Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA + Androstadienone + CORE
John
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

NA + Androstadienone + CORE
03-05-2015 6:10 PM

What are your experiences with this mixture and dosages?
03-05-2015 6:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4517
Thanks received:
3757 thanks in 1392 posts

RE: NA + Androstadienone + CORE
03-05-2015 6:26 PM

2-4 drops + 20-30mcg + 2 sprays.
Always initiate.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
03-05-2015 6:26 PM
Thanks given by John, bmm, BigDickBandit420
bmm
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 17 posts

03-25-2015 11:17 PM

(03-05-2015 6:26 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  2-4 drops + 20-30mcg + 2 sprays.
Always initiate.

Thix mix sounds interesting. How would you describe it in your own words?

Btw. Do you know, how much is in 1 drop Cohesion? In my A-1 shall be 10 mcg per drop, but it comes out so quick and must of the time more come out of the bottle than I want.
03-25-2015 11:17 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-27-2015 8:19 PM

Cool, Fun. Sexy.

I dont have any XS products.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
03-27-2015 8:19 PM
Thanks given by bmm, John
John
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

03-29-2015 1:02 PM

PHEROMAN, You apply Core, NA and Androstadienone exactly the same application site or at different points but approximate?
03-29-2015 1:02 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-29-2015 7:02 PM

I spray core on neck, and NA on collarbone chest/neck

03-29-2015 7:02 PM
Thanks given by John
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 112
Thanks received:
241 thanks in 100 posts

05-24-2015 2:01 AM

I just got my bottle of Androstadienone , today in the mail ordered the 5mg dropper. As it was my first time trying Androstadienone and i read about the bad side-effects so didn't want to overinvest.
So, i decided to take this combo out for a joyride today. Got kinda dressed up, casual dress up vest, tie and jeans. Did 1 drop of Androstadienone to the wrist. I rolled the NA about 6 inches front side of neck. Another 5-6 inches on forearms. 1 Spray core to neck, 1 spray core to forearms.

I definately noticed a little bit of uneasiness wearing Androstadienone for the first time but it could just be a placebo affect of reading too much bad stuff about it online. Felt like my
stomach was getting kinda cold and motor skills weren't perfect.

So i was gonna go to a speed dating event that was going on in town. I thought
it would be a great place to test out mones but fate has it that. When i was about to get there i noticed that i did not bring my ID and this was a 21 over club event.
Feeling a little discouraged i decided to just go grab some food and head home.
So my first stop i went to a coffee shop. Didn't really pay attention to the male barista there that day but there was 2 other female workers at the shop. That
kept looking at me. So after i ordered i walked out of the shop to get some air.
So i stood in a dead corner of the doorway, where people could not see from the side. And the two girls that were working there were standing on the side inside the store talking to eachother. So i overheard one of the girls ask the other girl
"did you see that guy?" Right when i was walking back in from the dead corner.
I caught her in the middle of saying it and we exchanged eye contact. I looked away when i looked back she was looking down whispering something to the other girl. I did not hear but they were giggling.

So i got my coffee left, and drove to a thai restaurant. Where there was this very
beautiful thai attendee girl. She would definately in my scale be like a 9. Right
when i walked in she gave ma a really pleasant smile and we exchanged eye-contact for a little longer then usual. I told her i wanted to order something togo.
She told me to go up to the counter to order so i went up, as i was in line i noticed a girl that came in after me. A blonde white chick like a 7, nice body but face too
masculine for my taste. She stood awfully close to me and there was alot of space in the back of me. She stood so close if i turned around i would brush right into her. When i looked back though she sort of noticed herself i guess and walked to the side to grab a menu and sat down still really close to me to read the menu.
During this time i already had my intentions focused on the HB9 thai girl working the front. So after i made my order i decided to try to engage this HB9.

So i started the conversation off casually, i walked up, pretty close to her but still
it was at a comfortable distance, but when i talked to her i would lean in a little bit
so my neck was pretty close to her nose. I asked her if there were alot cars getting towed around her for double-parking at the bus stop because thats what i was doing. She told me it should be fine that usually the order should be done pretty quick. I said ok but im gonna just keep a eye out anyway and casually sat down next to her in the front of the restaurant. Well i went on engaging her in conversation. I usually don't try to stay on the surface too long, as i always tend to go deeper into there emotional world as i converse. Like i started making comments about how i thought she was lazy because she liked to work in the more chill locations instead of the busier location. She told me she just a more carefree person. I asked her if she was always like that since she was a kid etc. Basically establishing a emotional connection with her.

I guess the mones did help with the sense of making her becoming more comfortable with me more quickly. There was a time where i just sat there silently for like 3-4minutes playing with my phone. In silence but i owned the silence as her co-workers came over and was talking to her in thai which i did not understand. What i mean by i owned the silence is that she actually engaged me back in conversation after her co-worker walked away. That means that she did
not feel awkward during that silence but neither did i. Cause i felt like that silence
built up alot of tension. I felt like she wanted her co-worker to leave and stop bothering us.
When she came back with my food i asked, hey you can speak thai fluently?
She was like yeah, i told her i really liked that because alot of girls i know
forget about their countries traditions when they come to USA. I think that moment she gave me a really positive ioi from her eye-contact. She was like thankyou. I asked her if she liked spicy food she told me, she loved it. I gently put my hands on her forearms and casually said to her that i would see her again.
I usually touch the girl to see how she reacts to see how comfortable she is with me. When i put my hands on her arms and she didn't react i know she was pretty comfortable with me. She also kept looking at me until i got into my car and drove off.

The next part of my plan is to go back again with the same combo, and bring up
that hook i planted in her the last interaction about her like spicy food. I will
try to invite her out to a good spicy restaurant that i know.

So from my experience of the Core + NA + Androstadienone combo, maybe next time
i will try 2 drops of Androstadienone at 5mcg per drop. but the effects of Core + NA + Androstadienone
seems to be pretty good as in the ability to create comfort. This mix is still
a action mix, you still need to go out and initiate but from my experience
There were things that i said with the mones on that i got away with, with the Hot Babe, Whereas if i wasn't wearing the mones i might of needed to socially calibrate a little more on my side to have gotten the same results. Like when i called her lazy, and she defended, in which i reaffirmed.

If i was wearing bad wolf, socially it would of been me calling her lazy, she defending, me would of made of joke out of it and turned it sexual. Like instead of changing my words of calling her lazy and said she was carefree instead.
I would of smirked and said ,"Yeah okay" In a tone like i didn't belive her. Which
would be more of a tease then trying to get deeper. It would of also been a more
faster way for me to sexual escalate if i teased her, but we were in a restaurant and she was at work. So i didn't want to take things to overboard.

Basically i think this combo, is really good at attracting and going deep which
in turn can lead to sexual in the longer run. Whereas something like BW
could of been a faster escalation but less deep in connection.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
05-24-2015 2:01 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss

Share This Thread