Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My use of Wolf as an anti-depressant
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
293 thanks in 127 posts

My use of Wolf as an anti-depressant
02-13-2012 10:06 PM

I've been really depressed for about a week. I won't go into details, but it has been the roughest week of my life. There were times when I wanted to just give in; when I wished I was dead. I would dwell on the negative emotions, spiraling downward into depression; wishing I could just die. But I couldn't, there were too many people that would be hurt by me choosing that selfish path. It made me understand Queen's lryic "Sometimes I wish I had never been born at all"

My dad came by. He noticed I was in a funk. He made a comment about my poor attitude, and then said "why don't you go spray on some of your pheromones". Then he left

So, this sounded like an idea. I zombie-walked to my 'mone shelf. I stood there blankly gazeing at all of the bottles and vials and sprayers. I didn't know what to do, what pheromone or mix to use. I went with my intuition, the thing that stood out to me as if it glowed, my sample vial of Wolf. I put a swipe under my nose with the sample dip-stick.

About 30 seconds later I felt a little better. A while later I felt much better. I went from utter unhappyness to being able to go about my day with a smile. Took about a minute for my mood to do a turn-around; I felt good, something I wouldn't have thought possible earlier in the day.

I feel much better (emotionally) now. When I get down, I swipe my wolf vial under my nose, and I feel better. I try not to think about the past.

This is why I went ahead and ordered a bottle from Garry.

Wolf is golden and wonderful. If you ever considered buying it but couldn't make the plunge - go for it. Wolf has improved my life.

Not your average review, but an honest one
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, Erox, N.P.A., Essence of a Woman, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
02-13-2012 10:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shadowknight, Cman888, Pheroquirk, NewAlpha, idontknow, Pheroman, boyscout73, AlternativeGirl

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
217 thanks in 142 posts

RE: My use of Wolf as an anti-depressant
02-13-2012 10:56 PM

Good for you Eyeofra. You eliminated your poor feeling quickly, safely, and with something readily available to you. Another power and benefit of these products of 'Ours'

You have given me some advice, as well as to other people. I have enjoyed reading some of your posts, and this community has benefited very many of us.

Take care
02-13-2012 10:56 PM
thelimeusa
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 18 posts

02-13-2012 11:31 PM

You may want to read Vicktor Frankl's "Man's Search For Meaning"

I got it on Kindle IPad for less than $10.00

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
02-13-2012 11:31 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1877
Thanks received:
1788 thanks in 774 posts

02-13-2012 11:51 PM

If you've been playing with your Androstenetrione, it may have contributed. I find that exposure to it can make me unusually moody, sometimes for days after exposure. The effect is less pronounced at low doses <10mcg.

⇒ - Reference to pheromone products & molecules

⇒ - Use the code, not the name
∴ ∴ A2=enone ⋅ A3=anol ⋅ A4=bnol ⋅ A5=rone ⋅ A6=epi-rone
∴ ∴ A7=DHEA ⋅ A8=DHEAS ⋅ A9=7-keto ⋅ A10=anone ⋅ A11=beta-anol
∴ ∴ B1=neno ⋅ E1=EST ⋅ E2=MEO-nol ⋅ E4=MEO-EST
02-13-2012 11:51 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1073
Thanks received:
347 thanks in 147 posts

02-14-2012 4:28 AM

Sometimes one can end up feeling depressed about being depressed - like it isn't okay to feel that way, and that one ought to be stronger. Often helpful to realize that this kind of feeling plays a valuable role and to use the energy for what it can do for you. Often a sign that one knows that something one is doing isn't working, and it is your body forcing you to withdraw and consider alternative strategies. Unhappiness can make for great creativity.

I'm glad you find Wolf cheered you up. I do get the same effects.

I often find a dab of Primal Instinct under my nose gets me in a more aggressive, go-get-'em mode if I am feeling lethargic.
02-14-2012 4:28 AM

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 388
Thanks received:
913 thanks in 488 posts

02-14-2012 9:21 AM

Now that was a valuable review. I am glad you are feeling better and glad Wolf helped you. How sage was your dad to say that?!
02-14-2012 9:21 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
293 thanks in 127 posts

02-14-2012 11:18 AM

@canadianguy45 - Thanks

@thelimeusa - I'll check that book out, thanks

@dbot - nope, the atrione is still "brewing" in the concentrate jar next to caffeine and DHEA. Its been brewing for a week or so now. I've had no motivation to go out or do anything, so that project has been on hold for a bit. Good to know though.

@pheroquirk - Yea, a downward spiral or vicious circle, perpetuating itself. I havn't seen any creativity come out of it, but it is clearly showing me what I am unhappy about in my life. I'll have to try that, cops and Androstenone separatly though.

@halo - Thanks halo. Yea that was extremely insightful on his part. There are no coincidences in my mind . . .

Thanks everyone for your support. I really appreciate it.
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, Erox, N.P.A., Essence of a Woman, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
02-14-2012 11:18 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 388
Thanks received:
913 thanks in 488 posts

02-14-2012 11:44 AM

This is exactly the kind of post I find most valuable. I first got into Pheromones for self effects and for the ability to alter my own emotional state. Then I began to play with effecting others. I know I am opposite in that from most of you. Nominating for post of the month!
02-14-2012 11:44 AM
Mace
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 17 posts

02-14-2012 3:45 PM

(02-14-2012 11:44 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  This is exactly the kind of post I find most valuable. I first got into Pheromones for self effects and for the ability to alter my own emotional state. Then I began to play with effecting others. I know I am opposite in that from most of you. Nominating for post of the month!

Agreed, when evaluating new pheromones of most importance is their effect on me. Here are my go to's for self effects:

Wolf (2-3 sprays) Always lifts my mood when I'm down.

Instant Shine X2 (2-3 sprays) I have never noticed any mood up lift from it but, I do see the effects in reducing anxiety.

TAC (15 mcg 3-4 sprays) I call this my "precious". I make sure to use it when I know I'm going to be in a stressful situation. My attitudes just becomes laid back and smooth. No matter what problem comes up my attitude is like "chill, I got this".Smoke However, the effects are not as noticable if I am already stressed but, it does help.

Mace

True Pheromones: TI, TA, TL, TT, TCOM, TC, TR, TJ, TO
Love Scent: NPA, A7, Chikara, Impi (Red), Edge
Liquid Alchemy: AV, Alpha Nude, Wolf, Possess, Hypnotica, Androstadienone 10 mcg/d
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo, Certo, Aquagen, Androstadienone 20 mcg/d
Androtics Direct: Ammo x2, IS X2, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, TAC, TAA, P74
Love Essentials: SOE
Paradise 7: FTL
LPMP: SS4M2, Weapon X
Erox
02-14-2012 3:45 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra

kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 54 posts

04-08-2012 9:38 AM

yesterday i tried Wolf with Hypnotica (w/o having first read this thread), and i noticed my mood was significantly boosted.

not so much a happy emotion, but a positive outlook. any self-defeating talk was silenced, and i went around smiling at all the friends i met and just feeling like i had it together. wonderful.
04-08-2012 9:38 AM
Thanks given by eyeofra

Share This Thread