Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA Gel combinations
upsidedown
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: NA Gel combinations
03-27-2017 2:25 PM

(03-27-2017 2:10 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Technically I never comboed NAG I layered it.

Many people layer an alpha (daytime) with a stronger sexual (nightime).

What do you layer it with? It seems redundant both for instant lays as well as work, going to a date, fuck, scenario.
03-27-2017 2:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-30-2017 11:54 AM

Im totally new to Pheromones and have really just been doing a fair amount of research. I'm looking to create a sort of fallout mix with some sexual vibes. NAG is interesting me because of the stories and the imprinting effect im reading imprinting effect I'm reading about. I'm thinking of combining this with some A1 for the Dienone crush effect, and I was also thinking of adding some New Pheromone Additive. Would this be too heavy and redundant? Should I include a social like Instant Shine (or comparable)
03-30-2017 11:54 AM
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-02-2017 12:21 AM

I'm interested in the NAG as well. So far, I read that NAG get women to approach you and the gel version works faster than the oil version. I already have GOA, but plan to purchase NAG soon. Has anyone tried GOA + NAG ?

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
04-02-2017 12:21 AM
dabu11et
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-02-2017 8:06 AM

(04-02-2017 12:21 AM)ducklingswan Wrote:  I'm interested in the NAG as well. So far, I read that NAG get women to approach you and the gel version works faster than the oil version. I already have GOA, but plan to purchase NAG soon. Has anyone tried GOA + NAG ?
I use GOA+NAG+Voodo. Causes major fallout but also has self imprinting on me. I notice alot of staring and smiles. My female friends keep messaging me and want to hangout.
04-02-2017 8:06 AM
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-02-2017 9:28 AM

(04-02-2017 8:06 AM)dabu11et Wrote:  I use GOA+NAG+Voodo. Causes major fallout but also has self imprinting on me. I notice alot of staring and smiles. My female friends keep messaging me and want to hangout.

What dosage gave you your findings, D?

Thanks! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-02-2017 9:28 AM

dabu11et
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-02-2017 2:19 PM

(04-02-2017 9:28 AM)MMM Wrote:  What dosage gave you your findings, D?

Thanks! Hi
I use 1 tiny gob of NAG(1/3 pump) on my lower throat and upper chest area. Wait 15 mins then I apply 2 drops of GOA behind my ears and back neck. Then I apply 2 drops of voodoo on sides of neck.
04-02-2017 2:19 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-03-2017 1:31 AM

(01-19-2017 7:35 AM)Spars Wrote:  There seems to be less "pop" from the gel. It takes a lot longer on me to make itself known. I haven't had the same crazy connection with the gel, where as the oil and M3X are both a BAM.

I'm interested in your findings, but somewhat doubtful that it will prove as effective.

Really? I love both products and from my experience, nag hits harder and faster
04-03-2017 1:31 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-14-2017 7:26 AM

Anyone try NAG + NNPA? popcorn

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
04-14-2017 7:26 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-14-2017 10:25 AM

A true micro doses, NAG does seem to make things...weird. Especially amongst women in their 50s.

Recently I made little effort in selecting a product for a job trip, wound up being M3x and NAG. Been reading that NAG is best over large areas and at micro doses. I found my results to somewhat back this direction up.

Anyway, little glob or drop possible on the first day of this classroom type trip. Meet people down stairs that I've never met before. Older (50's) Latin women says "Good Morning!" With a kiss on the check to another woman she seemingly knows, and then gives me a kiss on the check saying good morning with a "this is how we say good morning in my house."
Absolutely bizarre.

Cold approached two girls one a 7-8, one a 7 at a local bar and made very quick rapport. Went to one resto bar the first night. Returned the second night and the bar tender/waitress remembered what I had and what I had liked to drink. Didn't tip or stay any longer/more than typical. She was a 7. Returned a third night for happy hour and she was playful as can be.

With the warmer weather upon us soon, definitely looking forward to what this product can do. Also, met quite a bit of new people at this event. Interested to see how the imprinting worked on them.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
04-14-2017 10:25 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-14-2017 12:19 PM

(04-14-2017 10:25 AM)Spars Wrote:  A true micro doses, NAG does seem to make things...weird. Especially amongst women in their 50s.

Recently I made little effort in selecting a product for a job trip, wound up being M3x and NAG. Been reading that NAG is best over large areas and at micro doses. I found my results to somewhat back this direction up.

Anyway, little glob or drop possible on the first day of this classroom type trip. Meet people down stairs that I've never met before. Older (50's) Latin women says "Good Morning!" With a kiss on the check to another woman she seemingly knows, and then gives me a kiss on the check saying good morning with a "this is how we say good morning in my house."
Absolutely bizarre.

Cold approached two girls one a 7-8, one a 7 at a local bar and made very quick rapport. Went to one resto bar the first night. Returned the second night and the bar tender/waitress remembered what I had and what I had liked to drink. Didn't tip or stay any longer/more than typical. She was a 7. Returned a third night for happy hour and she was playful as can be.

With the warmer weather upon us soon, definitely looking forward to what this product can do. Also, met quite a bit of new people at this event. Interested to see how the imprinting worked on them.

How do you get a "drop"of NAG? What do you mean 1/3 pump, 1/4 pump, 1/2 pump, 1 pump? ALso how many sprays m3x? App points.

MY NEW WEBSITE (IN PROGRESS) , BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

3)
04-14-2017 12:19 PM

Share This Thread