Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA, several questions
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

NA, several questions
08-28-2015 12:20 PM

As people who have seen my posts can see, I ask a lot of questions. Smile I believe in questions. And no fear in asking them.

I've been looking at Nude Alpha. It seems to be a wonderful product. Now for the questions:

1) It is a product that is suitable for women you meet regularly. right? I've seen contradicting reports, but the general idea I got from it is that it affects women on a deep level, which later on comes out. So it would not help much making cold approaches (I hate that expression) easier, right? But in the long run, it has an effect.

2) What is that effect in the long run like?

3) Is it an imprinting type of effect?

4) Given that the above is true, what would be a good combo that gets good responses initially, and then NA takes it the rest of the way?

I'm a question machine. It has helped me a lot in life. Smile

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-28-2015 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

RE: NA, several questions
08-28-2015 12:33 PM

(08-28-2015 12:20 PM)Mr. E Wrote:  As people who have seen my posts can see, I ask a lot of questions. Smile I believe in questions. And no fear in asking them.

I've been looking at Nude Alpha. It seems to be a wonderful product. Now for the questions:

1) It is a product that is suitable for women you meet regularly. right? I've seen contradicting reports, but the general idea I got from it is that it affects women on a deep level, which later on comes out. So it would not help much making cold approaches (I hate that expression) easier, right? But in the long run, it has an effect.

2) What is that effect in the long run like?

3) Is it an imprinting type of effect?

4) Given that the above is true, what would be a good combo that gets good responses initially, and then NA takes it the rest of the way?

I'm a question machine. It has helped me a lot in life. Smile

I love questions! Who is the chick in your avatar? Sarcastic

I will answer number 1 and 4 as I would not even begin to try to qualify a product as the main catalyst of creating fallout.

1. You can use NA for cold approaches and do not let anyone tell you that you can not or it "moves too slow". NA feels like it is packed with 'mones and def gets reactions out of people. Everyone reacts different to NA for me though.

4. I use Xist, glade(when I had some) to combo with NA. Xist and NA is a good solid combo at 1 spray and 1 drop for me.

I have read Core+NA is a great combo, Pheroman has posted a lot of this.

If you have not, I would highly recommend you read through AS3's journal!!! The whole thing! You will get a lot of answers and a great story/biography also. Check it out
08-28-2015 12:33 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

08-28-2015 12:40 PM

(08-28-2015 12:33 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I love questions! Who is the chick in your avatar? Sarcastic

I will answer number 1 and 4 as I would not even begin to try to qualify a product as the main catalyst of creating fallout.

1. You can use NA for cold approaches and do not let anyone tell you that you can not or it "moves too slow". NA feels like it is packed with 'mones and def gets reactions out of people. Everyone reacts different to NA for me though.

4. I use Xist, glade(when I had some) to combo with NA. Xist and NA is a good solid combo at 1 spray and 1 drop for me.

I have read Core+NA is a great combo, Pheroman has posted a lot of this.

If you have not, I would highly recommend you read through AS3's journal!!! The whole thing! You will get a lot of answers and a great story/biography also. Check it out

Thanks. That chick in my avatar is someone I don't know unfortunately. Smile

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-28-2015 12:40 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-29-2015 9:21 AM

I honestly don't know what really goes on in someones mind when they are exposed to NA, but i know what goes on in mine when i wear NA. I've had times where i listened to the same song almost for the whole day. It's like when i wear NA i can keep listening to the same song and not get tired of it. In fact i get more and more into it. This effect goes away after a day or two without wearing NA. No matter how much i like a song i cannot listen to the same song the whole day not until i started wearing NA.

Intimate moments with NA on mean that much more. You really don't start seeing impact on others with NA until you have had a intimate moment with the target. That's when you will see NA shine.

I also believe that this huge power that NA has can also be quite negative if not used right. Like if i had a bad moment during a date with a girl NA would probably amp that moment. Although i do believe that there are some things in NA that drive it more towards the positive then the negative. It's just that mones in itself is not going to create positive or negative moments but, amplify those moments when created.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
08-29-2015 9:21 AM

Mr. E - Banned
Banned

08-29-2015 9:28 AM

(08-29-2015 9:21 AM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  I honestly don't know what really goes on in someones mind when they are exposed to NA, but i know what goes on in mine when i wear NA. I've had times where i listened to the same song almost for the whole day. It's like when i wear NA i can keep listening to the same song and not get tired of it. In fact i get more and more into it. This effect goes away after a day or two without wearing NA. No matter how much i like a song i cannot listen to the same song the whole day not until i started wearing NA.

Intimate moments with NA on mean that much more. You really don't start seeing impact on others with NA until you have had a intimate moment with the target. That's when you will see NA shine.

I also believe that this huge power that NA has can also be quite negative if not used right. Like if i had a bad moment during a date with a girl NA would probably amp that moment. Although i do believe that there are some things in NA that drive it more towards the positive then the negative. It's just that mones in itself is not going to create positive or negative moments but, amplify those moments when created.

That's very interesting. Sounds like an ideal relationship building product.

What effects have you seen when first meeting someone? The first couple of minutes. I've read from some people that it's great for initial contact and others don't notice anything at all. What's your experience like?

And if there are initial responses, are they overt and heavy or subtle?

Also, do you use it with dienone or solo?

08-29-2015 9:28 AM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2015 10:57 PM

Try NA x 1 Drop, Androstadienone x 80mcg around females. You won’t believe your eyes Eek
09-15-2015 10:57 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-15-2015 11:47 PM

(09-15-2015 10:57 PM)ocd Wrote:  Try NA x 1 Drop, Androstadienone x 80mcg around females. You won’t believe your eyes Eek

What application points did you use to test that ratio, and how many test runs did you run it, OCD?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-15-2015 11:47 PM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-16-2015 12:20 AM

(09-15-2015 11:47 PM)MMM Wrote:  What application points did you use to test that ratio, and how many test runs did you run it, OCD?

Thanks!

Application points were wrists. Used this mix tons of times in clubs. Very attractive mix specially to younger women.
09-16-2015 12:20 AM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

09-20-2015 3:44 AM

(09-16-2015 12:20 AM)ocd Wrote:  Application points were wrists. Used this mix tons of times in clubs. Very attractive mix specially to younger women.

From which company's A_1 do you use? oil or alcohol?

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
09-20-2015 3:44 AM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2015 8:28 PM

(09-20-2015 3:44 AM)XyzN Wrote:  From which company's A_1 do you use? oil or alcohol?

LAL - Alcohol
09-20-2015 8:28 PM

Share This Thread