Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My impressions of Chikara
Aaron1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 8 posts

My impressions of Chikara
05-11-2013 12:50 PM

From reading these forums it doesn't seem like Chikara is a big winner but I like it and have gotten some freakish results with it.

Smell:I think of Chikara as Earl Grey because I really like Earl Grey tea and something about the smell reminds me of it. It suits me, especially after the first hour or so.

Dose: Two sprays, one on wrists and one on neck

Self-effects: Consistently causes a little knot in my stomach for the first couple of hours and has an appetite suppression effect on me.

General effects: People are friendly, open, and respectful. Sometimes only a little more than usual, sometimes a lot. Women more so than men.

Crazy hit:
1. The most conventionally-beautiful girl I work with, whom I get on well with, said to me "Wow, a lot of vaginas in this room. How many have you had recently?" Three or four people overheard her, too! I looked her in the eyes, smiled, and asked "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" She blushed.

Nice hit:
1. Another woman at work, who is attractive and friendly to me, constantly wants to find reasons to pat me on the back or rub my head (I shave my head) She also calls me by my full name all the time (first and last) and pronounces it with flair. Recently she said "I heard some women talking about you earlier today!" and put her hand on my shoulder. I said "It's been known to happen!"

I've only worn Chikara in the daytime and have not worn it to a social setting yet.
05-11-2013 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Deja Vu, mark-in-dallas, MMM, ZB pmones, idontknow, Vladimir

Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1214
Thanks received:
815 thanks in 243 posts

RE: My impressions of Chikara
05-11-2013 1:22 PM

The crazy girl with the vagina talk - wow. She's totally craving for your attention.

If it were me, I would have totally flirted with her and said: "I'm saving the best vagina for the last"... God damn, imagine her reaction! First move

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
05-11-2013 1:22 PM
Aaron1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 8 posts

05-11-2013 3:47 PM

Yeah she lives with her boyfriend and I try to be careful about being flirty or sexual in the office but I would have escalated in a heartbeat if i didn't work with her.

(05-11-2013 1:22 PM)Deja Vu Wrote:  The crazy girl with the vagina talk - wow. She's totally craving for your attention.

If it were me, I would have totally flirted with her and said: "I'm saving the best vagina for the last"... God damn, imagine her reaction! First move
05-11-2013 3:47 PM
Thanks given by Deja Vu
Aaron1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 8 posts

05-11-2013 3:51 PM

Forgot to mention a cool "group hit" I had with Chikara. This was at work again, and I arrived first for a meeting. All the women in the meeting just kind of sat around me naturally while all the men were on the other side of the room. The women were really listening intently to what I was saying, with smiles on their faces, with one woman (who is pretty but engaged) leaning towards me and lightly touching her collarbone area. I've gotten in some minor arguments with her in the past so this was not regular behavior.
05-11-2013 3:51 PM
Thanks given by ZB pmones
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 336
Thanks received:
212 thanks in 87 posts

05-12-2013 8:55 AM

Keep the reports coming. Its not one of the more popular ones but I've heard some good things about it. Give it a run during the night time outings and let us know how that goes. Thanks.

Cheers

A smile, another smile...wow! this mix is working well !.....@##$@@!! there was ketchup on my forehead Mosking

"Chloroform is not a pheromone" - CanadianGuy45 Nana

Arsenal: NPA, TUTH, AV, Max Attraction Gold, Impi Red, Certo, SOE, Wolf, Androstadienone, Edge, Nude Alpha
05-12-2013 8:55 AM

metsfan21
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-24-2013 10:56 AM

Thanks for your review. I recently tried it as well and had the exact opposite effect. In fact, I got absolutely ZERO hits. I had quite a few opportunities including spending time on an airplane next to a re[/align]ally pretty girl. The flight to I wore Chikara and got the cold shoulder, on the way back, I used a new Dial body wash with mones in it and got a much better reaction. So not sure what it was. Maybe chikara just didn't mix well with my internal chemistry
05-24-2013 10:56 AM

Share This Thread