Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Mystery boy
Johss
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Mystery boy
09-04-2017 4:34 PM

Hello,
I want to do a review I had with it.
I'm waiter, and one day, [or rather an evening where I served ..] I sprayed MB with Turn Up The Heat, during this meal , and there was 2 straight alpha beautiful guys in suit who came to me and ask, if I knew a libertine bar in the surrounding area ?..they tell me; "we want to eat some ass" !?!!!
-Do you want to come with us?
-I answered them:-"Humm..No I working now don't you seeing it ? [They knew I was straight like them, but I'm not a rough man, it's not my nature, so I was embarrassed ...] But I liked this hit !..
I was really surprised...
09-04-2017 4:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Mystery boy
09-04-2017 5:03 PM

You should have went with them and brought back a lay report.

Just kidding!

But, seriously...

What the fuck?

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-04-2017 5:03 PM
Friendly-Seduction
Checking out the place

Rep Post

04-29-2019 4:24 AM

(09-04-2017 4:34 PM)Johss Wrote:  Hello,
I want to do a review I had with it.
I'm waiter, and one day, [or rather an evening where I served ..] I sprayed MB with Turn Up The Heat, during this meal , and there was 2 straight alpha beautiful guys in suit who came to me and ask, if I knew a libertine bar in the surrounding area ?..they tell me; "we want to eat some ass" !?!!!
-Do you want to come with us?
-I answered them:-"Humm..No I working now don't you seeing it ? [They knew I was straight like them, but I'm not a rough man, it's not my nature, so I was embarrassed ...] But I liked this hit !..
I was really surprised...

Hey man, thanks for posting your experience! It’s very interesting to me since I am a bisexual-polyamorous guy.
You mentioned you’re straight but do you mind telling me more about your experience/observation on other males with this combo or maybe other combos?

Thanks!
04-29-2019 4:24 AM
Johss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-05-2019 11:51 AM

(04-29-2019 4:24 AM)Friendly-Seduction Wrote:  Hey man, thanks for posting your experience! It’s very interesting to me since I am a bisexual-polyamorous guy.
You mentioned you’re straight but do you mind telling me more about your experience/observation on other males with this combo or maybe other combos?

Thanks!
Hello,
No I'm gay..
In fact in my story I meant to say, that these two guys believed that I was straight like them, but it was not the case...When they proposed to me to come with them, for"eat some ass"...they meant to say: "the women ass" I think the mones mix I worn has triggered on them that sex behaviour, that couldn't maybe to dare to express, anyway...
I think Mystery boy has triggered the fun young side from them, and Turn Up The Heat has accelerate their sexuals impulse...
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019 1:11 PM by Johss.)
06-05-2019 11:51 AM

Share This Thread