all alcohol based and they do not have fixatives to control diffusion, therefore, once they are applied to skin they evaporate extremely quickly and cause a burst of mones for 5-10 minutes and significantly less mones thereafter.

My questions are these...

By combining these with a cologne of mine, will the fixatives in the cologne help or hinder the mones diffusion?

It will just dilute the concentration of pheromone but add a built in cover. I wouldnt rely on a cologne fixative to add any substantial effect other than scent. Make sure your math is on point here.

Am I supposed to just add a fixative like monolaurin in order to keep the molecules from diffusion too quickly? Is that my only choice?

Yes a fixative gives the mone app a longer lifespan, aka diffusion rate. DPG, Fractionated Coconut oil, jojoba, etc. can be used. Most formulas call for 90% alcohol 10% fix. You can more or less depending on how fast you want to diffuse and at what concentration.

If I add them to other mones mixes or putatives I have, will they work properly?

You will throw off the ratios of already mixed product. Could work in favor or not. According to which product and which pheromone.

If I want to dilute these, like the none for instances which is far too concentrated, do I just use PA and will that provide a fixative or is there something I can use to dilute and provide a fixative at the same time?

PA has no fix in it its pure alcohol. Gonna still need to add a fix once diluted.

Those are the main questions I have for the CHEM set before I go on to try these out. I most certainly do not want to waste these since these seem to be at a great price and a great concentration. It was hard to beat this deal at $75 for 4 5ml pieces after the Father's Day coupon. Now if I could just figure out how to use these!

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-22-2012 7:32 PM
Thanks given by robbierobv
robbierobv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
129 thanks in 49 posts

06-22-2012 7:41 PM

So fixative is definitely the way to go then. Do I have to give it time? or just add 10% and splash it on?

Arsenal:

Liquid Trust, NUDE, HYPSOC, ODgel, AquaGen on the way, GLACEfb, CORPO on the way, CERTO, TT, TC, XXX, Meo-Nol, B-Nol on the way, A-None
06-22-2012 7:41 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2050
Thanks received:
3369 thanks in 680 posts

06-22-2012 7:56 PM

Fly is one bad mamma jamma when it comes to mixing stuff. I'll defer you to a great read:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Page-394-A-...-molecules

Hope it helps some.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-22-2012 7:56 PM
Thanks given by robbierobv
robbierobv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
129 thanks in 49 posts

06-22-2012 8:03 PM

thank you so very much, you are definitely rep'd for your time and effort!

Arsenal:

06-22-2012 8:03 PM
Thanks given by thundr

Share This Thread