Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My summary so far
jontym
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 7 posts

My summary so far
04-11-2012 10:56 AM

Okay Guys

I have been testing for 2-3 months now and I have been doing more shopping and reading than posting at the moment, here is my arsenal to date

Alpha Dream - Alfa Maschio

Hax - Wingman Black label
Wingman element 9

True - Love
Instinct
Essence
Alpha
Trust

Liquid Alchemy - Wolf
Aqua Vitae (sample vial)

With the exeption of Trust, Alpha, essence and Aqua Vitae which I have not tried yet, all the others I have tried in various scenarios and the only one which seems to have any consistency is Tru Instinct which I have trid once on a night out and was getting constant hits from young 20something girls (Bearing in mind I am now 40) without even lifting a finger, it didnt seem to do much with older women but who gives a crap if the young ones are up for it.

What is perplexing me is the reviews I have read regarding Black label and AM which although I have seen the occaisional hit have been nothing like other experiences I have read, I'm wondering if it is my body chemistry or maybe I am not bringing the right attitude along with them.
I really dont want to give up on these two and I am sure there is a way I can make them work as I still see promise in them judging by their ratings and any proffesional advice would be hugely appreciated

PS There will be some more journals on the way when I get time to type up
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 10:57 AM by jontym.)
04-11-2012 10:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow, Pheroman

Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
490 thanks in 195 posts

RE: My summary so far
04-11-2012 11:42 AM

AM and Wingman black label are two different animals in the way that they work for sure. Both have been very good for me when used in a specific type situation, and both leading to very good outcomes, however the path taken to get there is A LOT different with both.

AM, is kind of the in your face sexual type. The "come here, I am the man, you know you want it, you just have to decide when we are leaving type hitter." I use AM a good bit, but generally always temper it, or buffer it with TL and or a social such as Glace, Hypnotica Social, Instant Openness, Instant Honesty or one of the True socials. It is a combo that I wear when I am on a date, or I know I am going to be in more one on one type interactions verses clubbing or pubbing it with friends. When you find your sweet spot with AM in a combo and find the right settings, you will be AMAZED at how well it works for you. If wearing more AM, guys might tend to give you looks or just don't want to be around you, which if you are in a one on one situation with a woman, that is a good thing LOL.

Wingman Black label and I learned much about it and how to rock it from Pago prior to ever purchasing it, and he was right Smile It is a much different path than with any AM combo that I have worn. You tend to have to be cool, calm, reserved, almost a James Bony type attitude, no cocky, funny or goofy, at first for sure. It is one that I tend to wear if I am going to be around a good bit of people and I tend to find a place close to the bar or at the bar and sit with friends. Generally, or at least for me it tends to work over the length of an evening. You find a place to chill out and let it do its undercover sneaky stuff for you as you will see girls start to stand by you or around you, or sit closer to you almost as if they are waiting for you to come talk to them. If you can keep your cool and play it cool a bit longer as if "OK, yes I see you looking at me, no biggie, I will maybe get over and say hello in a bit" and then find your way over it really hits well. Another difference with the Wingman BL verses AM is that at lower sprays for me, 3-6 over a four to six hour time span, guys will really want to be your best friend, buy you drinks, it really gives off the VIP or Rock Star vibe. Younger women seem dazzled by it at lower sprays too, once I have gone over 6 and up to as many as 8 in a six hour evening it tends to keep the Rock Star thing going, but turns the attention attraction more to older women. I am not sure you can OD on the stuff, I just have not seen any ghosting or aggression issues with it at all.

Both are really amazing products for me anyway, but both are different for sure and each has a place and situation that works best. Best of luck trying them, they have both been very good to me this past few months.
04-11-2012 11:42 AM
Thanks given by jontym, idontknow, Pagodeiro, Pheroman, scorpio69
jontym
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 7 posts

04-11-2012 12:08 PM

Thanks for that mate

I had read somewhere that WM BL was better for Pubs and bar hopping and AM worked better in clubs with dancefloors, would you agree with that?.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012 12:08 PM by jontym.)
04-11-2012 12:08 PM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
490 thanks in 195 posts

04-11-2012 12:39 PM

I think so, and have read a few reports that would put AM in with Edge, AV and a few others being better in clubs. I honestly just don't do the clubbing thing all that much, I tend to prefer pubs, patio bars, jazz and blues clubs myself so Wingman BL works well for me in those settings. I don't think it would work nearly as well, if at all in a situation where you were moving around a good bit and not settled in one spot.
04-11-2012 12:39 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman

Share This Thread