Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA/Nude vs Evolve
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

NA/Nude vs Evolve
11-12-2012 3:43 AM

how does NA or Nude compare to Evolve? i quite like Nude, don't have NA yet. i'm trying to get a feel for Evolve.
11-12-2012 3:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

RE: NA/Nude vs Evolve
11-12-2012 12:15 PM

Nude and NA are both awesome. I like Nude bc of its versatility and mixability. It is very social and has a bonding element to it. Best used in one on one situations where you are courting a female. You can tease out some serious kino with this product. I always add a bit of none to it as nude by itself is a bit too soft for my taste. Wearing nude solo to clubs is boatload of shit tests waiting to happen from both men and women. The none addition removes this element.

NA is a bit more balanced. I feel alot better wearing it solo than I do Nude. The attraction hits harder than Nude solo yet the increased kino is still present. I have found absolutely nothing wrong with this product except for the pricetag. There is something else in NA other than the reported none increase as I have never been able to replicate NA's feel when adding none to Nude.

Add a touch of A1 to either of these and watch some magic happen. I usually run about 40 mcg to back of neck while keeping the Nude/Na on the front.

I didnt really like Evolve much. On the downside It made me kinda tired and sleepy. It also was distracting for chicks and I felt like I was spending more time trying to get them focused. Made them a lil loopy and disoriented. On the plus side the attraction was definitely there. Overall it was just hard to manage the app in general and I felt like I was putting more work into it than I was getting in return. No matter what I mixed with it I always ended up with the loopdee loop effect.
11-12-2012 12:15 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-12-2012 12:51 PM

Clearly, there's something more to NA than just the additional none. But you know Walter White; he'll never give up the colonel's formula. When you say that the attraction with NA hits harder, how would you compare that to an AV or Wolf?

Sounds like Evolve is very much like the AV's and AM's of the world. There's clearly a plus/minus element to them. Nailing down the sweet spot with pure sexual mones always seems to present the main challenge.
11-12-2012 12:51 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-12-2012 1:14 PM

With Wolf the attraction is more friend zone-ish. Shaking hands, pat on the shoulder kinda stuff. Buddy juice. They look upon you with friendly eyes. I've read some reports that it has attraction qualities but for my personality I always get the friend vibe. Both males and females are very interested in becoming interpersonal and helpful. Wolf is the friendmaker for me. I feel very smooth and upbeat with it on. When I spike it with none it takes on a whole different aura. It has the comfy of Nude/NA but lacks certain elements I cannot really put my finger on. It just feels different interacting with people. Wish I had the words to describe it but I guess its one of those things that just is.

AV has this mild intimidating thing that NA does not have. Both attract and hit hard but in different ways. NA comes with a more subtle comfortable base whereas AV is more in your face. You can be mellow and chill with the NA/Nude apps and still get attraction hits but AV you have to take action or they will leave you alone. They are cool when you stay busy and active with AV just cant get lazy or you end up intimidating them silently. Almost kind of like they need constant reassurance they are not bothering you and should leave you alone. The nude apps project attraction even if you are not active.

I never had any luck with the vigorous testing of Evolve. Different doses, environments, females, mixes, solo.. It just didnt work for my chemistry and personality. The sleepy thing really got on my nerves the most. Nothing is worse than going out to a club and feeling like you would rather be taking a nap.
11-12-2012 1:14 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2012 3:24 PM

i would say corpo is similar to NA minus the kino.
11-12-2012 3:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Oil Vs Evolve OIL Head to Head dsouza 1 784 07-24-2021 11:29 PM
Last Post: eyeofra